Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    hey remember when you were having old members who were going to come back posting IF you got rid of those loser "trolls"? 
    and ruby literally chose these losers you see here over a decent people, members and posters?

Well here it is

Also you should probably ban me

2. Collapse Details

^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^ skjfnjk EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34's Avatar

3. Collapse Details

yep ruby

you chose this level

4. Collapse Details

"old members who were going to come back posting"

list them whore face, you cant because you are full of shit just like the creases in your inflatable tub
    Quote Originally Posted by cag View Post
    No stevie i am a woman of honor

5. Collapse Details

^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^ skjfnjk EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34's Avatar

6. Collapse Details

list them whore face, you cant because you are full of shit just like the creases in your inflatable tub
    a lot of them actually came back at the time you sack of repulsive retard and they, admin and me all know who they are, but no-one wants to post with shit like you

this is why my forum has more members than are posting here

like there literally was a deal on the table for ruby, a number of old members would come back if ruby got rid of the pathetic loser "trolls", you were one of the "trolls" that decent people didn't want to post with, you have ruined literally EVERY thread anybody has made here for months until it was literally just you clarissa and marco posting and maks whinging the forum was dead, I brought the offer to ruby and brought activity back and he was literally too stupid

and as soon as I'm banned, the forum is going back to being dead with just you clarissa and marco posting and nobody is fucking interested in you and the forum is going back to dead.

Have fun losing.

YOU list the ones that you think will come back if you stay here, because literally a lot of them ACTUALLY came back when the deal was on the table and not one will with you around

and then left when ruby did not uphold his side of the deal

7. Collapse Details

exactly as I predicted, there is no list of old members at lisa's imaginary table of deals... just her flood of tears as her real life comes up short each and every day. Take jack ruby and kent to your shithole site before that site vaporizes. Leave now and enjoy the borrowed time it runs on... remember NOBODY here really likes you, you are here as the village idiot and nothing more.

Leave now!

8. Collapse Details

exactly as I predicted, there is no list of old members at lisa's imaginary table of deals... just her flood of tears as her real life comes up short each and every day. Take jack ruby and kent top your shithole site before that site vaporizes. Leave now and enjoy the borrowed time it runs on... remember NOBODY here really likes you, you are here as the village idiot and nothing more.

Leave now!
    ruby knows you dumb pile of shit who nobody included and who people insisted you be herped if they were going to bother to post, seeing as some of them literally came back at the time why don't you name ONE, even just ONE who would come back and post with YOU

some of them literally came back and logged in at the time I brought the offer to ruby... were you in on it? Did you see the offer? No. Nobody wanted to return and have to post with a pathetic loser like you
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 09-06-2015 at 09:14 AM.

9. Collapse Details

ITT lisa states old lost long time members confide in her.... LMFAO YOU DELUSIONAL OLD BROWN CUNT*

*with herpes and a boys flat chest

10. Collapse Details

are you trying to say now in the months that is was literally just you marco and clarissa posting because everyone had left because of YOU and marco that somehow you actually had friends who actually wanted to come post with you but just didn't for the whole MONTHS this forumn was dead as shit with just 3 of you left because everyone had left because you and marco for two exact examples literally had ruined every single thread made here for MONTHS?

Because that's delusional because that is literally what happened

meanwhile I ACTUALLy brought some back but eh, ruby fucked up and failed to get rid of you morons, all he did was get rid of manoman which the only one I INSTED on before I would even consider comming back and bringing a deal to ruby's table, I wouldn't even do it before he got rid of him, he got rid of him but then thought somehow that the deal would actually stand and that those members would still actually come back and stay if he didn't get rid of you but he was wrong, I could not have been more clear on what he needed to do for the offer to actually stand

so don't worry as soon I'm banned it will just be the three of you in no time again and literally nobody else wanting to post with you
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 09-06-2015 at 09:24 AM.

11. Collapse Details

all you have is being able to make up shit about me, you're ugly and pathetic and always have been and plastic surgery didn't even help, try a personality and brain transplant

12. Collapse Details

"it's just a troll forum"

and you are just a really cool "troll" right?

