Reply To Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    cag this girl at mcdonalds when she saw me smiled and said I haven't seen you in a while have you been here 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    should I ask her if she wants to hang out

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    she's almost a midget less than normal weight but not anorexic and really pretty reaaaaalllllly fucking pretty she's better looking than any of the girls I messaged on dating sites and I only messaged the hottest babes she's even better she's like the wal mart girl I've "known" her already for like over a year lol

3. Collapse Details

hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Steffies Yelle View Post
    I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

4. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Hello fast food lady i eat here nearly every day because I am poor and make horrible life choices do you want to go on a date with me to another fast food restaurant i frequent

5. Collapse Details

joji
    king steveyos
    fuck her anals

6. Collapse Details

Pastor Travisty
    king steveyos
    some of dem fast food girls r haf Idk just wanna eat some fresh pussy

7. Collapse Details

Hell yeah

I'll kill myself live on cam as soon as there's proof I literlaly promise, I will sincerely kill myself as soon as I see elz's computer playing arma 3 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics

8. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I like how the combination of me and cag more than doubles angry replies lmao

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello fast food lady i eat here nearly every day because I am poor and make horrible life choices do you want to go on a date with me to another fast food restaurant i frequent

10. Collapse Details

She only remembers you because you're the only person who has to use coupons to pay her with

11. Collapse Details

Breathe 🌊

12. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    I'm digging this rage but you guys need to pick up the pace I like coming back here and seeing a lottttttt of rage not just a little, please please please rage more guys

13. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    oh my goodness cag be sure to read these guy's posts about computers in a couple different threads they're saying shit that if they're serious then it's honestly the saddest shit I've ever heard lol you won't get it cause you're not a computer nerd but as a computer nerd this is fucking comedy gold going on right now

14. Collapse Details

15. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    yes, thank you, get it all out of your system to someone who laughs at you rather than mistreating females

16. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    if you take all the rage out on me, you might be able to talk to girls without abusing them, and I just laugh at your misfortune so your rage doesn't bother me it entertains me, everybody wins

17. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    there's a lot of rage cross posting going on right now cag I really struck a nerve with these guys with the computer stuff lol idk if they realize they're stupid and that's why they're so mad or idk the point is, I'm gonnan use this thread to make a post even though it doesn't belong here, but the rage is going so far high and low why not why not pollinate a thread flower with some good old fashioned rage

hey guys I didn't lose the stuff in my downloads folder either microsoft can't handle me oh everything will get deleted more like nothing got deleted it's all in windows.old not a single thing got deleted microsoft are you liars or stupid just like the posters on this forum I can't tell if you're just lying because you're garbage or just really really stupid lol

18. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    what's happejning is I'm making posts that aren't in response to anyone else and they're all responding to me, you know the usual, I just say whatever and every other poster is commentary on me, and I just ignore it and keep going, I don't think I"ll ever have this easy a time trolling a group of people again lmao keep this forum up for fucking ever

19. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    the best part is girls will google me and see I'm surrounded by literal fags and want to save me from the stupid lmao

20. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    they will probably also be impressed becuasse I'm like a super hero taking on an entire army without breaking a sweat except you guys would be an army of very very late stage rotting zombies shoutouts to dp hope divorce is going well haven't seen ya in a while hope you still got internet and a home to live in and shit

21. Collapse Details

stfu

22. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    yeah I actually was just about to make an apololgy thread to you elz I'm over here talking about my headset to you and I'm very high and just completely had you being deaf not in my mind you knmow I didn't mean to be rude I just wish platronics would tell us what's up because it's such a good product so I"m passionate about it I didn't pruspeofully bring up hearing to you to be mean honestly

23. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

24. Collapse Details

25. Collapse Details

26. Collapse Details

Go to her, Stevey. Profess your love and if she says no you must persist and follow her home when she leaves work

27. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

28. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    hell yeah

29. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Cag. View Post
    Go to her, Stevey. Profess your love and if she says no you must persist and follow her home when she leaves work
    I had a hard enough time saying "yeah" I might try it though I haven't been back since I really need my donald's

30. Collapse Details

Thread Information