PDA

View Full Version : Lily has nigger family members

Pages : 1 [2]

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 03:58 PM
I don't give a fuck what john adams personally believed, it's his contribution to the constitutional convention voted on and ratified by the states that is the law of the land

yeah and the laws john adams passed are the law of the land too lol. that's my point, the constitution lets the federal government pass laws. if trump is following the law i really don't see the issue lmao.

you can disagree with the law, i respect that, but that one was passed by a framer- you really don't think he had the nations best interests in mind? you're really gonna defend radical islam?

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 03:59 PM
what a retard that dude is holy shit

you should post some impersonations of him i would love that!

juji
05-20-2018, 04:04 PM
what a retard that dude is holy shit

Trump Supporters have mental issues, no doubt. Take a look at this:

http://www.andoria.co.uk/B3ta/TrumpXerxes.jpg

How the Trump Supporters as slaves are kneeling to Trump as God King

juji
05-20-2018, 04:06 PM
There is no point to have debating someone who is slave of Trump because the slaves as Trump Supporters always defend Trump doesnt matter what it costs

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 04:11 PM
There is no point to have debating someone who is slave of Trump because the slaves as Trump Supporters always defend Trump doesnt matter what it costs

this is so closed minded- haven't you ever heard of a joke. what if i told you the god emperor trump meme was funny not because we think hes a 'god emperor' but because the left fears we feel that way and fears him in general lmao

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 04:11 PM
u just can't compete with me. sorry if this is because of a language barrier or something.

juji
05-20-2018, 04:17 PM
this is so closed minded- haven't you ever heard of a joke. what if i told you the god emperor trump meme was funny not because we think hes a 'god emperor' but because the left fears we feel that way and fears him in general lmao

When are you going to be an open minded? maks and me already posted many points, but we see you are denying them.

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 04:24 PM
When are you going to be an open minded? maks and me already posted many points, but we see you are denying them.

i posted many counterpoints and no one touched them. feel free to broach them once again and i'll try to reiterate my point in a more clear and concise manner- then we can progress from there instead of dead ending each of my replies with a new topic. macks and i did pretty well today and i tried to consider his criticism of my 'posting style' in order not to rant or get off topic.

juji
05-20-2018, 04:33 PM
There is a simple question for you:

Is Trump a stupid?

You have only 2 viable choices: A) Yes B) No

Wendy <3
05-20-2018, 04:34 PM
u just can't compete with me. sorry if this is because of a language barrier or something.

Thanks for taking over for plug drugs while he's away

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 05:36 PM
There is a simple question for you:

Is Trump a stupid?

You have only 2 viable choices: A) Yes B) No

no trump isn't 'stupid'

and i don't think you can say any elected official is 'stupid' even if you don't like them. i could say an aspect of their personality or policy is stupid but do you really think someone who is entirely 'stupid' would ever find success in any aspect of life? this is part of the language barrier problem we have, you can't word your beliefs properly (or at least i suspect because i don't think you are 'stupid').

but anyway if this is some sort of logic trap please continue

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 05:37 PM
Thanks for taking over for plug drugs while he's away

plug drugs is an addict i don't ever want to talk to him

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 05:48 PM
plug drugs is a stupid can we all agree on that?

juji
05-20-2018, 05:51 PM
no trump isn't 'stupid'

and i don't think you can say any elected official is 'stupid' even if you don't like them. i could say an aspect of their personality or policy is stupid but do you really think someone who is entirely 'stupid' would ever find success in any aspect of life? this is part of the language barrier problem we have, you can't word your beliefs properly (or at least i suspect because i don't think you are 'stupid').

Well, I win this argument because he makes a lot of mistakes and he wont learn about his errors. Everyone knows, if you say he is not stupid is very illogical, you are indeed a slave of Trump who constantly defends Trump.

If you say "Yes" you could win this argument.

juji
05-20-2018, 05:53 PM
Also don't use "language barrier problem" as your excuse, including your wall of text that nobody reads is considered another excuse.

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 06:03 PM
Well, I win this argument because he makes a lot of mistakes and he wont learn about his errors. Everyone knows, if you say he is not stupid is very illogical, you are indeed a slave of Trump who constantly defends Trump.

If you say "Yes" you could win this argument.

makes a lot of errors, would you like to share evidence of this claim so i can provide my counter point? you won't properly debate me you just want to say i'm wrong. just because you say so doesn't make it so- we need to discuss this further.

i could say an aspect of their personality or policy is stupid

implying i want you to be specific

but do you really think someone who is entirely 'stupid' would ever find success in any aspect of life?

thoughts?

your logic was so flawed you didn't even have to spring the trap before i snatched victory.

Also don't use "language barrier problem" as your excuse, including your wall of text that nobody reads is considered another excuse.

i'll do what i want just like you will. your broken english is vauge and leaves me guessing at the full scope of your point. meanwhile ive typed my walls of text, now i can quickly boil them down if you care to broach past topics.

juji
05-20-2018, 06:09 PM
I dont know what is trap logic, I could look it up anyway, I've read your thoughts about "stupid" perhaps you think Trump is no stupid. Maybe you mean he's something worse than stupid.

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 06:21 PM
I dont know what is trap logic a logic trap is, I could look it up anyway, I've read your thoughts about "stupid" perhaps you think Trump is no not stupid. Maybe you mean he's something worse than stupid.

why would you think, i would think, that donald trump is 'no stupid' and follow that train of thought thinking i'm implying 'worse than stupid'?

why won't you answer any of my question?

why won't you really debate me?

juji
05-20-2018, 08:14 PM
why would you think, i would think, that donald trump is 'no stupid' and follow that train of thought thinking i'm implying 'worse than stupid'?

why won't you answer any of my question?

why won't you really debate me?

What question? your latest question was Plug drugs is stupid, I suppose yes since everyone knows.

If I debate with you, you're trying to deny everything does it make sense?

juji
05-20-2018, 08:16 PM
Trump made an executive order to do ban travel to all muslims, then The Supreme Court cancelled his order and literally told to Trump "fuck off retard"

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 08:59 PM
What question? your latest question was Plug drugs is stupid, I suppose yes since everyone knows.

my post after that post...

Everyone knows, if you say he is not stupid is very illogical, you are indeed a slave of Trump who constantly defends Trump.

If you say "Yes" you could win this argument. would you like to share evidence of this claim so i can provide my counter point?

also im just realizing, are you asking if i have the ability to criticize trump? of course i do. if this is what you meant by 'say he is not stupid is very illogical' its really a stretch and i couldn't understand you.

thoughts?
but do you really think someone who is entirely 'stupid' would ever find success in any aspect of life?

this question might now be irrelevant if ive only just decoded what you meant.

If I debate with you, you're trying to deny everything does it make sense?

its not a debate if we agree? what kinda logic is that- i'm not allowed to have a different opinion? are you just gonna yield to me? lmao

Wendy <3
05-20-2018, 09:01 PM
All of this is probably the most insane shit i've ever read here throughout the years

Lina Goldberg
05-20-2018, 09:14 PM
Trump made signed an executive order to do ban travel to of all muslims into the united states, then The Supreme Court cancelled ruling found his order unconstitutional and literally figuratively told to Trump "fuck off retard"

immigration in this nation has become a joke- loopholes facilitate drug and human trafficking. until stronger immigration laws are passed i support the moratorium [a temporary prohibition of an activity] of travel from nations that could harbor radical muslims.

im not in favor of a muslim travel ban just the moratorium trump was able execute before the courts shut him down. would you like to try defending radical islam and unrestricted immigration because all my talking points are located in some few hours old posts two pages back.

juji
05-20-2018, 10:57 PM
I love how you corrected my text since you understand my posts because my english so broken what you think, actually Trump wanted to test how his authority works and he decided to sign an order to ban travel for the people from six countries.

