Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    About Plug Drugs 
    gettin high on oxy

2. Collapse Details

dying alone with heroin needles stuck into his arm and with no one there to help him and his family doesnt even know hes dead until a month later when his landlord comes to collect the 3 months late rent and begins to smell the rotting corpse hunched over a dimly lit laptop screen with rubynet forums and a fucking terrible post already written up but never posted

3. Collapse Details

the truth is i live with my best friend and we party and have people over pretty much every night, and there are hot female opiate users that come over all the time

4. Collapse Details

and i've never IVed opiates except for when i was in the hospital 5 years ago and they intravenously injected me with morphine, or when they intramuscularly injected hydromorphone (Dilaudid) into my butt cheek
    Last edited by Plug Drugs; 09-12-2012 at 12:29 PM.

5. Collapse Details

one of the hot babes at plug drugs house

6. Collapse Details

she's actually a skinny little hot blonde with nice tits and good skin, and she lives less than a block away so she comes over every other day

7. Collapse Details

its okay to deny it doli, it just means that youre jealous of me which is embarrassing because youre jealous of a drug user who makes minimum wage haha owned, sick burn

8. Collapse Details

i dont think u want to try to do this plug drugs but ok here we go

9. Collapse Details

plug drugs makes a living pushing the carst that soingle moms leave out in the parking lot back into their proper assigned place and every time he ventures inside to get screamed at by his boss for doing a terrible job at literaly the easiest most menial mindless job ever designed by a man the boss cant help but start laghing because of how weird plug drugs looks like a much ugleier kurt cobain and then he lets him off the hook [this is why plug drugs still has a job] and he starts salivating when he passes the pharmacy and steals aspirin even tho he knows it wont get him high he just wants to pretend they will

10. Collapse Details

hahaha plug drugs was at the pharmacy the other day and he started flirting with the woman behind the counter a respectable woman of iranian descent who has spent her whole life in america and loves childern and the american way of life and the second plug drugs starts talking she grabs a bomb vest and flies to israel

11. Collapse Details

plug drugs often daydreams while pushing the carts at wal mart and sometimes he gets so caught up imagining the imagianry drugs from fallout new vegas and how they would feel in real life he lets the carts slam into a nearby car and gets berated by a large black man and while hes talking plug drugs starts thinking the black man is actually forest whitaker and starts cracking jokes about the last king of scotland and how that movie was badass all the deatd black ppl ytmnsfw bitch and then he gets punched in the face repeatedly and plug drugs likes it

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Plug Drugs View Post
    and i've never IVed opiates except for when i was in the hospital 5 years ago and they intravenously injected me with morphine, or when they intramuscularly injected hydromorphone (Dilaudid) into my butt cheek
    plug drugs editted this post bcause he had to check wikipedia for the right technical terms for the drugs and the injection begause thats his thing somehow yes its the worst gimmick ever conceived and that is saying soemhing in the world of gimmicks wayt worse than when i made an account for adairs cat when i was 12 its worse plug drugs im sorry its really bad

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Doli View Post
    plug drugs makes a living pushing the carst that soingle moms leave out in the parking lot back into their proper assigned place and every time he ventures inside to get screamed at by his boss for doing a terrible job at literaly the easiest most menial mindless job ever designed by a man the boss cant help but start laghing because of how weird plug drugs looks like a much ugleier kurt cobain and then he lets him off the hook [this is why plug drugs still has a job] and he starts salivating when he passes the pharmacy and steals aspirin even tho he knows it wont get him high he just wants to pretend they will
    actually i quit that job a while ago,
    now i push carts at a different store and also do very important jobs like scrub toilet bowls with bleach after fat people drop huge shits in them and stink the place up, and i also bag groceries and stock shelves

and why would you be makin fun of me for what i have to do in life? are you a total prick or something?
    at least i have a job, i contribute to society. And the store that i work at is more prestigious than walmart; they don't hire anyone who doesn't have a high school diploma or people that have no college ambition

14. Collapse Details

and pushing carts contributes a lot more to society than being a priest; if anything priests actually hold back society -- they are counterproductive

15. Collapse Details

and everyone has probably had to work shitty jobs when they are younger, do you honestly think you are better than people who work retail? No wonder you spend most of your time online if you're that big of an asshole in real life, maybe no one likes you
    its all good though you know i respect you brozilla and this is all for fun, wanna have a bro hug?

16. Collapse Details

im a priest plug drugs i am the pope and i am napoleon with a snickers bar

17. Collapse Details

and everyone has probably had to work shitty jobs when they are younger, do you honestly think you are better than people who work retail? No wonder you spend most of your time online if you're that big of an asshole in real life, maybe no one likes you
    its all good though you know i respect you brozilla and this is all for fun, wanna have a bro hug?
    i worked construction when i was 15 that is young the place u are at in ur life isnt young its just really really really pathetic mate.

18. Collapse Details

le me: your a pathetic drugged out loser
    Plug Drugs: yeah well uh i scrub toilets haha

19. Collapse Details

[me being totally cool and having tons of respect 4 ppl who work in lower income jobs eto support there kids/wife/maintenance of property/etc.] YOu literaly spend youre money on drugs and come on here to brag about the misserable state ur life is in

20. Collapse Details

haha you should probably close this thread mods/admins before plug drugs gets really sad about how badly im onwing him and i get a call from ramens lawyer

21. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    i will back up whoever plus reps me

22. Collapse Details

I think about half of your rep came from me, I have an ungodly amount of posts and back when rep was first turned on and I was a mod (their +reps count for like twice as much)I was using you to spread it around so I could neg rep stompleb

23. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    cool story bro

24. Collapse Details

I lost it @ "are you a total prick or something?"

25. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    post some pics of this opiate addicted babe

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

26. Collapse Details

Draculas Moped of Mystery
    I've earned my spot in the ytmnsfw crew i don't need to vote on some :lizard: bullshit

27. Collapse Details

i worked construction when i was 15 that is young the place u are at in ur life isnt young its just really really really pathetic mate.
    i think your perception of the real world is distorted from spending too much time on the internet; i'm only 21 broseph, most of the kids working at the place i work at are my age or slightly older, and they're all going to college too.

28. Collapse Details

le me: your a pathetic drugged out loser
    Plug Drugs: yeah well uh i scrub toilets haha
    dont be jealous that ive been chatting irl with hot chicks, all day

29. Collapse Details

is your shitty job going to make you any cooler in real life and get you laid motha fucka

30. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dp View Post

Thread Information