Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    i make him call me papa gino

2. Collapse Details

papa mondo

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jon View Post
    why would it be personal politics to point out that a tax has to be paid somehow if the business is to remain at all

everything else you like is only going to survive the new tax by doing exactly the same thing
    I don't even know. I was just skipping past whatever that person was talking about so I could talk about pizza. I wasn't paying any attention to the non pizza talk.

4. Collapse Details

:FOR THE RECORD:

the--absolute--most---INSANELY-----WEIRD-------SHITTY---------pIZZA EVER IS:

'mister gattis' pizza.

you think chuck e cheese seems like shitty pizza? or cicis? you think it sucks when pizza tastes like cardborard, or when you find weird pizza on a chinese buffet for some reason: that old looking pizza with thick cheese,, or on perhaps some kind of weird french bread, healthy choice, square pizza pocket thing from the grocery, etc, ... well, think of the worst possible scenario: think store brand frozen crust, with processed tomato soup on top, and a cube of unheated velveeta cheese on top, with melted velveeta poured on top of the uncooked velveeta cheese,,, all while the crust is sitll frozen and never cooked..... and then someone cums and farts on it.. does this seem bad? that would be epic 5 star zagat rated quality compared to mister gattis. let me share with you what a its like inside a mr gattis pizza

now if this isnt enough to weird you out, lets really investigate what the pizza itself looks like

hmm, whats the big idea?, you might be thinking. seems normal i guess, it looks like just regular ol' pizza.. actually looks pretty good, ive seen pizza that looks worse, how could THAT pizza be so bad?

well,

when you take a bite, you like lose conciousness of this plane of reality we call existence and are transported away into a weird place familiar to only those who have had a near-death-expereince, except much much darker and gruesomer. have you ever tasted sour dough bread? imagine sour dough bread, with the scent of strong vinegar, acetone, the smell when you dig your finger DEEEP into your ass crack after a day outside and SNIFF the finger--that smell, a hint of cinnamon, and the smell of food left in a sink for weeks or even months til the point an ecosystem develops. that is basically the taste of the crust. the pepperoni tastes like the most pungent nipples surgically removed off of a dying grandmother hooked up to a feeding tube, like the one in that pic from earlier, cooked to crispy perfection and then forgotten about for years in the back of the fridge. the sausage tastes similar to that description too. the cheese is soooooooooo weird, like it is so obviously rotten always no matter which gattis you go the cheese is rotten EVERY TIME, so fucking nasty, so sick, so upset im even thinking about gattis right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Plug Drugs View Post
    and m0nde, wtf is he doing there rofl

5. Collapse Details

You know what is a surprisingly good pizza? Casey's breakfast pizza.
    If you're ever anywhere near a Casey's go inside and get a slice. It's way better than you would expect!

6. Collapse Details

I am postulate one blumpkin blownuts's Avatar
    i love mr gatti's the last one near me was in a now closed mall, it was the only time i could ever eat pizza smoke cigarettes and drink beer at a mall, i miss the fuck outta that place

7. Collapse Details

I am postulate one blumpkin blownuts's Avatar
    and you definitely went to a shitty location, the ones ive been too just taste like cheap pizza

8. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    nothing wrong with chinese buffet pizza

it all depends on where you go, I'm not gonna say EVERY pizza hut sucks because there could easily be at least one that decided to not make the crustless sponge of grease they all normally make

9. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    but I make my own pizza, make the dough and everything but I can't make bbq sauce yet so I use JR's

10. Collapse Details

SWEET BABY RAYS

Thread Information