Trumps is feeling disappointed why he thinks about the authority as the president is limited.

maks
05-21-2018, 05:29 AM
actually Trump wanted to test how his authority works and he decided to sign an order to ban travel for the people from six countries.

Trumps is feeling disappointed why he thinks about the authority as the president is limited.

I think this is a really good point and probably true, he was all "I'll bet this whole constitution and checks and balances thing doesn't apply to me, lets prove that theory"

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:22 AM
I love how you corrected my text since you understand my posts because my english so broken what you think, actually Trump wanted to test how his authority works and he decided to sign an order to ban travel for the people from six countries.

you asked me if trump if I thought trump was stupid and it took me like 10 times of re reading your posts to finally ask if you were trying to find out whether or not I'm afraid to criticize him. then you didn't even reply confirming if this is what you ment. I'm not correcting your post to be mean I just want you to be able to confirm if I've missunderstood you because everything you say has to he decoded.

more comms incoming

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:30 AM
I think this is a really good point and probably true, he was all "I'll bet this whole constitution and checks and balances thing doesn't apply to me, lets prove that theory"

a good point dosen't speculate how a man feels and that's entirely different from speculating what his actions may be in the future. one dimmensional characterization of trump it's meaningless. do you really believe anyone could be so stupid that he would think any part of the federal government would be above the law. he obviously knows the legal system hes lived in America all his life and won a campaign

here's multidimensionality- trump wants to make the world better but he's also not afraid to use his executive power to defend our nation from radical Islam.

you guys are starting to suck at this can we please DEBATE

maks
05-21-2018, 06:32 AM
It's not a debate so much as you defending trump for breaking the law because he coincidentally happens to be breaking it to do something you're in favor of. Also it's hard to understand your mumbling with his entire cock and balls in your mouth.

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:32 AM
I wanna talk about the mueller probe- this stuff is exciting everything else is spin and jive

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:33 AM
It's not a debate so much as you defending trump for breaking the law because he coincidentally happens to be breaking it to do something you're in favor of. Also it's hard to understand your mumbling with his entire cock and balls in your mouth.

it's not a debate because youre not debating me. I'm putting up with it though because this is rubycalaber.com and I don't care about changing your mind I just wanna debate!

maks
05-21-2018, 06:34 AM
If you think persecuting ragheads is more important than the constitution then say it. You're already saying it through long winded justifications and weasel words, be a big boy and admit it in plain english.

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:37 AM
you defending trump for breaking the law because he coincidentally happens to be breaking it to do something you're in favor of. Also it's hard to understand your mumbling with his entire cock and balls in your mouth.

if he broke the law where is the impeachment

you must understand what one dimensionality has to do with propaganda and rather deflect than debate

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:38 AM
If you think persecuting ragheads is more important than the constitution then say it. You're already saying it through long winded justifications and weasel words, be a big boy and admit it in plain english.

are you defending radical Islam? I already said I have no problem with Muslims and middle eastern/americans

maks
05-21-2018, 06:39 AM
if he broke the law where is the impeachment

you must understand what one dimensionality has to do with propaganda and rather deflect than debate

The impeachment is coming after the midterms, when the democrats take advantage of trump's 30-something percent approval rating and sweep both houses of congress. His own party controls the senate right now, do you honestly believe they'd ever file charges against their own guy? What planet are you living on?

maks
05-21-2018, 06:40 AM
are you defending radical Islam? I already said I have no problem with Muslims and middle eastern/americans

idc, my concern currently is your problem with the first fourth and fifth amendments

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:41 AM
oh yes the mythical blue wave. watch how many dems get elected once hillary and Hussein's crimes are exposed. btw I'm not partisan repubican- you need two wings to fly

maks
05-21-2018, 06:43 AM
"radical islam" might as well be "ghosts" "demons" or "the boogieman" as much as its ever going to affect either of our lives. it's an excuse to degrade our rights, just like communism in the mccarthey era, and you've not only fallen for it you've developed a fanboy crush on the guy whose entire platform revolves around protecting you from an imaginary threat.

maks
05-21-2018, 06:44 AM
what's it like to live with so much fear that you're willing to shit on the founding principles that make this country what it is? can I get you a xanax or something?

maks
05-21-2018, 06:46 AM
I don't give a shit about islam, radical or otherwise. The bill of rights is fucking mine and you can't have it.

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:47 AM
idc, my concern currently is your problem with the first fourth and fifth amendments

so you would defend their right to enter America would you also defend when they practice female genital mutillation, late term abortions, stoning to death of homosexuals, and open advocacy for the extermination of jews.

America bombed regimes on the brink of the first world back to into the third for decades- this is why they have been radicalized

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:48 AM
I don't give a shit about islam, radical or otherwise. The bill of rights is fucking mine and you can't have it.

explain how radical Islam dosnt conflict with the core values of America incuding the hill of rights

maks
05-21-2018, 06:49 AM
so you would defend their right to enter America would you also defend when they practice female genital mutillation, late term abortions, stoning to death of homosexuals, and open advocacy for the extermination of jews.

"Respecting the first amendment is the same as introducing sharia law!" more weasel words find a new talking point

maks
05-21-2018, 06:51 AM
explain how radical Islam dosnt conflict with the core values of America incuding the hill of rights

It totally does, and the first amendment doesn't protect your right to be a radicalized terrorist. trump's law doesn't ban terrorists though, it blanket bans people based on their religion, it's unconstitutional and illegal, and you as a citizen of voting age don't seem to care. I consider you a bigger threat to this country than any muzzie.

juji
05-21-2018, 06:52 AM
Dont forget how Trump banned Bump stock for rifles because he thought bump stock can convert from semi-automatic firearm to full auto firearm... seriously, what the fuck is he thinking?

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:54 AM
"Respecting the first amendment is the same as introducing sharia law!" more weasel words find a new talking point

lol practicing sharia law would be illegal in the usa. are you going to make me show you again what assimilation is and which law gives the presidential power to enforce immigration policy

u pick a new talking point I've beat you back on all of this yesterday

maks
05-21-2018, 06:56 AM
lol practicing sharia law would be illegal in the usa. are you going to make me show you again what assimilation is and which law gives the presidential power to enforce immigration policy

you didn't beat anything you responded with "durr muslims are bad tho" 800 times

assimilation is irrelevant. what trump did it unconstitutional. *our president is anti-american* and you're bitching about hypothetical immigrants.

maks
05-21-2018, 06:57 AM
grow a sense of priority, and a spine while you're at it.

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:58 AM
It totally does, and the first amendment doesn't protect your right to be a radicalized terrorist. trump's law doesn't ban terrorists though, it blanket bans people based on their religion, it's unconstitutional and illegal, and you as a citizen of voting age don't seem to care. I consider you a bigger threat to this country than any muzzie.

yes the guy posting online is a nigger threat than 10s of thousands of refugees bombed out of their homes entering the states each year

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:59 AM
grow a sense of priority, and a spine while you're at it.

