Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Ruby Calaber Takes Off His Posting Gloves 
    Exclamation

Director's Commentary: this posts title is a parody of the Netflix anime adaptation title Scott Pilgrim Takes Off

EXT. RUBY'S AUTISTIC MIND PALACE - SPERGATORY - GAY

RUBY
    aww jeez, now I really am in Limbo
    Director's Commentary: reference to where you go when you die in an autistic fantasy in Inception again

Director's Commentary: the RIP smiley is in reference to the user Big Poppa Pump

DESOLATION
    Sorry... getting trolled sucks...

RUBY
    you know what sucks? getting trolled by that guy

why him? why would you even like that obsessed loser?

Director's Commentary: "obsessed loser" is somethig Lisa says a lot

Director's Commentary: saved up these cutout faces of Matthew Fox when he's looking beaten up for this "lowest point" sequence

DESOLATION
    It's complicated...

RUBY
    well I'm never going to be able to show my avatar on the internet again so I've got all the time in the world to imagine this conversation

DESOLATION
    The truth is... it was me who was obsessed... I was crazy about him, and we decided to meet-up IRL... and then our whole relationship went to a different level.

RUBY
    is he really that great?

DESOLATION
    I have to talk to him.

RUBY
    oh, well I guess maybe I was just kind of insecure that you were friends on the internet with other people too, or just overprotective or whatever, maybe I was out of line trolling all your internet friends, I mean, maybe renos isnt that evil and I was just jealous of him... sorry if I upset you or something... you can chat to whoever you want, I just want you to be happy

DESOLATION
    No, I mean I literally have to talk to him. He only met-up with me in real life to go see Smashing Pumpkins to learn personal info and secrets about me so he could blackmail me into being internet friends with him forever. I have to let him put his stupid poetry on my profile page and skype with him all the time or he'll tell everyone... I'm a... you know... in real life...
    Director's Commentary: I think they did go see Smashing Pumpkins for their first meet-up, but Reno of course would never do anything so mean

RUBY
    that is EVIIIIIIIIIIL

Director's Commentary: big brain moment from me for spotting I could line up this pic of reno looking evil with his face in his hand with this pic of Gideon with his own face on his hand

DESOLATION
    I never meant to catfish you or whatever. I just wanted a nice internet friend. I'm sorry it had to end with you being trolled off the internet forever.

RUBY
    I guess I'll just go get my exit bag set up then

DESOLATION
    Wait, haven't you learned something?

RUBY
    from what? this big stupid thread?

Director's Commentary: I had this shot be when Ramona has her hand over the control chip on the back of her neck since I couldn't think of a funny forum visual metaphor to edit over it

DESOLATION
    Mr. Calaber, I don't feel so good...
    Director's Commentary: this is a reference to the greatest movie of all time Avengers: Infinity War that has a similar ashing effect accompanied by a similar line at a certain point no spiolerino

RUBY
    holy fuck you were made out of nanomachines all along?
    Director's Commentary: reference to a theory about the Smoke Monster on LOST, who could also take the form of lost loved ones

TROLL-1000
    No. That would be me.

RUBY
    I thought that cactus looked suspicious...

Director's Commentary: originally for this scene I had an idea of me being haunted by all the posters who have died since I started making this thread tormenting me for taking so long that they weren't alive to appreciate being featured in it, but then I realized that almost all of them are, sorry were, no-namers who'd have nothing interesting to say to me lmao, so RIP posters who don't have an internet legacy as cool as this thread is going to be when I die from mac and cheeese blood poisoning

RUBY
    oh fuuuuuuUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH MY BOY PUSSY!!!

TROLL-1000
    You have no idea how to end this stupid story you were making up as you went along. Just like LOST. Not that anyone will ever read this either way. You'll get a few replies saying they namesearched at best. You wasted a decade of your worthless sad little life on this drivel that's more autisic than a Sonichu comic just to trick yourself into feeling like you are somehow actually achieving something you're so desperate for any scraps of fullfillment to distract yourself from the reality that you will be an adult virgin manchild dependent on your parents for the rest of your life as your mind rots from social isolation. Even this is just another tired overdone unoriginal cringy 4th wall breaking joke.
    Director's Commentary: the Troll-1000 was my gimmick of an evil Trollinator sent back in time to troll me to stop me from saving the internet and world, various online mentalists who've hated me: *fails to troll me*, me: "fine, I'll do it myself"

RUBY
    ok ok snap out of it ruby this is all in my spergy imagination, come up with some way to pull all this dumb shit together in a funny way

Director's Commentary: I was thinking how to include the Troll-1000 gimmick character, that I created just to have a good antagonist for a future megathread idea I had years ago based on the Terminator movies, but when I actually used it on the forum to insult myself and people that liked me it actually hurt fanfares feelings lol so I cut back on its usage

RUBY
    wait, what did deso mean? learned something? uh... vaginal hygiene is harder than a guy might think? hmm... macs are trash? ...you get more action if you're gay? ...no one cares about Lost anymore? ...Lady Gaga has a dick? I dont know... this thread sucks so bad... I should just delete it and pretend I never even started it...

BACKPEDALLING BIGDOG
    (flashback)
    thats the spirit kid, you can backpedal out of anything if you're self-delusional enough!

RUBY
    OH YEAH!! I CAN JUST BACKPEDAL AND SAY IT I WAS NEVER IN LOVE WITH DESO AND IT WAS JUST A GIMMICK ALL ALONG!!!

Director's Commentary: in the movie it's the 1-UP extra life he uses which was Care Frog but Backpedaling Big Dog is the obvious gimmick to call to here when getting owned for life, when I first wrote this script in 2010 this angle of just backpedaling and saying it was all a troll was the actual conclusion as a commentary on how people tend to react when getting severely owned online but I ended up going for something a bit more meaningful

RUBY
    all that stuff that implied I care? merely an epic ruse! all a troll! just using my new carefrog gimmick!

Director's Commentary: in this rewinding gif I added a bunch of extra reaction cutout faces, considerthem deleted scenes

Ruby puts on his graphic T twice as fast.

He sharpens his replica katana over 1000 times.

Legal Disclaimer: this is a joke of course I didn't really do this, unless it's legal then yeah I did fuck you pigs #ACAB

He googles the weeb shit reno was saying to try and figure out wtf he was on about.