It's not like you are some desperately obsessed and jealous unfunny witless loser or anything who couldn't make a thread anyone was interested in without mentioning my name right?

It's me making all the Lisa threads and not just a couple of pathetic wannabe losers like you right?

Let's talk about delusion

13. Collapse Details

14. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    all the old posters called me when they saw this thread they said they want everyone who has replied to it above me so far banned EXCEPT lisa

15. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    in fact they all want to have sex with lisa and also they all agreed if she was here since 2005 ytmnd would of defintely won

16. Collapse Details

She keeps claiming i ruin the forum, yet not one single thread or post is being made telling me to leave. She continues to claim all these people were gonna post here, yet no names are mentioned...

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    She keeps claiming i ruin the forum, yet not one single thread or post is being made telling me to leave. She continues to claim all these people were gonna post here, yet no names are mentioned...
    Yes there was

And 9 people voted and guess what? they weren't even your alt accounts or some other lisa stalking loser who no-one wants to post with.

now I literally brought back a few and there were more waiting, so go right ahead and bring back even ONE person who wants to post with you, there isn't one

leave

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by steveyos View Post
    all the old posters called me when they saw this thread they said they want everyone who has replied to it above me so far banned EXCEPT lisa
    Lol

;)

It's true though, there were quite a few but nobody wanted to post with a piece of shit loser like "josh"

"Josh" and marco literally had ruined every single thread anyone had made for months and everyone had already left leaving only that unwanted loser and marco posting. Then I brought a few back with more waiting for ruby to just get rid of these fucking losers or at least herp them so they couldn't ruin literally everyone's thread, I was nice and suggested they are just herped and if they actually did have any friends they would go post with them in the herp but considering everyone had literally already left because of them and no-one was comming back for MONTHS while only that fucking loser was posting with marco.

I mean that literally happened

19. Collapse Details

because there are no names, lisa is the blight of this forum

20. Collapse Details

urkles girlfriend
    king steveyos
    I dont know what's going on

21. Collapse Details

Where is the list of people you stupid fucking whore? Either list them or shut the fuck up. A poll with hidden votes filled with your alt votes is not an acceptable answer. It's funny watching you with your back against the wall making a fool of yourself and THAT is what brings people back because we all hate you.

22. Collapse Details

Where is the list of people you stupid fucking whore? Either list them or shut the fuck up. A poll with hidden votes filled with your alt votes is not an acceptable answer. It's funny watching you with your back against the wall making a fool of yourself and THAT is what brings people back because we all hate you.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jazz again.

23. Collapse Details

I'm not allowed to use the rep system

24. Collapse Details

I'm not allowed to use the rep system
    Wonder why?

25. Collapse Details

You can sit there trying to pretend your own alt account is actually someone who wants to post with you in this forum but everyone already knows

And everyone aside from you, marco, bgd, cody knows and saw the people come back and then leave again when your pathetic try-hard desperate shitting up everybody's thread ass was not herped

26. Collapse Details

Thanks for ruining the place and making the admins create a herp forum lisa

27. Collapse Details

Thanks for ruining the place and making the admins create a herp forum lisa
    Um yeeeeah

That already existed BEFORE I came here and YOU were in it

I think ruby literally has no idea that you're a "lizard" because he's that dumb and the concept of "lizards" and half of these morons ever even having a clue who is who, who they know or where they are from is literally as god damn dumb as you are

No-one wants to post with you, is there something you don't understand about that? I mean it's pretty obvious why
    Last edited by Lisa Battery; 09-06-2015 at 12:25 PM.

28. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Battery View Post
    and ruby literally chose these losers you see here over a decent people, members and posters?

Well here it is

Also you should probably ban me

29. Collapse Details

You are SO fucking shit at bumping

Get a life loser

30. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    it is so funny how old posters have stayed away literally because of lisa and then she makes this thread that's why lisa rules

Thread Information