I've stuck to my guns haven't I? did I say sorry I was wrong daddy please make me not raycist!

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 07:01 AM
you didn't beat anything you responded with "durr muslims are bad tho" 800 times

assimilation is irrelevant. what trump did it unconstitutional. *our president is anti-american* and you're bitching about hypothetical immigrants.

should I repost the founding fathers pro assimilation quotes and the sedition and alien acts granting power to the president to deal with anti American people's?

maks
05-21-2018, 07:01 AM
yes the guy posting online is a nigger threat than 10s of thousands of refugees bombed out of their homes entering the states each year

The guy who supports tearing up the constitution because he's pissing his pants over a hypothetical threat is absolutely the bigger problem, yes.

maks
05-21-2018, 07:03 AM
should I repost the founding fathers pro assimilation quotes and the sedition and alien acts granting power to the president to deal with anti American people's?

post as many irrelevant quotes as you want, I'm still waiting for you to post the constitutional amendment that gives the executive branch carte blanch to disregard the first amendment whenever it becomes inconvenient

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 07:04 AM
Dont forget how Trump banned Bump stock for rifles because he thought bump stock can convert from semi-automatic firearm to full auto firearm... seriously, what the fuck is he thinking?

I agree with you there! but remeber no trump fan would ever want gun control- must have been optics for the other side. still wrong so you win trump is litterally Hitler my friends

juji
05-21-2018, 07:05 AM

Not illegal since all religions are free to practice or not, besides theocracy is not allowed. Dude, being a Trump supporter is being full of shit, why dont you understand? He will be impeached

maks
05-21-2018, 07:07 AM
whenever there shall be a declared war between the United States and any foreign nation or government, or any invasion or predatory incursion shall be perpetrated, attempted, or threatened against the territory of the United States, by any foreign nation or government, and the President of the United States shall make public proclamation of the event, all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects of the hostile nation or government, being males of the age of fourteen years and upwards, who shall be within the United States, and not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restrained, secured and removed, as alien enemies.

welp considering there hasn't been a declared war in almost 80 years there goes that argument

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 07:13 AM
Not illegal since all religions are free to practice or not, besides theocracy is not allowed. Dude, being a Trump supporter is being full of shit, why dont you understand? He will be impeached

church and state are separate but church is not above the law

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 07:15 AM
post as many irrelevant quotes as you want, I'm still waiting for you to post the constitutional amendment that gives the executive branch carte blanch to disregard the first amendment whenever it becomes inconvenient

Will do my best give me time

Poopalew
05-21-2018, 08:01 AM
Will do my best give me time

THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 04:13 PM
post the constitutional amendment that gives the executive branch carte blanch to disregard the first amendment whenever it becomes inconvenient

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non immigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

there is no past legal precedent denying the presidential authority to enact a temporary travel ban. several presidents have temporarily banned travel without being legally challenged (carter and the iranians, obama and the iraqis). trump being legally challenged is setting the precedent.

as for the constitutionality of trump's "islamic permaban" travel ban, a more apt title would be the "some muslims ban" [jokingly] because this isn't a restriction on travel of all muslims. if this was the case the ban would extend world wide- to places like the philippines and sweden.

trump was advised to target these nations specifically by his military advisers who believe in a credible threat of terrorist/militant cells within that part of the world. im also willing to admit the nations named have more to do with the grand chessboard than any sunni vs shiite alignment. If the supreme court rules the travel ban as being unconstitutional or impossible to impose than i WANT to see the ban struck down and rewritten in order to be compliant with the constitution.

TLDNR no its not a ban on islam and yes he has the authority to ban travel

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 04:17 PM
somewhat tangential rant --- not necessarily an extension of debate; open borders- anarchic-capitalism and minarchist-libertarianism

ironically the concept of liberty will be snuffed out by the excessive use of that in the governments function.

open borders are closer to an ancap view and should not be conflated as being libertarian. A minarchist government would enforce immigration policy because an open border can be abused by opposing nations. libertarianism can't survive the influx of an immigrant demographic with anti liberty views, specifically if the libertarians become the minority demographic at the polls. the idea of an open border is idyllic and has no claim to reason in considering the preservation of a nation.

juji
05-21-2018, 04:23 PM
It sounds like Trump is an islamophobe and he knows nothing about ISIS

maks
05-21-2018, 05:10 PM
Sure, it's a "not-a-muslim ban" that specifically excludes non-muslims from those same countries, it's totally constitutional and that's why the courts keep shutting it down

I've overused the term 'weasel words' time to change it up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

THEY BE SPINNIN!

maks
05-21-2018, 05:14 PM
ALL I KNOW IS THAT TO ME
IT'S ILLEGAL TO BAN THE MUSLIMS
OPEN UP YOUR BORDERS DONALD WATCH OUT HERE I COME

juji
05-21-2018, 05:35 PM
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0199/9492/products/Trump_theme-meme_T6Vendor_MensTee_Front.jpg?v=1503694302

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 05:35 PM
islamophobe

'weasel words'

nice counterpoints

maks
05-21-2018, 05:37 PM
nice counterpoints

dude your argument has boiled down to "Well it's not actually a muslim ban even though it only effects muslims" that's p much a webster's definition of weasel words are you sure you're not sarah huckabee sanders

juji
05-21-2018, 05:45 PM
nice counterpoints

I said Trump is an islamophobe since he signed an order to ban travel for “muslims” from six countries, how do they know their religion is islam? Thats not true it’s race, it’s cheating how they identify browns or greek browns as muslims, you retard because you dont know how the debate works, youre just trolling

maks
05-21-2018, 05:49 PM
My name is donny, and I'd like to ban travel from predominantly muslim countries, and still allow christians jews athiests hindus and buddhists from those countries, but THIS IS NOT A MUSLIM BAN!

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 05:49 PM
trump is a one dimensional retard, the travel ban is a one dimensional islamophobic action, muslims are a one dimensional vague entity. your worldview is one dimensional. I don't blindly follow trump- Donald trump works for ME. I can critically assess and critique trump and any of your grievances with him but you deny us of this discussion.

juji
05-21-2018, 05:50 PM
My name is donny, and I'd like to ban travel from predominantly muslim countries, and still allow christians jews athiests hindus and buddhists from those countries, but THIS IS NOT A MUSLIM BAN!

If he voted for Trump, Im gladly he is already dead

maks
05-21-2018, 05:51 PM
trump is a one dimensional retard, the travel ban is a one dimensional islamophobic action, muslims are a one dimensional vague entity. your worldview is one dimensional. I don't blindly follow trump- Donald trump works for ME. I can critically assess and critique trump and any of your grievances with him but you deny us of this discussion.

Yeah I guess I'm not deep enough to shit on the constitution out of fear and prejudice

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 05:52 PM

think
MUSLIM BAN
or
MUSLIM TRAVEL BAN

is it really any different than
Trump calls some immigrants animals
vs
Trump called MS-13 animals

maks
05-21-2018, 05:53 PM
I critically assessed brown people and discovered that I'm terrified of them and need a strong man with no regard for the law of the land to protect me!