Director's Commentary: IRL easter egg with the pic of Miley eating pizza from a pic of my cum on pizza I sent to deso once

And cuts his fingernails to razor sharp points in preperation for deadly combat, just like in Oz.
    Director's Commentary: a tv show I never watched but if I ever actually realize I'm gay I will since there's a gay rape scene every ep, but I heard on a podcast that there's a wacky storyline where the main character does this

Director's Commentary: I posted this pic on /tv/ when someone made the surprisingly innocent thread asking "would you rather have wolverines claws or sabertooth's fingernails?" and I quickly cut my fingernails into razors edges after growing them out as long as I could stand to post them saying "I already have sabertooth's nails" and I got the most replies I've ever gotten on 4chan and people still repost that pic saying "reminder this is the kind of person you share this board with" lmaoooo

GARFIELD
    don't leave man you belong here with us now, I'll even repair your hole damage for you, pro boner
    Director's Commentary: I realized the whole joke about people now thinking I'm gay was really underplayed so added all these references to it in the dialog on a rewrite, pro boner is in reference to the lawyer term "pro bono", I'm sure I'm not the first to come up with it but I don't think I stole it from anywhere

RUBY
    lol that was just an inside joke I was playing along with idiot I'm too internet savy to fall for a fake girl persona

BARRY
    oh yeah I actually knew that all along its a goodone mate

RUBY
    (inner monologue)
    its working! tim will believe anything tho so don't get cocky (fuck wait now im thinking about cocks!)

Director's Commentary: can't believe I missed the obvious jokes of me running out of "the gay tank" while denying I'm gay until my final rewrite, maybe I really am repressing something...

INT. ALMIGHTY LOL FORUM - NIGHT

CRAPPER
    sorry, ALOL is for straights onl-

RUBY
    more like posting CUCKshed
    Director's Commentary: joke is anachronistic since 4chan only got the advanced meme technology of the word "cuck" in like 2014

CRAPPER
    FFUUUUUUUUUUU-

ZORN
    dude why would you ever show your avi here again you got trolled so hard last time

DUSTIN
    what a brainlet, no wonder I kicked his ass in counterstrike
    Director's Commentary: reference to when I kicked Plug Drugs ass in a CS duel and then Clay and Dustin wanted a piece (and kicked my ass lol)

RUBY
    you wanna be in a gif? well HERE IT IS YOU

Z!

LIST!!

MOTHER!!!

FUCKERS!!!!

INT. RENOS POETRY THREAD - NIGHT

Ruby storms into ALOL as Teknorat plays one of his own parody songs.

Director's Commentary: funny I infected Tek with the autistic desire to make parody songs, and it's better as an actual parody than any of my stuff lmao

VITAFIN
    Yeah, I think the review threads were way better than whatever this is meant to be.
    Director's Commentary: parody of the critical thing the character is saying in the movie, being contrarian and liking my shittier threads was something Vitafin really did

CHINA FARMER V3
    Try saying that with more or less context.

BRITTANY VENTI
    I can't believe even a forum like this is pushing the gay agenda
    Director's Commentary: I had this line as "and he said "yeah someone, but you're a no one"!" in reference to Destiny's best insult against her but Alteru's follow-up line is enough of a Destiny jerk-off

ALTERU
    with your FOV you should have really seen that one comi-
    Director's Commentary: Destiny's second best insult against Venti

RUBY
    OUTTA MY WAY ALOLER FUCKING SHITS
    Director's Commentary: reference to Mark Walberg screaming "VIETNAM FUCKING SHIT" as he bashed a Vietnamese man with an iron bar so hard he lost vision in an eye in a hate crime when he was 16, not sure how the fuck he isn't cancelled but make sure you don't make a mean tweet or it's game over!

The FJS crew are still giving loads of replies inside Reno's thread.

LNOPIA THE GREAT
    lol look everyone its the IQlet that got cockfished!

DRG
    whats ur problem dude gay too much? any guy who takes nuts in his moth is gay for sure
    Director's Commentary: DRG was another ALOL version of Elz from Austraia (here represented by the most famous Austraian... Josef Fritzl) who would post things like that almost verbatum to people calling them gay in broken english

TEKNORAT
    ruby! you're going to get trolled by him again!

RUBY
    dw I won't

Fag Finder: Hellion, Sunflower, _Sara, nyanners (who was an ALOLer who has since become a 1M follower twitch vtuber lol)
    Director's Commentary: the "fjs 4 life" on Stevey's headband was something I wrote on for an FJS collage years ago, saved up on Tek wearing his aussie cowboy hat for his second wacky headgear on stage

RUBY
    tek it's a disservice to you to call you the funniest australian poster, you're one of the funniest posters on here period and you're my best friend
    Director's Commentary: I wrote all this touching dialog years ago and it's really how I felt, felt right to keep it the way it was even if I havn't talked to tek in like 4 years

Director's Commentary: user "im a fuckin COP" in the background is drinking arizona iced tea in reference to what Trayvon Martin had on him when he was shot

TEKNORAT
    still not saying much, with either, but thanks, you're like an (autistic) brother to me

Director's Commentary: something tek once said to cag about our relationship

RUBY
    fat stevey, you have posted well, and I believe in you that you can loose wait, from this point forward in this thread you will be known as... stevey
    Director's Commentary: "loose wait" is a forced m0nde meme based on I think aber no spelling too good

STEVEY
    yes! i finally have some dignity!

Director's Commentary: another best e-friend I havn't talked to in over half a decade but I still appreciate all the laughs we had together over the years and stevey really has lost and kept off his weight, went from looking like Hurley from LOST to uh well Hurley from LOST after the actor also lost weight

RUBY
    and fanfare, I'm sorry if it seems like I e-dumped you for another imaginary pretend fake girl internet relationship or whatever

I've been wanting to make a thread like this about The Matrix since we watched it together for a computers club movie night

judging by the time it took me to make this thread it'll be out by about 2077, but if it ever does you'll be Trinity

FANFARE
    omg <33333

tee hee!

Director's Commentary: as soon as I started getting ideas for this style of thread when this movie came out I immediately started formulating plans for a thread based on my favorite movie, The Matrix, I'm not sure that'll ever happen at this stage but the themes of humanities lives and entire perception of reality being constructed by a global computer networks parasitic algorithms becomes more and more relevent by the year so you never know homie

RENO
    RUBY CALABER!!! my favorite lulz milk dispenser!

RUBY
    save it!

