Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Well it's been fun 
    rubycalaber: yeah m8 there's less traffic every day
    rubycalaber: why do you think I unherped lisa and cody?
    rubycalaber: but its not enough and Im sick of all the messes
    thecrotch: you don't mean that
    thecrotch: you love that place more than anyone
    rubycalaber: I dont even post there anymore
    rubycalaber: and with my ps4 coming soon I'm not going to
    rubycalaber: I spend 6 hours on a megathread everyone pisses on
    rubycalaber: the more I try the more people hate me its not worth it
    rubycalaber: its done, I already told clay
    rubycalaber: the day after christmas put it in maintenance mode and don't take it out
    rubycalaber: rip ytmnsfw

2. Collapse Details

3. Collapse Details

Fjs wins again and forever

4. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    he's clearly got huge mental problems, he's got an xbox one and a ps4 and both of them combined aren't half as powerful as his desktop lol

5. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    if ruby said he'd get me a ps4 I'd say no, I don't get it, I did not build this monster o fa computer that can run anything and everything and do everything else that you can't do on a console modding watching anime all that shit why fucking get a console there's no good game son consoles the exclusives all suck, the only good games are the rare pc games that are awesome that are so rare but it only happens on pc

6. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    what I"m saying is you people should all be ashamehd of yourselves for doing thiso to ruby

7. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    rubynet ending would be the best thing to happen for everyone because ruby and literally all the other mods/adminds of rubynet would go to fjs, and a couple others, and the rest of you could go to a forum run by dp or doli, neither forum would have lizards, everything would be so nice, everyone would be happy, the lizards would go back to the part of the internet nobody else goes, lisa would die, it would just be so great and so much better for ruby which is the most important

8. Collapse Details

Ruby turned his back on his fam and catered to the lizard people

9. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos

10. Collapse Details

LadyKillmonger
    king steveyos
    mhmmmm

it's the cody, cag, dp and jihad josh fucktard days around here

1. herp cody again, no-one wants him, he's a piece of shit and there is no point in unherping me if you are going to unherp him.

2. Fucking well herp the shovel faced spamming moron cag, you actually think she's here to post with any of you? Nope. That retard has followed me through 3 forums, she is literally only here to follow me around and ruin every thread.

3. limit dp to maybe 20 posts a day... one out every 10 of his posts are really funny which makes him problematic because I get a good laugh out of him once in a while... it's the other fucking 200 posts a day of retard nasty fuckheadness that more than just me are sick of.

4. stop being retarded pathetic try-hards, most of you aren't even funny, you are just lame, pathetic and reek of trying so god damn hard.

5. kiss my ass, I've been in forums longer than any of you. I'm not sticking around here as it is, and how long do you think ruby will pay for a forum that he doesn't even post in and when he does the 3 fucking losers who actually ruin this forum everyday shit all over him like he shits in his own chair.

11. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyKillmonger View Post
    mhmmmm

1. herp cody again, no-one wants him, he's a piece of shit and there is no point in unherping me if you are going to unherp him.

2. Fucking well herp the shovel faced spamming moron cag, you actually think she's here to post with any of you? Nope. That retard has followed me through 3 forums, she is literally only here to follow me around and ruin every thread.

3. limit dp to maybe 20 posts a day... one out every 10 of his posts are really funny which makes him problematic because I get a good laugh out of him once in a while... it's the other fucking 200 posts a day of retard nasty fuckheadness that more than just me are sick of.

4. stop being retarded pathetic try-hards, most of you aren't even funny, you are just lame, pathetic and reek of trying so god damn hard.

5. kiss my ass, I've been in forums longer than any of you. I'm not sticking around here as it is, and how long do you think ruby will pay for a forum that he doesn't even post in and when he does the 3 fucking losers who actually ruin this forum everyday shit all over him like he shits in his own chair.

lmao lisa is very mad.

12. Collapse Details

mhmmmm

that's a pretty fucking long post for someone who left forever lisa

13. Collapse Details

LadyKillmonger
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by maks View Post
    that's a pretty fucking long post for someone who left forever lisa
    it's a fucking awesome post

I can solve all of this forums problems with my posts

unfortunately I cannot change shithouse decisions made by fucktard admin

love you maksie poo, bye forever again

14. Collapse Details

mhmmmm

lmfao

15. Collapse Details

LadyKillmonger
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Doli View Post
    lmfao
    ;)

16. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    mhmmmm

here's how to save the fourms and lisa's life

ipban lisa
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

17. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    FUCK OFF LISA, GO AWAY LIKE YOU SAY YOU ARE PLS YOU HAVE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE HERE, OK YOU RUINED RUBYNET FOR EVERYONE, WHY PISS ON IT'S HUSK
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

18. Collapse Details

Iron Hands fried chicken Chiang Mai technical college
    mhmmmm

lmfao

19. Collapse Details

Lisa is victorious

20. Collapse Details

I'm hoping Rubycalaber becomes new Chris-chan of Scottland

21. Collapse Details

no new niggers lnopia the great's Avatar
    this is the way ytmnd ends.. not with epic lulz but with butthurt

**This account has been officially hacked and the original user is not liable for any future posts**

22. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos
    poor ruby. :(

23. Collapse Details

always stevey
    king steveyos
    Thread Information

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)
    GulDucat

lmao

24. Collapse Details

I thought this was lisa's forum anyway according to her

25. Collapse Details

This is our forum and I encourage everyone to spam the fuck out of ruby until he agrees not to shut it down

26. Collapse Details

Ruby shouldn't have fed the lizards to begin with

27. Collapse Details

lets not bicker and argue about who's making up what ok

28. Collapse Details

end of the forum weed party stevey plants providing the bubs st louis january 3rd 2014 all invited except

29. Collapse Details

if stompleb shows up I'm going to beat him senseless and nobody's going to stop me

30. Collapse Details

love you maksie poo, bye forever again

see you tomorrow lisa

Thread Information