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 05:54 PM
Yeah I guess I'm not deep enough to shit on the constitution out of fear and prejudice

'ironically the concept of liberty will be snuffed out by the excessive use of that in the governments function'

one dimensional interpretation of the constitution

maks
05-21-2018, 05:54 PM
think
MUSLIM BAN
or
MUSLIM TRAVEL BAN

is it really any different than
Trump calls some immigrants animals
vs
Trump called MS-13 animals

well MUSLIM BAN and MUSLIM TRAVEL BAN are both unconstitutional so there's really no need to nitpick

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 05:55 PM
well MUSLIM BAN and MUSLIM TRAVEL BAN are both unconstitutional so there's really no need to nitpick

he has the authority 8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens: (f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

maks
05-21-2018, 05:55 PM
'ironically the concept of liberty will be snuffed out by the excessive use of that in the governments function'

one dimensional interpretation of the constitution

the bill of rights exists to hold government power in check, if you give an inch you'll lose it all. the federal government is a bigger threat to my way of life than any goddamn sand monkey.

maks
05-21-2018, 05:56 PM
he has the authority 8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens: (f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

don't tell me, tell the judges that keep striking his TRAVEL BAN down as illegal

juji
05-21-2018, 05:57 PM
I want to make a proposal to FEC, my idea is API with blockchain which is available to everyone, it helps to prevent fraud, have no corruption and provide 100% real result according to their IDs, also API is exposed to the public without cost, you may fetch a list of people who voted the candidate in your city, for example, click to fetch list of voters who voted for Trump in your city, you get 594 voters with their full name and some data including pictures, except their address for their privacy and you may ban them from your own restaurant since you have rights to refuse your services to anyone.

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 05:57 PM
the bill of rights exists to hold government power in check, if you give an inch you'll lose it all. the federal government is a bigger threat to my way of life than any goddamn sand monkey.

welcome to post cold war planet earth. your one dimensional world view fails to see the actors playing both sides of a nuclear arms race.

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:00 PM
don't tell me, tell the judges that keep striking his TRAVEL BAN down as illegal

his moratorium was enacted and there was a travel ban soon after he was inaugurated. this is basically old news and there is no need for me to even apologize. if the courts stuck it down I trust the courts.

maks
05-21-2018, 06:01 PM
welcome to post cold war planet earth. your one dimensional world view fails to see the actors playing both sides of a nuclear arms race.

Like I said before, if multi dimensional means pissing my pants over imaginary extremists to the point where I voluntarily giving up my rights, then you can keep your sophisticated enlightened prejudiced cowardly world view

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:04 PM
Like I said before, if multi dimensional means pissing my pants over imaginary extremists to the point where I voluntarily giving up my rights, then you can keep your sophisticated enlightened prejudiced cowardly world view

I never wanted to share my world view I wanted to debate elz about a sweeping generalization of all trump supporters being racist. I'm not pissing my pants i'm thrilled that our president is doing such an amazing job!

maks
05-21-2018, 06:06 PM
he is doing an amazing job protecting you from brown people you have an irrational fear of, and you only had to sacrifice the most important amendment in the bill of rights to get it, I call that a bargain!

juji
05-21-2018, 06:06 PM
I never wanted to share my world view I wanted to debate elz about a sweeping generalization of all trump supporters being racist. I'm not pissing my pants i'm thrilled that our president is doing such an amazing job!

Then youre a racist or xenophobic like him.

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:08 PM
he is doing an amazing job protecting you from brown people you have an irrational fear of, and you only had to sacrifice the most important amendment in the bill of rights to get it, I call that a bargain!

hes doing an amazing job draining the swamp! if the courts stuck it down nothing happened right? he successfully 'banned muslims', a campaign promise, and he didn't even break the law!

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:09 PM
Then youre a racist or xenophobic like him.

no im not im pragmatic

maks
05-21-2018, 06:11 PM
yeah drain the swamp, who needs civil liberties that's just a bunch of left wing hillary obama socialist nonsense

juji
05-21-2018, 06:12 PM
Did Trump hate his mom because she was an immigrant? He would be a new Hitler (Trump supporters know Hitler beats him mom, but I dont) actually he killed 54 palestinians for moving the embassy, he is excepting to break new record as more than 6 millions including mexicans, chineses and arabs.

maks
I mean yeah DC is still full of insiders and lobbyists but hey at least we've irreparably damaged the constitution, that's how you drain a motherfucking swamp, MAGA!

Lina Goldberg
trump has been the president for the past two centuries and hes one dimensionally responsible for all authoritarianism!

juji
05-21-2018, 06:13 PM
Fortunately, we have the supreme court will prevent to make another mistake like civil war

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:14 PM
Did Trump hate his mom because she was an immigrant? He would be a new Hitler (Trump supporters know Hitler beats him mom, but I dont) actually he killed 54 palestinians for moving the embassy, he is excepting to break new record as more than 6 millions including mexicans, chineses and arabs.

lol 54 vs muh 6mill

Netanyahu killed those people

maks
05-21-2018, 06:14 PM
make amaerica great again bring back monarchy and taxation without representation the revolutionary war was a mistake

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:15 PM
Fortunately, we have the supreme court will prevent to make another mistake like civil war

truth! especially when Ginsburg keels over in the next 6 1/2 years!

maks
trump has been the president for the past two centuries and hes one dimensionally responsible for all authoritarianism!

we haven't had a president with such a hard-on for authoritarianism since LBJ, and I think trump may be worse

Lina Goldberg
make amaerica great again bring back monarchy and taxation without representation the revolutionary war was a mistake

funny slogan, very creative

Lina Goldberg
we haven't had a president with such a hard-on for authoritarianism since LBJ, and I think trump may be worse

I disagree

juji
lol 54 vs muh 6mill

Netanyahu killed those people

Netanyahu is working with Trump because he respects the authority of Trump

juji
05-21-2018, 06:17 PM
I disagree

I agree with maks, Trump tought the president has access to all powers would be like a god king of the America

maks
I disagree

name a president who's gone to such great lengths to damage the bill of rights

Lina Goldberg
Netanyahu is working with Trump because he respects the authority of Trump

I think Netanyahu like vanilla more that chocolate but trump likes neapolitan

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:18 PM
name a president who's gone to such great lengths to damage the bill of rights

name how Donald trump has damaged the bill of rights

juji

Irrelevant

Lina Goldberg

this is unintentionally profound

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:19 PM
I agree with maks, Trump tought the president has access to all powers would be like a god king of the America

Hillary thought she was gonna win the election

juji
05-21-2018, 06:20 PM
It looks like she is going to yield us, but she is really close-minded for supporting Trump. She is not a real person.

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:21 PM
It looks like she is going to yield us, but she is really close-minded for supporting Trump. She is not a real person.

I thought you were talking about Hillary Clinton at first LMAO! say something solid that I can debate everything your saying is just conjecture

juji
05-21-2018, 06:23 PM
I thought you were talking about Hillary Clinton at first LMAO! say something solid that I can debate everything your saying is just conjecture

Im not talking to you, Im talking to Maks

Lina Goldberg
I think Netanyahu like(s) vanilla more that than chocolate but trump likes neapolitan

this was unintentionally misspelled

maks
name how Donald trump has damaged the bill of rights

besides the muslim ban? he's threatened the press for reporting negative stories about him, going as far as threatening to have the FBI arrest them, advocated extrajudicial and cruel/unusual punishment, and undermined the judicial branch.

he also violated the enoulments clause but I guess that's not technically in the bill of rights but the constitution proper.