RUBY
    you're pretentious, anime sucks and I'm going to troll you, lets do this

RENO
    wait wait wait, you want to troll me? for """"""""her""""""""? well, lmao, you are actually a big fucking poof, since deso is-

RUBY
    a guy, yeah, I know, I've known from the start, it was always just a gimm... actually you know what? fuck it

I did know from the start, and that's why I love deso

DRAMATIC VOICE OVER
    Ruby earned "The Power of Self-Knowledge"!
    Director's Commentary: "self-knowledge" is another Stefan Molyneux reference, shame he went down the alt-right rabbit hole and Trump officially fried his brain like every other online creator, he used to have a lot of good ideas

Director's Commentary: in the original draft this was going to be "The Power of Self-Delusion" but I figured for the big finale of a story about a troll forum the most daring move you could make was non-irony

RUBY
    *unsheathes phallic metaphor, but it's purple this time because it's even gayer*

RUBY
    it's time bitch

Director's Commentary: epic LOST numbers appear again, the 420K is the epic weed number, the real word count for this thread is actually ONLY 158K as of this line, yes 64GB is really how much RAM my computer has, I'll never forget cberry losing his mind laughing when I told him that

RENO
    uhhh... what the fuck? how's that a good thing? isn't he basically saying he's gay? y-you're only meant to do that ironica-

RUBY
    tek?

LETS ROCK AND TROLL!!!

Director's Commentary: another original phrase now copyrighted to me

TEKNORAT
    10-4, initiating dick docking
    Director's Commentary: "initiating dick docking" is what we'd say to each other over text before calling each other to game, it wasn't gay I swear

FANFARE
    WE ARE THE LEGENDARY FJS CREW AND WE'RE HERE TO WATCH RUBY CALABER TROLL YOU PAST OBLIVION AND INTO THE SHIVERING ISLES!!!

ONE TWO THREE FOUR EIGHT FIFTEEN SIXTEEN TWENTY-THREE FOURTY-TWO!!!

Director's Commentary: trolling someone into oblivion was a ROY4L meme and adding "the shivering isles", the Oblivion video game expansion pack, was stevey's

Director's Commentary: thought it was fitting to reference the full LOST numbers for the final instance of the 1-2-3-4 meme

The Funny Jokes Squad play another straight banger.

Director's Commentary: this has the most views of any of my dumb song parodies since it was shared amongst a community that does nothing but make Limp Bizkit parodies lmao

JIHAD JOSH
    everyone who's not been included ITT this is your last chance!
    Director's Commentary: thought it would be boring to just have the same ALOL posters as the guards again or even different ALOL posters as I had used up all my funniest gossip so I just went with saving up all the b and c listers who I could think of a funny diss for or had some sort of rivalry with in the past

SKRIZACH
    why didn't you namedrop us man? get em boys!

FYRESTORM
    anyone that wants revenge on ruby for whatever reason lets fuck his shit up!

Director's Commentary: when I first took the screencaps for these gifs I made the mistake of upping the lighting in the player I was taking them from since I thought they were too dark but it was just my monitor so I had to go back and retake them all, thank fuck I didnt edit any of them yet or I would have necked myself

CRUNKAINTHEAD
    me squinting my eyes is funnier than every post you ever made!
    Director's Commentary: this user used to make videos scrunching up his face

RUBY
    even Family Guy is funnier than your videos abusing your cat you sick fuck
    Director's Commentary: while played rough his cat that clearly didn't like it, think he was also a FG fan

PIEMANMOO
    I'm gonna send your ass to purgatory, let the cast of LOST know their show sucked!
    Director's Commentary: I used to have a playful rivalry with piemanmoo who was a big Heroes fan, the main rival to LOST, I even made him a Sylar signature gif, click HERE to view it

RUBY
    that joke was almost as bad as the Heroes series finale
    Director's Commentary: years later piemanmoo left THIS comment on my steam profile admitting I was right all along... Skylar... I won.

DR. MONGOL
    walter, dial the gate for for the unfunny fag homeworld, we need to send this guy back!
    Director's Commentary: Dr. Mongol was a huge Stargate fan, I used to watch SG-1 as a kid and have been catching eps recently, always prefered the modern military sci-fi angle rather than futuristic Star Trek stuff or fantasy Star Wars stuff, you get aliens getting owned by P90s rather than lame laser guns

RUBY
    I dropped you faster than Stargate Universe
    Director's Commentary: a Stargate spin-off the fanbase didn't care for

Director's Commentary: this trophy achievement pop-up thing I have going here is all set-up for a big punchline later really, the title is a play on the military term a tactical strike and the 2008 writers strike is behind a lot of the problems on Heroes but ironically improved LOST by making them compress season 4's story into less episodes with less filler, Dr. Mongol and Piemanmoo having something to do with TV shows is obvious but I kinda tortured the Family Guy reference into the crunkaitdead diss, hating on Family Guy was a huge thing on message boardsin the mid 00s

DOC HOLLIDAY
    why'd you give my movie a bad review asshole!
    Director's Commentary: this user turned up to the ytmnd forums asking people to review his short-film (click HERE to watch it) and everyone ignored it but I wrote one of my ruby reviews for it

RUBY
    cus you couldn't keep the mottor running on your directing career bubba
    Director's Commentary: the title of his short-film was Keep The Mottor Running and I don't think he went on to direct anything else

DR. FATCOCK
    bro I told you not to post who I was!
    Director's Commentary: this user was actually the guy in the pictures of Ramen sucking dick she posted on /b/, he turned up on ytmnd wanting to infiltrate the community and see what people were saying about him, contacting me to discuss the situation, I ended up making him a gimmick signature bubble, he requested one of Ben but you need to be up to a lot more shenanigans than getting a girl to suck your dick and then post on her troll forum for that, so I gave him another mystrious agent from LOST Mr. Abbadon as his posting character, click HERE to view it

RUBY
    more like "small bert"
    Director's Commentary: he was refered to as "big bert" in the bodywriting on ramen's forehead, despite having an under average sized penis

Director's Commentary: I saved up three c-listers with the title "Dr." for this combo joke, the number of rep points shown earned in each of these trophy notifications is the same number of points that appears over the kill as Scott earns it in the movie, the joke being forum rep points are like a video game score (keep in mind there's been like 2 spin-off forums created over rep drama as people care so much), I went with xbox trophy pop-ups since they have more information than playstation or steam ones that just have the icon and the name, but the xbox ones also have the points you earned and explination displayed so there's more to parody

Director's Commentary: I tried slowing this gif down so it's easier to say the posters faces getting sliced up but it works really well as super fast and their faces only being brief flashes as they are such c-listers they get erased almost immediately

FYRESTORM
    why are you so interested in my wang faggot?!
    Director's Commentary: I used to make fun of fyrestorm, a old-school ytmnder who met up with Max and Tek in like 2005, on IRC for how his dick looks

RUBY
    you don't have to be gay to be appalled at how badly your botched circumcision fucked up your duotoned cock
    Director's Commentary: he really does have a like brown penis until it suddenly becomes pale and white two fifth of the way up the shaft since he had the badluck of being born American who mutilate their babies dicks for no reason lmao

