Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    calling marco's wife @ work 
    another beautiful day UofLCardfan08's Avatar
    in the afternoon, it should be interesting to say the least

2. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    She's going to be missing a bit between the ears that's for sure.

3. Collapse Details

no need to come back and update us, nobody cares

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    no need to come back and update us, nobody cares

5. Collapse Details

would like an update from Dykeville Kentucky.

6. Collapse Details

I heard she died several years ago

7. Collapse Details

I have known Greg since the TBM days since 2010, I think.

He has seriously devolved emotionally since then and is about to fall apart. Hell, he has noticeably devolved further in the last few months. He is only one more trauma event like getting banned from this site after and if Iggy makes good on her claim and shuts her site down at the end of the month. The complete social isolation is probably enough of a catalyst to trigger him into going completely postal and start shooting.

Either he will spree shoot several people (government employees would have seen most likely even six months ago)or take his revenge out on people he knows personally. Thank goodness my dox is unknown and CardFan is in California or Kentucky now making shooting CardFan an exercise in patience and planning (due to living in the Pittsburgh, PA, Area), too difficult for his emotional state and me practically impossible at the moment due to lack of dox to find me. Iggy, on the other hand, is so fucked! Greg is an intrastate ride away on the Pennsylvania Turnpike (near York, PA) to her so he wouldn't either need to buy any new guns closer to his target's state of physical location or get any new permits to legally travel across state lines with his guns and ammo like he would have to do with pretty much everyone else.
    Last edited by Obnoxious Bitch; 09-20-2014 at 01:01 AM.

8. Collapse Details

He seems pretty normal and sane to me, stop making things up about my friend

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by steveyos YOLO View Post
    He seems pretty normal and sane to me, stop making things up about my friend
    You don't know him like I do or people in general for that matter.

A few years ago, he did post (on RH, I think) that he was visiting Chicago and was packing heat due to all the niggers (sic) there.

10. Collapse Details

He's my best friend and we talk on the phone all the time

11. Collapse Details

Marco tell them you aren't insane and that you aren't racist

12. Collapse Details

He's my best friend and we talk on the phone all the time
    Like that is really going to make a difference. You sure are naive.

Whether or not you think he isn't either racist or insane doesn't change the fact that he posted that he was visiting another state packing around a gun. A concealed carry permit in Pennsylvania is not legally reciprocated in Illinois according to: https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/travel/ so Greg was almost certainly illegally carrying since Illinois is a tough state and Chicago in particular is a tough city for a resident let alone a non-resident to get a carry permit in.

13. Collapse Details

JJ you know i'm not insane and very mild mannered. How's your Mom?

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Obnoxious Bitch View Post

He has seriously devolved emotionally since then and is about to fall apart. Hell, he has noticeably devolved further in the last few months. He is only one more trauma event like getting banned from this site after and if Iggy makes good on her claim and shuts her site down at the end of the month. The complete social isolation is probably enough of a catalyst to trigger him into going completely postal and start shooting.

Either he will spree shoot several people (government employees would have seen most likely even six months ago)or take his revenge out on people he knows personally. Thank goodness my dox is unknown and CardFan is in California or Kentucky now making shooting CardFan an exercise in patience and planning (due to living in the Pittsburgh, PA, Area), too difficult for his emotional state and me practically impossible at the moment due to lack of dox to find me. Iggy, on the other hand, is so fucked! Greg is an intrastate ride away on the Pennsylvania Turnpike (near York, PA) to her so he wouldn't either need to buy any new guns closer to his target's state of physical location or get any new permits to legally travel across state lines with his guns and ammo like he would have to do with pretty much everyone else.

gonna find you O.B. gonna have a threesome in the Truck Sleeper with you and your hubby.

15. Collapse Details

My best friend.

16. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar

Hlo frnds
    MEne apna whatsapp no change kr liya hai
    Mera naya whatsapp no ye hai => 08529101784
    plz gande message send mt krna
    ‪#‎Whatsapp‬

17. Collapse Details

I miss obnoxious butch

18. Collapse Details

OB's desperate cry's nobody heard til it was all over for pat/ob

Rot In Pieces

19. Collapse Details

^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^ skjfnjk EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34's Avatar

20. Collapse Details

^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^^-.-^ skjfnjk EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34's Avatar

21. Collapse Details

how can you call marco's wife? she's dead

22. Collapse Details

speaking of wives is allison still seeing that black guy

23. Collapse Details

she never saw a black guy. that was a picture i took of her and a friend of mine at a party.

24. Collapse Details

well is she seeing anyone

25. Collapse Details

I'm not asking to bust your balls, she seemed like a genuinely nice woman and I know it can be tough being a divorcee in her 40's I'm legit interested in how she landed

26. Collapse Details

she hates niggers. she would fuck a paki or a chinaman or a persian or whatever, but not a nigger. she tried to have relationships with some guys after we got divorced and we've stayed friends, but she's not been very successful.

27. Collapse Details

that's too bad. can't exactly say I'm shocked though, she's nice and everything but she's a bit of a hag

28. Collapse Details

what about you, got any recent stank on the lil brown hang-low?

29. Collapse Details

i've had some relationships with people i've known a long time, some from before i knew alison and some people who i met after starting work at my new place, but they have all been short lived. i've intentionally not let anythiing become long term. i'm just not interested in anything like taht right now and became much more wary after getting divorced.

30. Collapse Details

I'm with you, if it's a good fit it'll last because neither person can face the idea of it ending, when you define things and try to crowbar them into these metrics of a relationship you're just runing the fun. that's why I'm never getting married, I'd be thrilled to meet a woman that I end up happy with and never get bored with for the rest of my life, but it's idiotic to promise that I won't get tired of her after only knowing her a couple of years, people change they grow apart I'd essentially be lying because there's no possible way to know how we'll feel about each other in 10 years

Thread Information