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:24 PM
Im not talking to you, Im talking to Maks

and your not debating me, have you yielded to me?

juji
05-21-2018, 06:25 PM
and your not debating me, have you yielded to me?

You may act like Steffies Yelle who defends Trump, you never change

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:58 PM
besides the muslim ban?

it was struck down right?

he's threatened the press for reporting negative stories about him, going as far as threatening to have the FBI arrest them,

MSM who literally print lies

advocated extrajudicial and cruel/unusual punishment,

advocation isn't the same as actually impeding your rights. also do you mind clarifying if im missing something specific?

and undermined the judicial branch.

by appointing Gorsuch? again sorry I need clarification

he also violated the enoulments clause but I guess that's not technically in the bill of rights but the constitution proper.

'shall not accept of any present, Emolument [a salary, fee, or profit from employment or office- might not be the same as payments for services rendered (contracted)], Office, or Title, of any kind'

I could see why you would think its dubious because he still owns the business but as far as I can see the lawsuit is still pending so maybe i'll be wrong.

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 06:59 PM
You may act like Steffies Yelle who defends Trump, you never change

one dimensional steven yelle

he won't change because he has no one to help him

maks
05-21-2018, 07:08 PM
it was struck down right?

So if I break the law and get caught, it's ok because I got caught?

MSM who literally print lies

First amendment says that's perfectly legal and the federal government can't stop them

by appointing Gorsuch? again sorry I need clarification

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/experts-trump-undermines-judiciary-twitter-attack-judge-robart-n717626

'shall not accept of any present, Emolument [a salary, fee, or profit from employment or office- might not be the same as payments for services rendered (contracted)], Office, or Title, of any kind'

I could see why you would think its dubious because he still owns the business but as far as I can see the lawsuit is still pending so maybe i'll be wrong.

As soon as that one's over he's going to be facing another one https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/05/15/trumps-latest-violation-of-the-emoluments-clause/?utm_term=.e7043327cd28

maks
05-21-2018, 07:11 PM
brb raping and murdering your family, but it's all good cause the police will pick me up in a few days

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 07:42 PM
So if I break the law and get caught, it's ok because I got caught?

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens: (f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

he didn't break the law, past presidents did the same thing, and this is some new precedent being set

(MSM lies) First amendment says that's perfectly legal and the federal government can't stop them

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/experts-trump-undermines-judiciary-twitter-attack-judge-robart-n717626

"The concern is that repeated attacks on individual judges could diminish the confidence that people have that judges are ruling on cases in accordance with the law," University of Pittsburgh Law Professor Arthur Hellman told NBC News.
"You can disagree with a judge's conclusion, but judges reach their conclusions based on the arguments from both sides," Hellman said. "To personalize it and make it seem like the judge is doing it for no good reason is troubling.

"The concern is that repeated attacks on the president could diminish the confidence that people have that the president is acting in accordance with the law. You can disagree with a president's actions, but the president has reached his conclusions based on obstruction from both sides. To personalize it and make it seem like the president is doing it for no good reason is troubling."

the propaganda machine is painfully easy to refute. it's completely one dimensional lol

As soon as that one's over he's going to be facing another one https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/05/15/trumps-latest-violation-of-the-emoluments-clause/?utm_term=.e7043327cd28

i'm literally shaking! (if he broke the law, he broke the law, but only time will tell)

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 07:43 PM
brb raping and murdering your family, but it's all good cause the police will pick me up in a few days

this but unironically lol

maks
05-21-2018, 07:46 PM
8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens: (f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

he didn't break the law, past presidents did the same thing, and this is some new precedent being set

we've covered this like 40 times now, what trump's doing is different, and it's unconstitutional. the first amendment doesn't protect nationality but it sure as fuck protects religion.

maks
05-21-2018, 07:47 PM
did you ever wonder if maybe everything looks one dimensional because there's only one side here and no amount of mental gymnastics is going to change that?

maks
05-21-2018, 07:48 PM
I'm more interested in why are you so determined to hand over your rights why now after 250 years is it necessary to throw the constitution out the window

Lina Goldberg
05-21-2018, 08:14 PM
we've covered this like 40 times now, what trump's doing is different, and it's unconstitutional. the first amendment doesn't protect nationality but it sure as fuck protects religion.

you claimed he broke the law when there is no law- i'm well aware the court found it unconstitutional and like i said its a new precedent because presidents have used the same authority before.

did you ever wonder if maybe everything looks one dimensional because there's only one side here and no amount of mental gymnastics is going to change that?

did you ever wonder if things on the surface could be different underneath? propaganda operates one dimensionally do you trust propaganda or do you think critically?

I'm more interested in why are you so determined to hand over your rights why now after 250 years is it necessary to throw the constitution out the window

im interested in why you think donald trump is responsible for the expansion of government over the past two centuries when hes only been in government for 17 months lol

Cag.
05-21-2018, 08:50 PM
I'm lost

maks
05-21-2018, 08:54 PM
you claimed he broke the law when there is no law- i'm well aware the court found it unconstitutional and like i said its a new precedent because presidents have used the same authority before.

The first amendment is a law, numb nuts

did you ever wonder if things on the surface could be different underneath? propaganda operates one dimensionally do you trust propaganda or do you think critically?

Oh hi aren't you the same guy who's on his second straight day of passionately defending a criminal who wants to take your rights away

maks
05-21-2018, 08:55 PM
I'm lost

All you gotta remember is that the constitution is good, and violating it, well, violating it is bad.

Poopalew
05-22-2018, 08:44 AM
All you gotta remember is that the constitution is good, and violating it, well, violating it is bad.

what I have

Lina Goldberg
05-22-2018, 04:44 PM
The first amendment is a law, numb nuts

breaking the law results in civil or criminal penalties. the constitution establishes the relationship between the federal government and the states. there is no meaningful way to punish the state or federal government. trump can be ordered to follow the constitution. if he refused he could be imprisoned for contempt and impeached after conviction. Is there a muslim ban being enforced?

when slavery was ruled unconstitutional, were the slave owners penalized? the 13th amendment prohibits the government from recognizing slaves as property. it also allowed congress to pass a LAW prohibiting slavery. if the slave owners refused to give up their slaves, they could be penalized by the LAW not the 13th amendment.

*NON AGRESSIVE MESSAGE PLEASE READ* idc if you misspoke when you said broke the law, I don't want to argue semantics I want to debate your grievances

Oh hi aren't you the same guy who's on his second straight day of passionately defending a criminal who wants to take your rights away

im interested in why you think donald trump is responsible for the expansion of government over the past two centuries when hes only been in government for 17 months lol

maks
05-22-2018, 06:54 PM

idc about the last 2 centuries I'm concerned about the last 4 months

juji
05-22-2018, 08:17 PM
Trump hates freedom of speech

maks
05-22-2018, 08:26 PM
what a coincidence so does lonnie, in fact he'd like to get rid of the entire bill of rights

juji
05-22-2018, 09:22 PM
If you speak BASH commands irl, ICE would check your ID to prove you're not an alien

THE REAL JUJI IS BAK
05-23-2018, 02:26 PM
how you can post for 12+ years on multiple troll forums and not understand you're getting trolled (by posting a response like that)? 100% guarantees you are mentally deficient/retarded in some way. damn

Lizards are extremely poor at social learning and logical analysis so fail to employ these behaviors beneficially for themselves and are rather highly detrimental to themselves in the long run and often even in the short run. Due to this way of thinking Lizards always resist self-knowledge and have very little practical understanding of their own mindset

Lina Goldberg
05-23-2018, 03:53 PM
idc about the last 2 centuries I'm concerned about the last 4 months

anything specific?