NUTNICS
    I think what is gay, is placating to a disaffected brat with an internet connection and trying to participate in his verbal vomit. Yeah I understand the ways in which you laugh it up, because everything is funnier the more harcore you get, except you're just following him down his prepubescent rabbit hole of anti-social tirades and rantings about how those n*gg*rs and bitches that got killed in vtech deserved it. F*ck you!
    Director's Commentary: a REAL, 100% verbatum, angry comment christian moralfag nutnics left on one of my ytmnds, he lost his shit at me for making jokes about the V-Tech school shooting with fanfare when it happened on IRC and held a grudge ever since, "prepubescent rabbit hole" became a big meme on #wop

RUBY
    you were never well equiped enough to get in my hole, christfag
    Director's Commentary: nutnics was one of the few Christians who would hang around edgy message boards, hilarously now adays it is the edgy thing to say you're a Traditional Catholic on edgy spaces filled up with alt-righters now adays and the zoomer atheists don't know how to deal with them from growing up online in the early 10s where it was just a given that atheists won the early youtube wars and turned into either SJWs or anti-SJWs, but my experienced blades of logic and reason still tear through them just as much as they did in the mid-00s

Director's Commentary: get it, like how these posters have a "bone to pick" with me? finding icons for all these jokes was surprisingly easy since there are websites filled with nothing but pngs of various symbols including knobs, god bless

KASSIUS
    fanfare.ytmnd is still my earrape site!
    Director's Commentary: Kassius yoinked the ytmnd domain name fanfare.ymnd.com to troll her and the two engaged in an epic e-duel getting Max to tranfer ownership back and fourth for ages and I of course took fanfare's side and made ytmnds of me beating up Kassius with LOST gifs and he got legit mad and messaged me something along the lines of "I know you will not reply to this outside of your established internet "troll" persona"

RUBY
    call me when it's on the history channel kiddo
    Director's Commentary: I don't even care about making ytmnds but you can still click HERE to watch mine that was on a 9/11 documentary on american television lmao

Director's Commentary: fyre, nutnics and kassius were all big "frontpage fags" e.g. actually used ytmnd.com, please appreciate the good writing it takes to actually make up a combination of jokes about tv shows, usernames starting with doctor, dick jokes and then users that are frontpagers in a coherent flow to have these combo achievements be accurate

Director's Commentary: fyrestorm appears in the background even though he's meant to be the guard being killed off-screen since a lot of the kills are off-screen in this edit of the movie's sequence

JIHAD JOSH
    I've got dozens of alts in the pictures but only get two lines of dialog wtf?!
    Director's Commentary: Jihad Josh has been on every iteration of the ytmnd forums, fjs and spin-off forums but makes a new account and new alts constantly which is annoying for keeping track of which are his when including in my threads, but he's probably got the most alts of anyone featured as the no-name extras

RUBY
    keep a username for more than one days and maybe I'll let you get in more than one gif

SKRIZACH
    stop right there sir that swords a fire hazzard!
    Director's Commentary: this line is in reference to Skriz being a volunteer firefighter which is cooler than what most people on this forum do with their life, other than Gabi who also did the same thing

RUBY
    I've got nothing bad to say about you actually
    Director's Commentary: I really don't, Skriz is probably the nicest most healthy person on the forums with no messed up personal tragedy or dark side that I know of, inb4 he's actually a serial killer or something

PLUG DRUGS
    aww I wanted to meet at the tip of your sword with him
    Director's Commentary: reference to PD telling Lisa that he would lick up Teknorat's cock and "meet at the tip" with her in their private cyber logs she of course leaked

RUBY
    and way too many bad things to say about you!
    Director's Commentary: I have no problem with plug drugs and we've always been friendly but his life is just one messed up situation after another lol

Director's Commentary: in classic b-lister fashion some of these users only appear on-screen for a few frames each lel, hope that helps the meta-joke that these are all the posters who would have been left out of this thread if they didn't try to force their way in

RUBY
    anyone else want to be included?

no?

RENO
    just moi!

nice sword! but check out mine, it's based off of Kisuke Uraharas Zanpakuto Benihime

Director's Commentary: I save all my gifs before I resize them for saving and it finally came in handy since these shots of him unsheathing his sword are just tighter edited shots of what was shown before in the movie so no need to remake a new gif for this bit

RUBY
    if you love bleach so much, go drink some!

RENO
    wtf how did you get that reference?!?!

RUBY
    it's called google you fucking weeb manchild!

RENO
    says the "man" with a katana irl

RUBY
    katanas are badass!

RENO
    not if they're replicas lmao!

RUBY
    it's not legal to buy a real one in the UK... BUT IT IS TO CONVERT A REPLICA INTO A REAL ONE WITH A BLADE SHARPENER!

TASTE THE COLD STEEL OF THE MIGHTY KATANA SHARPENED OVER NINE THOUSAND TIMES!

Director's Commentary: reference to the "nippon steel folded over 1000 times" meme + DBZ meme

RENO
    h-how can he have more japanophile cred than me?!

RUBY
    omae wa mou shitposteru
    Director's Commentary: reference to the "omae wa mou shindeiru" meme from Fist Of The North Star

RUBY
    so what's it like in the shivering isles? although I guess you were already shivering behind your keyboard from the moment I walked into your forum
    Director's Commentary: callback to the "shivering isles" line, "quivering behind your keyboard" was a ROY4L meme

Director's Commentary: note the detail of the posters still being beside the elevators

RENO
    you... autist...

RUBY
    trollinator! I know you're lurking this thread and want to show off your new walljump macro but dont tro-

TROLLINATOR
    You pose a threat to Ruby, you must be terminated.

Director's Commentary: this movie is so deep I actually didn't notice that Knives breaks the mindcontrol chip on Ramona's neck when going frame by frame this year so had to edit it out with my amazing photoshop skills as it's not apart of the parody even though no one would ever notice, thankfully the chip blinks and the shot is in slow mo so I dropped enough frames that I only had to edit every fourth frame

DESOLATION
    What, you wanna Robocop a feel? Stop looking down my top you Decepticon dyke!
    Director's Commentary: "robocop a feel" yep that's another classic ruby pin, Decepticon's are the villains from Transformers

RUBY
    personally I'm checking out reno's ass

Director's Commentary: the "lifts 4 manlets" text on Reno's shoe is in reference to Robert Downey Jr. wearing ridiculous platform shoes to red carpet events

TROLLINATOR
    This meatbag continually puts you in danger of trolling. I must terminate her online life.

