Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 
    Lisa
    king steveyos
    *pulls big green dick out*

FUCK WITH ME NOW BITCHES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

2. Collapse Details

I'm still drawing the comic

3. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Hey toots, you some of the good stuff in my rep boosting round XD Some Losers are going to pay though for trying to fuck with my precious rep, you LOSERS fucked with the wronmg bitch, I OWN you all, look at my dick, I SAID LOOK AT MY FUCKING DICK BITCH

4. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    *prances around*

*trot trot trot*

5. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    *struts*

6. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    codey is the only other poster to ask ruby to edit his rep in the admin panel
    *call centre crew*
    *hate talking to people crew*
    *get abused for a living crew*
    *sexually harassed by hot women crew*

7. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    delete this forum
    *call centre crew*
    *hate talking to people crew*
    *get abused for a living crew*
    *sexually harassed by hot women crew*

8. Collapse Details

Some admin must really hate this forum and the people who post here

9. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by rape dungeon View Post
    codey is the only other poster to ask ruby to edit his rep in the admin panel
    I didn't ask, he offered if I did pics like you did for him

You don;t wake up to obsessed fucking losers who have literally repped you 5 times when you haven't even posted, that is like sitting there and repping more than 30 people just to harass me, don;t you dare get all high and mighty and try and claim that all your rep was aquired in more respectable ways, you got no idea kiddo, this is to shove it up a couple of of very obsessed bushpigs, oh and you're spazzing at ruby about this? WHo cares about rep now tim? Sure looks like you do.

10. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    and I plus repped you in my rep boost round so don;t be a fucking bitch

11. Collapse Details

lisa cares about rep she's officially turned into cody

12. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    lisa cares about rep she's officially turned into cody
    before I decide whether to plus or neg you, have you been neg nepping me like an obsessed bushpig? I don;t think it was you, I haven't repped you yet in case you haven't noticed, were you an obsessed bushpig loser maks?

13. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    there, that should put an end to it

Losers

all rep boosted out for now

14. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Tim stop raging at ruby, you are caring way too much about rep all of sudden hypocrite plus I plus repped you so SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP KID

hey some people like dp and cameron got their join dates changed to get extra rep, if you didn;t fucking care about rep like you continually profusely claim then you wouldn;t be giving a shit right now and certainly would not be raging at ruby

15. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    also fuck you all I GOT THE MOST REP NERNY NERNY NERNY *prances*

16. Collapse Details

Remember when this meth whore was telling everyone how pathetic they were for using the rep system and now she's obsessed with it and cries if she has red rep

17. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    lisa your meth abuse has gotten out of control you need help

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

18. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by lnopia the great View Post
    lisa your meth abuse has gotten out of control you need help
    don;t be a fucking moron, I don;t even take meth, last week was a super rare one off occassion, seriously do not listen to these fucking retarded obsessed bushpig losers

19. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyos YOLO View Post
    Remember when this meth whore was telling everyone how pathetic they were for using the rep system and now she's obsessed with it and cries if she has red rep
    oh really? When did I do that?

Loser, you should bvlame yourself, if you didn;t desperately rep boost all day because you're obsessed as fuck with me and send me literally 5 rep comments in just a couple of hours when I haven't even posted in days (your every fuckinbg post is about me too) then this wouldn;t be happening and frankly nothing you ever say is accurate or true, you have no life and you obviously care a lot more than I do

going to neg you when I can be bothered, fucking codyesque loser, fuck off and take m0nde with you you unwanted fucking try hard desperate loser

20. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    and stay out of every single fucking topic you fucking no-life, like seriously in EVERY single topic, just get a fucking life already

21. Collapse Details

The Loser brigade is unstoppable

22. Collapse Details

lisa you are high on meth right now

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

23. Collapse Details

i think putting lisa in the herpetarium until she can get clean is the only way we can help her

24. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by juji View Post
    The Loser brigade is unstoppable
    yeah it's not likely any of those 3-4 fucking losers will ever get a life any time

but for all you caring a whole bunch about my rep which some of you have been doing desperately for quite some time now can thank yourselves that I now have the most rep, if you didn;t actually care I would have just had my modest 300 or so rep points that were all mine earned from people who aren;t losers which is basically the whole rest of the forum besides you 3 fucking obsessed ass sniffers (cody, m0nde, steveyos YOLO and dp, yes dp is such a loser now he isn;t even funny anymore, just like one of the obsessed losers) but you fucking losers so DESPERATE for my attention, posting aboutr me all day literally rep boosting 30 times a day because you care so fucking much about my rep, if you actually had lives and weren't just frankly obsessed unwanted desperate losers then it would have been just as it was, on what fucking planet are you on where you actually don;t realise what fucking horrible repulsive utter fucking losers you are? You can drag me down your fucking level by making shit up about me all day and going on desperate rep campaigns to give me red rep because you fucking care so much, like literally your whole lives seem to revolve around me, well guess what you fucking couple of desperat pathetic losers, hate to break it to you but no-one is as much of a loser as you are, I certainly aren't, frankly everyone else in the forum aside from you 3-4 fucking LOSERS is cool, and I'[ve got more friends than you here so fucking deal with it, now I've actually had to take you fucking shit posting losers off ignore to rep you for a while, I suggest you wake up and smell the reality, I'm better than you in every way, everyone else is better than you in every way and YOU ARE NOT WANTED BY ME SO GET A FUCKING LIFE ALREADY

It's almost like you actually don;t realise what fucking losers you are, you see everyone else? They don;t harass me, they like me, why? Because they aren;t desperate fucking losers who think they are vying for something against me because trust me if you think you ARE vying against me for something then guess what? You lose massively.

25. Collapse Details

meth posting

26. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    No. And I plus repped you before

I don;t take meth you fucking half wit, if you act as god damn dumb as m0nde, steveyos YOLO and cody then I will treat you like it, no more fucktard shit from you, wake the fuck up and sniff a loser ass

The only drug habit I have is pot and I don;t even have any pot right now, fucking deal with the truth, how fucking old are you?

27. Collapse Details

Do you even need to ask

28. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    meth posting
    I don;t take meth, I'm warning you I'll neg you lol

look at yourself, your posts are attracting and encouraging a retarded loser

if I took meth I'd fucking say I took meth and not a couple of fucking losers obsessed with me trying to tell everyone else I take meth, frankly there isn;t even anyone else in the forum who is as honest as me, if I say I don't take meth then guess what? I don;t take meth, if steveyos YOLO, m0nde, cody or dp say something about me then you're a fucking moron if you think that would be true

ask me or someone who actually knows me, not some loser desperate for my attention who has been on ignore for 6 months posts about me non stop and runs rep campaigns because they care so fucking much about my rep

fuck that
    Last edited by Lisa; 12-07-2014 at 01:20 AM.

29. Collapse Details

Lisa is a meth addict

30. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    really shit poster and fucking loser above me

Thread Information