Trump hates freedom of speech

proof?

what a coincidence so does lonnie, in fact he'd like to get rid of the entire bill of rights

proof?

maks, is the constitution law?

elz, is hate speech not protected free speech?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

juji
05-23-2018, 04:20 PM
Lina, remember Trump told them shut up to reporters in the press room, also he threstened to send FBI agents in their office for making "fake news"

juji
05-23-2018, 04:23 PM
There is no "hate speech" in the constitution. Sometimes is not protected in case of breachment of peace.

Lina Goldberg
05-23-2018, 05:05 PM
Lina, remember Trump told them shut up to reporters in the press room, also he threstened to send FBI agents in their office for making "fake news"

the news is really fake. MSM extorts private individuals with defamation. have the fbi agents been sent? what do you think they would look for?

There is no "hate speech" in the constitution. Sometimes is not protected in case of breachment of peace.

:tup:

malibubaby
05-23-2018, 07:28 PM
you guys werent funny 13 years ago and you still aren't now

juji
05-23-2018, 08:54 PM
the news is really fake. MSM extorts private individuals with defamation. have the fbi agents been sent? what do you think they would look for?

some articles are fake and some articles are real, Trump should be impeached for not protecting the constitution.

juji
05-23-2018, 08:56 PM
A trump supporter would say like this:

https://i.imgur.com/N0ITFMy.png

maks
05-23-2018, 09:13 PM
anything specific?

proof?

proof?

Proof
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183956

[B]maks, is the constitution law?

of course it is I just said that didn't I

juji
05-24-2018, 12:29 AM
Recently Trump violated the first amendment from the constitution again.... is time to impeach him?

THE REAL JUJI IS BAK
05-24-2018, 01:12 AM
Recently Trump violated the first amendment from the constitution again.... is time to impeach him?

"the first amendment from the constitution" lmao

phrased that shit like some hood nigga describing the plug

"you know that nigga! yeah! that boy first amendment. First amendment from the constitution!"

Lina Goldberg
05-24-2018, 04:25 PM
some articles are fake and some articles are real, Trump should be impeached for not protecting the constitution.

alt/citizen/independent journalists report more real news than MSM. if trump violated the constitution the courts would order him to comply- if he failed to he could be impeached for contempt of court. why haven't the courts indited him- because he is following the constitution and isn't in contempt

A trump supporter would say like this:

https://i.imgur.com/N0ITFMy.png

church is not above the law- you can't practice stoning people to death in america lol.

Proof
http://www.rubycalaber.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183956

nice proof, did i even post in that thread? lol

of course it is I just said that didn't I

define constitution- a body of fundamental principles or established precedents according to which a state or other organization is acknowledged to be governed.

define law- the system of rules which a particular country or community recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and which it may enforce by the imposition of penalties.

was i not clear enough the first time?

can you please post a url or something. idk what youre talking about without some context.

maks
05-24-2018, 05:35 PM
nice proof, did i even post in that thread? lol

exactly

juji
05-24-2018, 08:31 PM
church is not above the law- you can't practice stoning people to death in america lol.

Do you think im a Trump supporter? read again

can you please post a url or something. idk what youre talking about without some context.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/05/24/twitter-users-blocked-by-trump-since-hes-taken-office.html

Trump blocked some citizens in Twitter, but it was ruled by the federal judge.

According to U.S. District Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald said Trump can not block critics based on their political views; and the public should be free to interact with Trump's account as they see freely.

Also It's Fox News, you can't claim it's fake news since Trump supports Fox News.

You must believe this Trump administration is part of kakistocracy

malibubaby
05-24-2018, 09:53 PM
trump really isn't that bad lets be honest most brown people suck. I've never been robbed or beat up in an upper class white neighborhood and I doubt anyone here has

malibubaby
05-24-2018, 09:54 PM
also gay people and trans people are a disease I don't want my kids looking at that like its normal what happened to good old white America where everything was okay now we got all these brown people and gays whats next acid attacks?!?!?!????

malibubaby
05-24-2018, 09:55 PM
https://hailtothegynocracy.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/sam-hyde-weev.png?w=640

juji
05-24-2018, 09:56 PM
Nobody likes wiggers

malibubaby
05-24-2018, 09:56 PM
all these schools shooters are a direct translations to being surrounded with all this gay shit and accept brown people when is the world going to learn

malibubaby
05-24-2018, 09:57 PM
Nobody likes wiggers

I agree

malibubaby
05-24-2018, 09:57 PM
look white people got to the top because we earned it whats so hard to understand

malibubaby
05-24-2018, 09:59 PM
soon the jews are going to be regulating vbulletin smh thats when we know we have nothing

malibubaby
05-24-2018, 10:01 PM
I'm the richest, smartest, and most attractive person here. and I'm probably the most pure white, think thats a coincidence? I think not

Lina Goldberg
05-24-2018, 11:53 PM
Do you think im a Trump supporter? read again

what are you getting at? the pun of the meme you posted? maybe it's authentic doesn't make much difference people always say dumb and auto corrected shit lol

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2018/05/24/twitter-users-blocked-by-trump-since-hes-taken-office.html

Trump blocked some citizens in Twitter, but it was ruled by the federal judge.

According to U.S. District Judge Naomi Reice Buchwald said Trump can not block critics based on their political views; and the public should be free to interact with Trump's account as they see freely.

Also It's Fox News, you can't claim it's fake news since Trump supports Fox News.

New precedent, first real Twitter president, he's unbanned and muted them and in compliance with the judges ruling.

You must believe this Trump administration is part of kakistocracy

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-supports-regulatory-reforms-community-banks-credit-unions-consumers/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wh

he just deregulated small community banks and credit unions so they will be able to direct more lending to small businesses and consumers, especially those in rural areas and small towns.

the prospect of peace in Korean peninsula

I think it's the 3rd quarter of 3% growth of our nation's economy

he's a very good leader

juji
05-25-2018, 03:27 AM
he just deregulated small community banks and credit unions so they will be able to direct more lending to small businesses and consumers, especially those in rural areas and small towns.

the prospect of peace in Korean peninsula

I think it's the 3rd quarter of 3% growth of our nation's economy

he's a very good leader

4 things Trump supporters believe Trump did that Trump really didn't it

Lina Goldberg
05-25-2018, 04:49 AM
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/21/us-final-reading-on-q3-2017-gdp.html

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-supports-regulatory-reforms-community-banks-credit-unions-consumers/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=wh

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/asia/north-korea-donald-trump-summit-intl/index.html

I love trump

where's the lie?