RUBY
    ENOUGH!!!

Director's Commentary: this shot of Scott blocking Knives knives maybe should have been a gif but editing around the flames and swinging blades would have been too much of a ball ache

RUBY
    no trollinator, I put myself in danger of trolling...

you're my funniest gimmick but I have to be honest about why I'm using you

I roleplay having a robot gf cus I'm such an autistic manchild it makes me too anxious to even imagine having a normal relationship

it's why I ghost any actual girl who shows any interest in me, same reason I had the incest gimmick, the juliet molesting me gimmick, e-dated fanfare and why I'm... in love with deso

Director's Commentary: it's true, I'm only comfortable expressing romantic/sexual interest if it's with a girl I know it wouldn't work with because they're a celebrity/fictional character/related to me/internet persona of a guy, I probably really do have autism or avoidant or schizoid personality disorder or something

EASTER EGG EXTRA: click HERE for rare meme about my gimmick girlfriends

RUBY
    so are we all good?

TROLLINATOR
    I am operating at 100% ':3
    Director's Commentary: the ':3 emote was a meme with glaufriends on /tv/, representing her cute expressions and her mole

DESOLATION
    You... sure you're not just gay?

RUBY
    I'm... 85% sure I'm straight? if I wasn't I'd probably be e-dating a fujoshi who pretends to be a guy online or something

but I still love you... way more than just as a friend

Director's Commentary: the "I'm 85% sure I'm straight" is a line from Peep Show, fujoshi is Japanese for "rotten girls", weebs who get obssessed with yaoi and other gay male erotica and shipping culture, often roleplay as gay guys online to cyber together or catfish

DESOLATION
    I love you back, you adorable weirdo <3

RUBY
    nice LOST reference <3
    Director's Commentary: I always say "I love you back" to Deso in reference to Bernard saying that to Rose in LOST

RENO
    yoohoo! are we done with the fucking ASD support group?

I thought we had some trolling going on here!!

did I pop all these xannies for nothing?!

Director's Commentary: ASD stands for Autism Spectrum Disorder which maaaaybe *looks around this thread* you could guess I have, taking xanax to stay up all night is normal for Reno and the DOTA2 gaming crew

RUBY
    oh I have some trolling going on alright...

RENO
    thread softly ruby... because you thread on my memes
    Director's Commentary: a reference to the villains warning in Equilibrium which is a reference Yates, with "tread" swapped for "thread" and "dreams" swapped out for "memes"

RUBY
    FOR YOU!!!

trollinator, can your voice changer thing play songs?

Director's Commentary: delivering a "for you" threat after pausing for another dialog line is a reference to baneposting

TROLLINATOR
    Yes. Which one would you like?

RUBY
    ladies choice

Click below to find out which if my music videos has been age-restricted by jewtube.

Director's Commentary: originally this was going to be played by either Gush or our band before the m0nde fight and was one of the original 10 songs I recorded for this thread over 10 years ago, but I put some more fitting songs there and brought this one over here since I felt all the action scenes needed a soundtrack of sorts and why not use all my own music

RENO
    badone baby

KAKUSHI BUKIJUTSU, KUSANAGI NO TSURUGI: CHIDORIGATANA!!!

Director's Commentary: kakushi bukijutsu means "hidden weapons techniques" and was a real ninja skill about storing knives up your sleeves and such and refers to magically summoning weapons in Naruto, Kusanagi no Tsurugi is a legendary sword from Japanese folklore Sasuke's sword is named after, Chidorigatana is his technique for channeling glowing blue energy through it, so if Gideon summoning this sword were a Naruto skill that's what it'd probably be called, the line in the movie is "bad move baby", badone is the opposite of a goodone in forum lingo; a bad joke

FANFARE
    it can't be! the forbidden autjutsu!
    Director's Commentary: jutsu means technique in Japanese and yelling about "forbidden [what have you]justsu" is half the dialog of Naruto

Director's Commentary: I got super lucky here where autism has 6 letters and in this shot sequence Gideon makes 6 "hand seals" inspired by Naruto that actually can be easily depicted as spelling out "autism" lmao

TEKNORAT
    i-impossible! he's advancing up the autism specturm faster than a vaccinated toddler!
    Director's Commentary: used to be my favorite line in this thread but now post-COVID I also get mad that people unironically believe this by the hundreds of millions lmao

STEVEY
    level 7? i th-thought it only had 3 levels?
    Director's Commentary: IRL they have revamped autism terminology to not have terms like Asperger's or low-functioning anymore but have "levels" of severity based on how much care is needed, which is 1) funny that there's literally a level-up system to autism in real life and 2) fucking retarded since there's people diagnosed with autism that don't need any care at all but putting people like Turing, Tesla, Einstein and Newton on the same specturm as people who can't learn language or put on a t-shirt themselves was always a dumbass idea, in the movie it's 7 hand seals to summon the sword and Gideon has 7 health-bar segments since he's the 7th evil ex

DESOLATION
    He's a... full spectrum warrior... O_O;
    Director's Commentary: this is in reference to 2004 video game that was developed as a training program for the US military and there was a controversy that it was wasted money as it was shit and unrealistic which sounds ridiculous but keep in mind fucking DayZ started out as a training program for the New Zealand military lmao

RENO
    beware... THE 16-BIT OLDSCHOOL HIPSTER RETRO INDY GAMING SKILLS
    Director's Commentary: Reno brags about playing oldschool games like Street Fighter II

Director's Commentary: originally for this gag the bar was going to start off saying Neurotypical Normie but I couldn't really get it to work visually and Afflicted Autie and Actual Aspie were going to be the other way around but for graphic design reasons had to be switched to fit the space better, I think all the terms speak for themselves but please note "G Man" has been changed to "Gay man" which is of course very very funny and maybe you missed the bar filling up with the reeeeeeeeeeee meme, I'd actually been thinking about a joke along these lines of a character "advancing up the autism spectrum" with a power-up bar before it hit me that this already exists in this movie

RENO
    OF THE GAY GOTH GAMER!
    Director's Commentary: a title Reno gave himself, seen stuck to his face on a sticky note

Director's Commentary: somehow I have it noted down that Reno's actual WPM is 134 but that's not le funny number like 69, I thought 666 was actually possible but I was misreading a note I took (yes I take extensive notes for my megathreads as I am a real writer) about a korean guy with an APM in starcraft of 818, world record for WPM is actually 216, a touch from the movie I only noticed when making this gif is that Gideon's stats are all in multiples (e.g. x7) instead of added (e.g. +6) like Scott's and of course all go up by 7 as he's the 7th evil ex, I had an idea for this moment where Reno would "download" me, a fighting game term for learning your opponents habits, reactions and moves until you can predict them maybe using footage from a similar moment (and probably reference to the fighting game term) in the DOA movie but I thought it'd kill the flow to start using footage from a different movie so maybe that's a joke I'll re-use for another project that'll never ever get made

STEVEY
    yeh but can his pc run arma 2 maxed with all nvidia exclusive graphics?
    Director's Commentary: a near verbatum post copied from stevey, who'd always brag about his graphics card

RENO
    I don't even own a computer, I'm posting from my ps3's on-screen keyboard

now that my iframes are done, bare witness, if you dare, to an NA top 10 ranked street fighter GOD!!!

