Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details

1)plug drugs........ you have no combat experience... .fucking ZERO AKA you are not in a position to question a tactical move made by a TRAINED soldier in the field of combat.

2) skrizachmorris....... shut the fuck up you faggot, you jerk off to video of WTC2 collapsing. you spend all fucknig day mocking the firemen who were crushed under 200 million tons of concrete and iron. I hope you die in a car fire.

2. Collapse Details

I am postulate one blumpkin blownuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dcent View Post
    1)plug drugs........ you have no combat experience... .fucking ZERO AKA you are not in a position to question a tactical move made by a TRAINED soldier in the field of combat.

2) skrizachmorris....... shut the fuck up you faggot, you jerk off to video of WTC2 collapsing. you spend all fucknig day mocking the firemen who were crushed under 200 million tons of concrete and iron. I hope you die in a car fire.
    i cant stand people who politicize and abuse 9/11
    i made a solemn tribute to wtc #7 http://wtcnd.ytmnd.com

3. Collapse Details

you clearly don't know know anything about me. But your insistence on something you have no working knowledge of speaks volumes to your delusion and maniacal twisted mind. Good job committing to the American Psycho gimmick and Carry On.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by skrizach View Post
    you clearly don't know know anything about me. But your insistence on something you have no working knowledge of speaks volumes to your delusion and maniacal twisted mind. Good job committing to the American Psycho gimmick and Carry On.

fuck your face you faggot, I hope your house gets hit by a dump truck and you become entangled in twisted iron and burried in flaming wreckage.

5. Collapse Details

have you been in the armed forces?
    I've been in plenty of bar fights and fist fights and i know how people make stupid decisions in the moment; i've also been shot at and i know the best thing to do is to stay where you are under cover

Thread Information