Lina Goldberg
05-25-2018, 04:51 AM
everything you say is desperate to paint the guy in a negative light- have you considered you might be mad at the wrong dude?

juji
05-25-2018, 05:19 AM
You love being a close minded person, also there are some facts that make you anal orgasm:

Trump saved 1 billion of lives
Trump had miracle powers like Jesus
Trump defeated North Korea by his single twitt in Twitter
Trump will become a god emperor of the united states

maks
05-25-2018, 05:38 AM
trump did 9/11

Cag.
05-25-2018, 07:14 AM
https://hailtothegynocracy.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/sam-hyde-weev.png?w=640

Lmao

Lina Goldberg
05-25-2018, 05:08 PM
You love being a close minded person

youre being a dick who won't even attempt to discredit my counterpoints

your doubts have been planted in your mind through obfuscation

before i said anything you did nothing but claim to be a victim

you'll get nowhere by being a victim. you only deserve what you can earn.

juji
05-25-2018, 05:31 PM
youre being a dick who won't even attempt to discredit my counterpoints

your doubts have been planted in your mind through obfuscation

before i said anything you did nothing but claim to be a victim

you'll get nowhere by being a victim. you only deserve what you can earn.

Someone insults anyone during the debate is giving up, my victory is assured.

maks
05-25-2018, 06:43 PM
TRUMP IS A NIGGER JEW FAG

Lina Goldberg
05-25-2018, 08:38 PM
Someone insults anyone during the debate is giving up, my victory is assured.

what debate? I asked you where's the lie and you said I was close minded. you've made countless posts trying to insult me as some trump appologist. I said your not seeing the whole picture since you've been blinded with hate- too blind to read my post and try to disprove it wtf

juji
05-25-2018, 09:45 PM
You don’t understand the errors of Trump after all

Wendy <3
05-25-2018, 09:52 PM
Just cause your a racist does not mean every one is

and no one cares

Cag.
05-25-2018, 11:09 PM
Can't believe this thread has gone on for 14 pages of such heated debate. I hope everyone is ok and no one's feelings were hurt

Lina Goldberg
05-26-2018, 04:54 AM

elz you have yielded to me. you have made no attempt to debate me in over 24 hours. I'm disappointed in you boy.

Lina Goldberg
05-26-2018, 04:59 AM

i don't understand that the bump stock ban is gay and bombs in the middle east aren't really helpful? you don't understand how to identify who is playing both sides of the nuclear arms race or anything about the grand chess board.

cry more about raycism, fail to hear what the trump supporters grievances really are because of their blinding white skin...

Lina Goldberg
05-26-2018, 05:00 AM
TRUMP IS A NIGGER JEW FAG

maks
05-26-2018, 07:01 AM
bombs in the middle east aren't really helpful?

they're incredibly helpful at making things worse

Lina Goldberg
05-26-2018, 10:00 AM
i mostly agree but these are my reservations- why would anyone strike a warehouse of chemical weapons- wouldn't that result in a larger disaster? why would anyone strike a chemical weapons warehouse when the alleged chemical attacks perpetrated by assad on his own people were widely reported to be false flag attacks days before they even occurred? what is the deal with netanyahu's powerpoint about an iranian nuclear facility in norther syria? what if it was necessary to shoot at a hostage to disarm the captor?

https://youtu.be/LmYCgK2zHCI

Cag.
05-26-2018, 12:53 PM
i don't understand that the bump stock ban is gay and bombs in the middle east aren't really helpful? you don't understand how to identify who is playing both sides of the nuclear arms race or anything about the grand chess board.

cry more about raycism, fail to hear what the trump supporters grievances really are because of their blinding white skin...

4d chess ftw

Cag.
05-26-2018, 12:54 PM
they're incredibly helpful at making things worse

I actually agree with this lmao

juji
05-26-2018, 10:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/CCBaaPe.png

Lina Goldberg
05-27-2018, 02:27 AM
https://img.picturelyrics.com/2/676/675797/half-love-never-appealed-to-me-if-your-heart-never-could-yield-to-me-lyric-1.jpg

Cag.
06-26-2018, 11:52 AM
Thats pretty polite to do not hurt their feelings, hate speech is considered as weapon for war

Lol

Cag.
06-26-2018, 11:52 AM
Muh constitution

Poopalew
06-26-2018, 12:53 PM
Muh constitution

Muh?

m0nde
11-06-2019, 12:45 AM
Just cause your a racist does not mean every one is and no one cares

I know a few people from alol who have black family members

a mudshark is a white female who wants to crush her parent phopes and dreams, so she exclusively dates black men and makes a lot of noise when accomodating the licorice stick. This type of chick either winds up dead, or with five nigglets and welfare money, which the fathers will spend on additional booze, whores, and drugs. It is a vicious cycle.

Certified Lily
11-06-2019, 02:46 AM
a mudshark is a white female who wants to crush her parent phopes and dreams, so she exclusively dates black men and makes a lot of noise when accomodating the licorice stick. This type of chick either winds up dead, or with five nigglets and welfare money, which the fathers will spend on additional booze, whores, and drugs. It is a vicious cycle.

And i'm proud of all my family members

Certified Lily
11-06-2019, 02:48 AM
was not like that m0nde geesh

I'm also proud of knowing you

Battery Bits
11-06-2019, 03:02 AM
I'm also proud of knowing you
Lol

Dustin
11-06-2019, 04:52 AM
powerful trump posting wow

m0nde
11-06-2019, 07:49 AM
trumpposting is the new Baneposting...for you

Wendy <3
11-06-2019, 08:37 AM
Sorry about this thread lily slone

m0nde
11-06-2019, 08:48 AM
what are you watching now?

https://youtu.be/uzbzAUuHwPo

Certified Lily
11-06-2019, 09:23 AM
Sorry about this thread lily sloneIt's okay wendy, no worries , and thankt you for spelling my last name right

Certified Lily
11-06-2019, 09:28 AM
what are you watching now?

https://youtu.be/uzbzAUuHwPoaw, poor girl :(

Autistic Spectrum
11-06-2019, 09:33 AM
every post lily makes here, makes her more of a liar, She promised to leave forever if we left her shitty fourm alone, SHE IS A LIAR

Certified Lily
11-06-2019, 09:38 AM
every post lily makes here, makes her more of a liar, She promised to leave forever if we left her shitty fourm alone, SHE IS A LIAR

You did not leave me alone, I should have been more specific , leaving me alone includes not coming to my forum, you went there, I did not lie, you broke the deal

Autistic Spectrum
11-06-2019, 09:39 AM
i did not go back, you slut, you are breaking the rules lily, you bald fat liar

Autistic Spectrum
11-06-2019, 09:39 AM
you just make up the rules as you go along, but really your just a fat liar

Certified Lily
11-06-2019, 10:11 AM
you just make up the rules as you go along, but really your just a fat liarYour the lier, every one knows it, I don't lie every time I come here, I have not been lying

Certified Lily
11-06-2019, 10:12 AM
I did not make the rule up, I always meant you leave me alone, and stop going to my forum, that's called leaving me alone

Certified Lily
11-06-2019, 10:14 AM
i did not go back, you slut, you are breaking the rules lily, you bald fat liar

not bald dumb ass, I have white hair, and I'm growing it out

Autistic Spectrum
keep posting and see what happens to ezmangafourms

Desolation
I want to blow a load into your mouth you fat ape

m0nde
11-06-2019, 10:42 PM
https://youtu.be/lCRCxh17ThY

m0nde
11-06-2019, 11:15 PM
not bald dumb ass, I have white hair, and I'm growing it out

LYING about your appearance again. It seems you can't stop yourself

Certified Lily
11-07-2019, 12:13 AM
LYING about your appearance again. It seems you can't stop yourself

no im not lying, Im not bald

Certified Lily
11-07-2019, 12:17 AM
my hair is white you dick head

m0nde
11-07-2019, 12:23 AM
LYING and unnecessarily abusive, you're a horrible person, lily

Certified Lily
11-07-2019, 12:27 AM
LYING and unnecessarily abusive, you're a horrible person, lilyIm sorry for what I said , but I'M NOT LYING, YOUR A HORRIBLE MAN, THERE IS NO REASON TO LIE, WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT?