Director's Commentary: iframes are an animation where a character is immortal, often when they are summoning a weapon, Reno claims to be in the top 10 of some North American street fighter ranking

RUBY
    I have over 300 confirmed 10 star hacker kills in GTAVI cops'n'crooks you better watch out fuckboy, BDKL roll n troll deep niggy
    Director's Commentary: reference to the Navy Seals copypasta, almost all the players rated 10 stars in GTAVI were hackers of some time and you could only kill them indirectly like blowing up a car next to them or they'd insta aimbot you like an Agent in The Matrix, me and Tek used to play the cops'n'crooks mode all day long, our clan on GTAV is Big Dog Knot Lovers

RENO
    heh, a more mainstream vidya I couldn't name! have you even played a 90s versus fighting game?

RUBY
    no but I am hyped for the new marvel v capcom
    Director's Commentary: MvC 3 didn't come out until 2011

RENO
    did you seriously just mention a FOUR button fighter to me?
    Director's Commentary: from my vauge knowledge of fighting games, street fighter uses 6 buttons, and their fanbase looks down on fighters with only four buttons, like MvC

RUBY
    I don't even care about the gameplay, I just want to play as X-23, she's mentally damanged enough to be my waifu

that was a little thing called self-knowledge btw, you should try it sometime, works wonders for your posting career

Director's Commentary: I really did buy MvC3 just for X-23, the female clone of Wolverine with extreme emotional repression from being raised as a living weapon, my ideal woman

RENO
    I love this new new-sincerity thing you've got going on

but it won't stop my tactical brilliance from eliminating your soul right now

because I already post post-post-postmodern

Director's Commentary: "my tactical brilliance from eliminating your soul right now" is a real quote from Reno, new-sincerity and post-postmodernism are both real concepts responding to post-modernism in the autism-central of critical theory that shits up anything it touches but can be accurately applied to internet comedy

Director's Commentary: note the detail of "my" face reflected in reno's glasses as he gets close

RENO
    u mad @ my based & cheesepilled chouhatsu animation?
    Director's Commentary: chouhatsu animations are taunt animations in fighting games, often used to be "cheesy" and unfairly avoid other animations

RUBY
    SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE!
    Director's Commentary: debut album of a white power metal band that's already been seen in the album store and referenced in my mind spinner-wheel

RENO
    was that a S.O.D. reference? very nice song lyric post ruby-tan-san!
    Director's Commentary: the band is Stormtroopers of Death, Reno's string of Japanese honerifics used before used to end in "fan" and here it was changed to "fag", but I realized "fan" isn't a fucking Japanese honerific at all and idk where I got that from, so I just split them up so he used two before and two here

Director's Commentary: making MEW deso's avi really paid off here as there's so much shit flashing and floating in front of her face lol

RENO
    copy my posting style some more and maybe you won't be trash forevs!
    Director's Commentary: Reno also has a quoting song lyrics posting style like Deso

RENO
    too bad you can't copy my cute forum boy gimmick because you're too scared to show your face to anyone!
    Director's Commentary: Reno is noted to be one of the cutest forum boys, up there with fellow twink Garfield

DESOLATION
    He's gotten on cam with me before, he's so handsom!
    Director's Commentary: I don't own a webcam or even a smartphone lol

RUBY
    I'm just not a fucking retard who puts their real picture online m8
    Director's Commentary: I used to not want to think about my real life at all when using the internet but that thought process faded away as I grew up and now I just don't post my pics since putting your real face on the internet seems like a bad idea when you run a troll forum

DESOLATION
    I'm trying to help you here rubetard!
    Director's Commentary: something Deso has jokingly called me in the past

RUBY
    nyoro~n!
    Director's Commentary: catchphrase from the comic The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya meaning embarassment/guilt

RENO
    YOU'RE PROBABLY JUST UGLY AF IRL!
    Director's Commentary: I actually am quite good looking imho (until I open my mouth and you see my fucked up briteeth)

RENO
    are you so slow because fighters are fixed at only 50 fps in the PAL versions or are you just that much of a casual gamer?
    Director's Commentary: a real thing the fighting game community complains about lol

TROLLINATOR
    I like your goth gamer gimmick. Could you recommend me some goth games?

RENO
    theres no such thing you stupid tincan bitch
    Director's Commentary: I would argue that perhaps the Dark Souls series is a "goth game", but who knows what Reno means by it

TROLLINATOR
    Just kidding. That was an awful gimmick.

RUBY
    you made him drop his gimmick...

TROLLINATOR
    Simple psychology.

Director's Commentary: I had a joke about "co-op mode" in my mind being a reference to communism but then I remembered it actually says "2 player mode" so never mind it woulda been a shit forced political joke no one would get anyway, "simple psychology" is both in reference to Terminator 3 where Arnie says "basic psychology is among my sub-routines" and the Hanzo voice line "simple geometry" from Overwatch

RENO
    I've been using that gimmick... FOR EIGHT YEARS!!!
    Director's Commentary: changed seven years in the swallowing gum joke to eight since it's le LOST number and it's probably even more than that he's been saying that

Director's Commentary: was too lazy to animate the like 60 frames of him moving his hand in front of his face for the animation of the smilies flashing

RENO
    I'm gonna get my friends in lulzec to hack your harddrive brain!
    Director's Commentary: Reno bragged about having friends in the hacking group lulzsec, notorious for hacking the PSN in 2011

TROLLINATOR
    My firewall is impenetrable.

RUBY
    hope that's the only thing!
    Director's Commentary: joke being I hope her hymen isn't impenetrable

RENO
    and then get the lizard squad to replace your software with a japanese realdoll sexbot programming!
    Director's Commentary: the lizard squad are another real hacking group known for high profile DDoS attacks, unconnected to the lizards on our forum, but chalk that up to thing number like 7 that lizards have to do with internet weirdos

RUBY
    of course it'd be from japan

RENO
    and cuck ruby into insanity just like I did roxtoyz!
    Director's Commentary: Reno fucked Roxtoyz girlfriend when they lived together, resulting in him going completely insane, trying to steal his TV and becoming consumed with delusions of burning him in an acid vat, yikes!

