Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Mens Rights Activists: Deifying the broken, beaten, beta male 
    urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    If a man is being abused and dominated against his will, by a woman that he himself has chosen, he has utterly failed as a man (tim, rootbeer, plug drugs, almost any poster here that digs at me for being a golddigga)they are pretty much fat chicks with penises trying to define beauty as being vile and obese. the expectation that males carry themselves like men, strong and stoic, is a point of great irritation to the beta males and they are doing everything in their power to destroy manliness and tradional gender roles.

"But a man had better act and look like a man. He had better be steady, secure, a good provider and dressed in bifurcated clothing below the waist. A man in pink panties is a direct assault on society’s views about masculinity and male responsibility. The image of him in those pink panties seems so ridiculous to so many people because it penetrates deeply to the core of sexist prejudice against men" - Timothy arbeu
    "if men were seen as inherently strong and dominant, males who lack these qualities would be seen as less worthy as men." - Michael bushpigbushpigbushpigbushpig
    right you are pluggy, you rooty, tim, and most other males on this forum are less worthy as men.

It’s not just one faggot australian wanting permission to wear pink panties and not be judged– it’s an entire movement of tims and pluggys on discontent with being a man.

2. Collapse Details

^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^ skjfnjk EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34's Avatar

3. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    marco has nothing of value to offer a female. he too has failed as man.

4. Collapse Details

^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^ skjfnjk EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34's Avatar

.... feeling useless I see.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Caggles View Post
    marco has nothing of value to offer a female. he too has failed as man.
    he has a nice menial job at his wife's families t-shirt shop, silkscreens don't clean themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    No stevie i am a woman of honor

6. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    he has a nice menial job at his wife's families t-shirt shop, silkscreens don't clean themselves
    failing at manhood by switching gender roles and piggy backing off the female. Horrifying. Cody is not much different, he's completely desecrated gender roles to the point of marrying a much older woman of status and wealth. I can ultimately see why he is such a manic depressive.

7. Collapse Details

... Caggles did you ever have a huge load shot up your nose and in your eyes?

8. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    "Caggles did you ever have a huge load shot up your nose and in your eyes?" wheezed the fat sweaty beta male through his ham radio

9. Collapse Details

... caggles dear. your couldn't win on your best day against me.

... you are all fluff.

10. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    oh please. I rememeber when you used to threaten legal action to anyone who said they were going to kill you

11. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    you're just a another variant of jack veenoker

12. Collapse Details

.. you must be on the rag.

... is it heavy this month?

13. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    venooker jr

14. Collapse Details

... that's why Jon plays both sides. Rainbow Jon.

15. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    To assume jon would engage in homosexual activities because i think you're an idiot is an illogical and empty comeback.

16. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    alpha females > cag and cag is jealous of this

17. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyos View Post
    alpha females > cag and cag is jealous of this
    It the patriarchy, there are no aplpha females. the only alpha that matters to me is the one i live with.

18. Collapse Details

barry got turned down for a job because he lives with his parents

19. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    hje was bragging about all the money he makes, you think he could afford to move out

20. Collapse Details

... Caggles please stop insulting your friends at Rubynet.

.. our feelings are being hurt.

21. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    im not being mean to anyone, everyone is being mean to me and calling me names

22. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    patriarchy, like every other word, is just a sound some fag made up, and they were wrong and stupid and so are you stupid

23. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    what's funny is I'd give jon a swirlie with zero effort he's a girly man you are just not woman enough to handle a real ytmnder you are weak and we don't want you let jon carry your weak ass to safety oh wait he can't you're both gonna die but at least you're with an alpha!!!!

24. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    ALPHAS WANT THEIR COWS FED GRASS AND NO CARBS AND HOW DO I LOOK IN THIS OUTFIT DOES THIS SHIRT MAKE ME LOOK FAT IT BETTER NOT BECAUSE I'M AN ALPHA!!!!

25. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I HAVE EVERY GUN EVER MADE AND THE OPPOSITE OF THAT IN MUSCLES #MODERNALPHA

26. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I ENDED UP WITH CAG #ALPHA now I"m having to hold shift to do caps lock because google is literally sincerely the worts company caps lock is on right now lol.... k

27. Collapse Details

Cat avatar guy are we not friends anymore now or something

28. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    Jon is actually pretty manly

29. Collapse Details

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
    king steveyos
    ya cag u need a real man. stevey is such a real man he has poor hygenie, low self-esteem, no job, lives with mom, has a testicle attached to his leg, and is physically disabled preventing him from work get with a real man, real stevey

30. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    In fact he's the manliest guy ive dated. He literally knows how anything works and can fix anything on his own

Thread Information