Certified Lily
11-07-2019, 12:34 AM
come on m0nde I don't want to ague with you :(

I'm done talking, your wrong but , believe what you want

m0nde
11-07-2019, 01:59 AM
wow, you are so mean, why?

Certified Lily
11-07-2019, 03:44 AM
wow, you are so mean, why?I'm not being any more meaner then you.

why? am I angry? I'm angry because I tell the truth I'm called a liar,

I'm sorry I hurt you , Please let's move on, I made the biggest mistake lying about my self, all I can do is sayI'm sorry. I still care very much about you, I know I'm fat and my hair is really short, but I'm trying to use weight, and let my hair grow out, It really is white hair, it's heredity in my family, our hair is not gray, It is white, take care of your self, be happy, I want that for you and have a good life

m0nde
11-07-2019, 04:07 AM
I don't care who's being meaner than whom, lily. Im asking why you're always lying and being mean to everyone. YOU SPECIFICALLY It's completely unnecessary

m0nde
11-07-2019, 04:09 AM
also, I think mudsharking is unnecessary

clay
11-07-2019, 04:37 AM
someone has a broken heart

m0nde
11-07-2019, 04:49 AM
someone has a broken heart

here's the guy himself, back to cause more trouble

Autistic Spectrum
11-07-2019, 08:58 AM
Lily i want to fuck you in your pool, is that possible?

Wendy <3
11-07-2019, 08:59 AM
Just ban lisa and get it over with

m0nde
11-07-2019, 11:30 AM
You did not leave me alone, I should have been more specific , leaving me alone includes not coming to my forum, you went there, I did not lie, you broke the deal

there is a lot in your statement about what you should have done and about "us" doing various things

our deal was between you, lily, and me, m0nnde. It had nothing to do with anyone else.
And, it only had to do with your forums banner and you leaving this forum

I did nothing to your banner and I did not do anything to your forum while you came back here and started lying and cursing at me

your whole statement is manipulation and lies. I held up my part of our agreement and you have not

you are a LIAR

Autistic Spectrum
11-07-2019, 11:39 AM
only way to make it up to monde is to have an nsa relationship with him

m0nde
11-07-2019, 11:47 AM
to do list for lily sloon

pay me the $2,500 you owe me
pay dp the $25 you owe him OR give him the forum he spent money on
pay stevey back the $50 you owe him
really make an effort to stop LYING
delete the secret cp folders you refused to let me or clay get rid of on your firum
stop coming here and fighting with people
check your pms

Certified Lily
11-07-2019, 11:58 AM

delete the secret cp folders you refused to let me or clay get rid of on your firum
check your pms
DP never gave me any money,I don't owe you or stevey any thing, you did it for free, there was no talk of money, till you got mad, and that is not fair

DP NEVER GAVE ME ANY MONEY

Autistic Spectrum
11-07-2019, 12:00 PM
I gave you 25 dollars and you sold me a fourm you do not even own, then I gave Eric 25 dollars for the fourm but you never turned it over

m0nde
11-07-2019, 12:03 PM
DP never gave me any money,I don't owe you or stevey any thing, you did it for free, there was no talk of money, till you got mad, and that is not fair

DP NEVER GAVE ME ANY MONEY

I gave you 25 dollars and you sold me a fourm you do not even own, then I gave Eric 25 dollars for the fourm but you never turned it over

come on lily, to do item #4

juSt try for 5 mins to follow that one

Autistic Spectrum
11-07-2019, 12:04 PM
Lily can i have sexual intercourse with you in your above ground pool
?
Y/N

m0nde
11-07-2019, 12:05 PM
avoid the floating jizz in Lily's 4 ft Walmart pool

internutt
11-07-2019, 12:05 PM

check your pms
pay internutt compensation for deleting all of zher custom-created ezmanga forum content

Certified Lily
11-07-2019, 12:06 PM
come on lily, to do item #4

juSt try for 5 mins to follow that one

I'm not lying but you and dp are

internutt
11-07-2019, 12:10 PM
I'm not lying but you and dp are

you just admitted that i am not lying and therefore #8 is true and you owe me reparashuns for my custom-content i posted. i did the math it comes up to approx $530 dollars

Wendy <3
Lily don't let anyone tell you not to be racist against those stupid niggers i hate those watermelon worshipping subhumans

Certified Lily
I tried to be nice, but your mean, and I do own that forum eric sold it to me for 1000.00 pluse I paid for the lisense which is a life time oneI paid, because he did not turn the license orum over to me does not mean it's ot mine

stop lying DP

internutt
11-07-2019, 12:11 PM
I tried to be nice, but your mean, and I do own that forum eric sold it to me for 1000.00 pluse I paid for the lisense which is a life I paid, because he did not turn the forum over to me does not mean it's ot mine

stop lying DP

what the fuck? are you saying you murdered eric?

Battery Bits
I tried to be nice, but your mean, and I do own that forum eric sold it to me for 1000.00 pluse I paid for the lisense which is a life I paid, because he did not turn the forum over to me does not mean it's ot mine

stop lying DP
You are insane to pay that

internutt

stop belittling people you vile black widowess

Autistic Spectrum
11-07-2019, 12:13 PM
when she bought it, it was worth around 1000 bucks maybe even a little more with the traffic it got, but then she ran it into the ground because she is terrible at running a website, and then she ended up selling it to me for 25 dollors

m0nde
11-07-2019, 12:13 PM
I tried to be nice, but your mean, and I do own that forum eric sold it to me for 1000.00 pluse I paid for the lisense which is a life time oneI paid, because he did not turn the forum over to me does not mean it's ot mine

stop lying DPYou just said he did not turn it over to you. you're now lying to yourself about the forum being yours! how can you keep a your lies straight?

Certified Lily
11-07-2019, 12:14 PM
I'm not giving them any money they are lying :(

Autistic Spectrum
i talked to eric don't worry the license will be transferred to me, since i bought ezmanagafourms

Autistic Spectrum
LILY WILL YOU FUCK ME IN YOUR ABOVE GROUND POOL?

m0nde
11-07-2019, 12:15 PM

:rofl:

she also paid clay $250 for admin of this place

Battery Bits
11-07-2019, 12:16 PM
:rofl:

she also paid clay $250 for admin of this place

I know

Certified Lily
11-07-2019, 12:16 PM
I will no longer discuss it m0nde

Autistic Spectrum
11-07-2019, 12:18 PM
so let's talk about how you are posting here when you should not be, and how and when we are going to have sex in your above ground pool

m0nde
11-07-2019, 12:18 PM
I will no longer discuss it m0nde

that's your answer to everything

step 1) lie
step 2) be caught in the lie
step 3) say you won't discuss it any further

Autistic Spectrum
11-07-2019, 12:22 PM
lily's circle of mistrust

Autistic Spectrum
11-07-2019, 12:35 PM