DESOLATION
    I think he was prolly already insane...

TROLLINATOR
    Based on a statistical analysis of the Almighty LOL userbase's psychometric profiles there is a 84.15% likelihood he previously suffered from severe mentally illness.
    Director's Commentary: a referece to The Terminator's "statistical analysis" line from ERB again, LOST numbers for the stat, ALOLers really are all incredibly insane

RUBY
    the fact that you invited a guy with over 80K posts on an ironic anime troll forum to live with you doesn't say much for your mental health though lmao

RENO
    I was merely extending help to those in need, when my soul was still young and kind, and not darkened by posting amongst such comedy paupers as yourselves

TROLLINATOR
    Then why were you stealing his jokes in World of Warcraft?
    Director's Commentary: a major gripe rox had with reno was him "stealing his WoW jokes" and still rants about it on his facebook

Director's Commentary: just like to point out that I've edited reno's face so well here that he actually blinks from the flash as he blocks my swing

RENO
    you wouldn't understand, you don't even have any friends irl rofl
    Director's Commentary: I have 1 that I see every 2 years lol

RUBY
    the guy even tried to steal your TV! I've seen the video!
    Director's Commentary: I wish I could find it, but it was probably on some ALOLers deleted channel

RENO
    all other material goods in this late stage capitilist consumerist hellworld are nugatory compared to my precious anime boxsets!
    Director's Commentary: he also tried to steal thos

TROLLINATOR
    When he said "TV" he meant your transvestite lover.
    Director's Commentary: transvestite is often abbreviated to TV

RENO
    sorry that was such a badone I'm going to have to add captcha to alol so spambots like you can't post

TROLLINATOR
    Where is marks98 when you need him?
    Director's Commentary: reference to marks98 being depicted previously in this thread as being able to fill out captchas incredibly fast

Director's Commentary: originally I was invisioning trollinator falling over the entire side here being a text captcha but I aint fucking cutting out 19 frames of her body curve by curve shadow by shadow sword by sword to put in front of a captcha so I went with this anachronistic but real image captcha, when I was looking for just the right kind of annoying image captcha I first found one that asked you to select all the road signs in a picture of just a tree which I get a lot but being asked to identify a motorcycle and being given a man in a wheelchair is great since you know ableism is funny

RUBY
    you deplatformed her! that's it, time to get personal!

you been sucking on m0nde's spicy curry farts? because you have worse vocal fry than the fucking Kardashians!

Director's Commentary: "deplatformed" is a buzzword in high use now adays as more and more political comentators get removed from social media

DESOLATION
    Such toxicity... smdh tbqh famalam.
    Director's Commentary: after all these years I honestly don't know what smh stands for

Director's Commentary: another beloved gif I didn't have to actually edit at all

RENO
    bringing up voices? what are you doing? you sound like the most annoying autistic teenager ever, has your ballsack even dropped yet?
    Director's Commentary: reference to the Epic Rap Battle line "bringing up wives? what are you doing?" from Mitt Romney calling Michelle Obama Patrick Ewing lol

RUBY
    you sound like you're about to cry at all times!

RENO
    why my poor fellow that is one being afflicted by the existential agnuish of facing your wretchedly forsaken simulacrum of witticisms

RUBY
    he's too ironic! I can't get a real diss in! someone give me some troll ideas!

TEKNORAT
    this insane black chick I BLEACHED told me he hates being called reno-chan in a squeeky voice!
    Director's Commentary: Tek dated and fucked Reno's black weeb ex-gf who really told him that, BLEACHED is in reference to the porn site BLACKED.com, referenced in a previous pic of Reno and his black roomie

RUBY
    well like he said... my voice is already annoying and squeeky!

RUBY
    oh konichiwa arigato reno-chan reno-chan senpai u so kawaii baka gaijin reno-chan! alright that's all the japanese I know
    Director's Commentary: not sure why this would piss Reno off but that's what Tek told me, maybe he's just lying about being a weeb for meme points

Director's Commentary: think I did an OK job editing Gideon's scar onto Reno's cheek here, let's just say he has a healing factor so it doesn't appear later

RENO
    that nigger WHORE was quite the otaku too and you know what she told me?

sharpening a replica katana fucks it up and makes it all fragile and shit!

Director's Commentary: probably true and I'm going to accidentally send a shard of replica katana into my shin one day swinging it around my room

RUBY
    oh for fuck sake all these little metal shrapnel bits just had to fly in front of his face!

now I'll have to spend days cutting them all out! and the little flame bits too! AND adding the shifting colors and pixel effects!

fuck you!!!

Director's Commentary: originally the line was "but it cost $420 from amazon!" but I went for very true meta joke instead

RENO
    that was called a universal overhead hit jtlyk scrublet
    Director's Commentary: a real fighting game term for a type of unblockable move, jtlky stands for just to let you know

RENO
    yeah, still my fake internet girl

DESOLATION
    I don't know, you do an even better job of sounding like a girl than me without even trying. Your middle name's even a woman's name. Let's both be e-girls.
    Director's Commentary: his middle name is Dana lol

RENO
    what? that's meant to bOOOHHHHH RIGHT IN THE PINK FLOYD!!!
    Director's Commentary: callback to the name Pink Floyd being described as what a gay man would call his genitals previously

Director's Commentary: was saving up Glau's "Costanza >implying" style face for this gif

DESOLATION
    Trollinator! I did the CAPTCHA for you!

Trollinator used her walljump macro to hop back onto Reno's thread.

TROLLINATOR
    Get a life. Bin that knife.
    Director's Commentary: real anti-knife-crime slogam from the UK

RENO
    you literally cyber with another man you filthy deviant sodomite!

Director's Commentary: I like how out of all the violence in this movie this is the one labeled "BAD!" as it's intimite partner violence, Edgar Wright doing more feminist praxis than any SJW type in a decade

RENO
    why dont you have your gay scrawny scottish boyfriend jizz on pizza for you homo?
    Director's Commentary: something Reno really said to Deso when having a meltdown, I can't believe there's adults who get mad and yell hurtful things at their partners and friends, closest I've ever gotten to that was yelling at Teknorat in DayZ for bugging me to go get his equipment and even then I immediately walked it back when I realized I hadn't heard him telling me there was an impending time limit lel

Director's Commentary: only when making this gif did I notice that for one frame Gideon's shadow has devil horns on it when there's a flash when he kicks Ramona down the stairs, an easter egg I can't find anyone mentioning anywhere online, so I think I'm literally the first person in the world to note this visual gag, bravo Edgar!

