Reply To Thread
  1. Collapse Details
    I underclocked my gpu and now I can run -all- games maxed again! 
    Unregistered
    king steveyos
    my new friends are amazing my titan was giving out literally millions of errors in occt but now 0 errors, SLOWER, but better than ever it's fuckign nuts - I had to run fallout 76 with two settings turned down one notch from max and the four distance sliders at around medium or -lower- now it's all maxed

here's my new cpu cooler https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...838/image0.jpg

also I took my laptop ssd and added it to my desktop because I'm running xubuntu on a thumb drive on my laptop, it can run second life on ultra, /*\btw the actual point of this thread is I'm not joining your discords so stop asking me/*\ also I know how to use blender now

2. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

3. Collapse Details

Unregistered
    king steveyos

4. Collapse Details

my weapons turn me into a m0nde's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    my new friends are amazing my titan was giving out literally millions of errors in occt but now 0 errors, SLOWER, but better than ever it's fuckign nuts - I had to run fallout 76 with two settings turned down one notch from max and the four distance sliders at around medium or -lower- now it's all maxed

here's my new cpu cooler https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...838/image0.jpg

also I took my laptop ssd and added it to my desktop because I'm running xubuntu on a thumb drive on my laptop, it can run second life on ultra, /*\btw the actual point of this thread is I'm not joining your discords so stop asking me/*\ also I know how to use blender now
    ahahahahahhahahahahha

Thread Information