4 MONTHS OF INTENSE GAMING... 8 MONTHS AFTER I STOPPED PLAYING BECAUSE IM LAZY... 15 MINUTE LONG ON AVERAGE VIDEOS... 16 FEATURE LENGTH MOVIES WORTH OF FOOTAGE... 23 MEGATHREADS... 42 GAMING SESSIONS... 108 CONFIRMED KILLS... POSTED EVERY WEDNESDAY... IT ALL STARTS APRIL 10TH
don't know what DayZ is? well A-list poster General Doli is happy to explain!

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Doli View Post
*smriks very wide* Ye,s, I do play the hiking simulator game and I fckng love it. Its so much fun to press th walk button for fifty minutes and then get shot at and die imediately and tehn watch other ppl walk around. Its realims
I've figured out that the secret of getting youtube views is the phrase "Let's Play" so I'll be using that in the titles of my videos and also the fact that I can call them "Ruby's" means I'll trick horny teenage boys into clicking thinking it's made by a girl and they can't say shit about me misleading them because I've been using that name for 11 years so I'm predicting these videos are going to do iron man numbers and do you know what the secret to getting replies on the forums is? collages!!! if you're not included its either because you don't post enough or you post too much and I fucking hate you, have fun guessing which!

since this forum sucks click the image to view it in full size and enjoy still only taking up a few pixels because you're a no name n00blet

main characters: Rubycalaber as Rick , Teknorat as Shane , barrypothead as Daryl, StompleB as Glenn, m0nde as Dale, Desolation as Lori, Clay (not the snickerz addled one) as Carl, ascii_genitals as Andrea, Steveyos as Himself, zombies: drunkpuppies, rootbeer, dcent, lnopia the great, stalker virus, ramen, Obnoxious Bitch, F4, clay (the snickerz addled one) jon, radi0volta, mrs. hyde, Camoron, Lexi Persimmons, internut, Lisa, skirzach, UofLCardfan08, Howard Dean, GulDucat, TheElJoe, boobz, hiroshima, elezzzark, siburke939, Warhol, General Doli, cberry, iwascruel, Alsto, fanfare, sex with dead people, garfield, Cody, bob hughes, maks, Plug Drugs, Dustin

This thread is officially sponsored by The Legendary FJS Crew™ forums, created by CEO of FJS Industries™ Steven "The God Troll™" Yelle, the online community where the comedy stops when the weed runs out: never™. Register now on http://forums.thelegendaryfjscrew.com to be apart of the international phenomenon... if you think you're funny enough!

Our second official sponsor is Podcast Gaiden, legenday goodone generator Howard Dean and his buds show that I guest starred in for a second time in the hilarous episode Might As Well Prepare Yourself For Monday named after one of my several goodones.

Our third and final sponsor is the Teknorat & Ruby podcast, a brand new show from the funniest posters in history, which is recording right now! Tonight on the show we are conducting a social experiment to see if anyone actually reads my threads, the keyword to prove you have read this is "nigger", so include that word in your reply and you will be reward with your post being read out live on the show!