Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    what minority do you belong to? i want to further understand why your asshole is piping hot sore from the irrelevance of your heritage
    *call centre crew*
    *hate talking to people crew*
    *get abused for a living crew*
    *sexually harassed by hot women crew*

2. Collapse Details

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
    king steveyos
    Europe was doing terrible at 600 ce Germanic tribes were looting the whole continent and roman infrastructure was being demolished along with trade roads. China used gunpowder for missle like weapons. Also Europeans started using gunpowder effectively in like 1300 way after all of this shit. Read sons history books you retard. There is preliminary evidence the Chinese reached North America when they were sailing in the pacific in ships that dwarfed columbuses

3. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    You should brag about the wolf headdresses Europeans were wearing whole the Middle East was busy trading, inventing algebra, and advancing medicine

4. Collapse Details

king steveyos
    The Babylonian religion inspired abrahamic religions I can assure you the celtic, Nordic , and Germanic religions did not besides celtic influences that were weeded in when Ireland converted to Catholicism. Mainland Europe wasn't even writing when Babylon had a cuniform writing system and a form of laws

Thread Information