DESOLATION
    We Mr. Deadmoth now boys PepeHands
    Director's Commentary: a twitch streamer who beat his wife on-stream, later vindicated when his wife was also charged with domestic violence against him

RENO
    what? she's not even really a gi-

RUBY
    trollinator, remember I made you promise not to troll anyone big dick brutal?
    Director's Commentary: callback to dialog all the way back when she first enters the house in the first scene

TROLLINATOR
    Yes.

Director's Commentary: editing around this flashing text was a big ballache but I think it turned out great

RUBY
    never mind!

TROLLINATOR
    Playing next song on internal MP3 playlist.

Director's Commentary: this is another song that literally hurt my throat to sing lol, saved this for last since it is the most energetic and upbeat of my songs

TROLLINATOR
    Disengaging safe space protocols.
    Director's Commentary: "safe space" is a term from [current year] SJW lexicon

Director's Commentary: this is a REAL user interface for Intel's new "Bleep" software where you can set what offensive words are censored on your end which is a fine idea and better than banning people for saying it form the game but the UI is just hilarous, I considered somehow integrating this gif into the following gif or the big one for reno but I think it works better as a stand-alone image since it's funnier if you can actually read the smaller text

TROLLINATOR
    Initializing full psychometric battery scan.

Analyzing telemetry data for coping mechanisms.

Launching AGI ML deep dive doxx algorithm.

Director's Commentary: AGI ML stands for Artificial General Intelligence Machine Learning

Director's Commentary: this cutout face animation is from a scene in T:SCC where he uses a retinal scanner, but it works well for making it seem like she's the one doing the scanning

RENO
    N-NANI?!
    Director's Commentary: Japanese for "what?", reference to a Fist Of The North Star meme

Director's Commentary: I spent way too much time on this 10 frame long gif that no one will even look at once, I initially invisioned this gag of Trollinator running profiling techniques on reno as her full trolling power is unleashed as different info boxes popping up around reno but I figured they'd be impossible to read since the POV shot zooming in on Gideon is so short, and then I unironically spent a whole day going through different psychometric questionnaires I found online (click HERE to take them yourself!) trying my best to answer for reno to get accurate results, featured are the tests for the Dark Triad, Four Temperaments, DISC personality model, Big Five personaltiy test, MBTI, 8 Values, 16 Values (with the furry pride flag lul), Woodworth Psychoneurotic Inventory, Fisher Temperament Inventory, RIASEC Markers, Enneagram of Personality Scales (which despite being one of the more pseudosciencey scales was actually the most accurate, he's Type 7 with a vice of gluttony and an ideal virtue to aim for of sobriety lmao), a fictional Based & Redpilled Scale, and an Implicite Association Test which screens for racism and I included the results from other tests like the Cattell's 16 Personality Factors, Survey of Dictionary-based Isms, Generic Conspiracy Beliefs Scale, MGKT General Knowledge, Multidimensional Introversion-Extraversion Scale, Schwartz Basic Human Values, other RIASEC codes, Rosenberg Self-esteem Scale, OCL Working Memory Test, NPAS Nerdy Personality Attributes Scale and Vocabulary IQ that were not legible at the size I'd have to put them at elsewhere so just put them above the boring text-only results for the racism test to make it seem like the most advanced thing there, oh and a Which Harry Potter Character Are You? quiz that was on this very serious and acedemic seeming site for some reason lmao and of course ol Robbie gets fucking Moaning Mertyle when I answered for him, I didn't try to get that at all, also included are a Blood Alcohol Content chart, reno's actual Horoscope Chart, Horoscope Aspectarium, Chinese Astrology Info and Monthly Luck, critical race theory concept "The 8 White Identities" with Reno of course having the most severe at "white supremacy", Holland Code, Political Compass Cube since 2D politics is for brainlets who can't play 3D chess like me (and Trump) that shows how Reno is alt-right now like half the forum, the biometric HUD element is from the game Eliza where I compacted and changed some of the biomatrics (heart rate, blood pressure, respiratory rate and body temperature) into one square and added LOST and le funny number references but they are actually in the range of medical accuracy, basically summed up the next sequences of dialog in the response box and added in the very weird "Genderbread Person" that the SJWs keep adding new factors to, a Social Status Compass that says he's hopeless brokie, an Andrew Tate term, Sexual Market Value Compass that's based on the Virgin v Chad meme that says he's a malicious incel, a male hierarchy scanner based off of THIS jreg video that flips through the bottom 5 and then settles on "beta" with Jesse Lee Peterson's face which is what (gay sex pest) christian youtuber calls his opponents and a Kibbe Body Type Compass which is a fashion aid thing that is basically the female version of nerds stressing over what their MBTI is, note the cyberdyne systems logo on it, I also took way too long to animate the vocal distress thing to actually accurately read as if he was saying "n-nani" with a stutter, also hope reno doesn't mind his real name being on there but he seems to post it all over the internet so nvm, Blood Type which is a huge cringy astrology-type thing in East Asian countries which is of course listed as HIV+ in reference to White Bears line, there's also a Hemispheric Brain Dominance Scale, IQ, Verbal IQ, Spatial IQ, Working Memory IQ and Dungeons & Dragons Moral Alighment and Blizzards REAL "diversity space method" of character design, neither of which and the horoscope shit is legible but I just liked the way they looked and the idea of fucking horoscopes being included in a futuristic psychological profiling scan is amusing to me, if anyone asks the IQ score was me doing bad on purpose to downgrade my massive brain to better fit reno's inferior intelligence, note the gaydar now detects everyone in the vicinity as gay in reference to recent revelations, the gender meme is from an unironic SJW chart giving examples of other genders and reno's gender being "unknown" is of course a diss at Reno's effeminite ways but also a reference to the pokemon Unown that literally look like these invented gender symbols lmao, the weapon ID is fists since Knives lost her, well, knives, I used a new screencap from the HUD from T:SCC that's way clearer than the one I'd been using for 10 years and was too lazy to go back and edit the older POV HUD gags but I did go back and edit in the zoom icon changing after I noticed it should really change in this one, and of course the emotion induction setting has it's suicidal mode unlocked after all this time since we first saw Trollinator's HUD and I told her not to troll anyone big dick brutal, that's called foreshadowing bitch, also the final element to be added was Reno's actual real 23&ME results lmao, it's a bit awkwardly placed so I added a scanning line face tracker thing to it to give it the pop-up feel I was originally thinking of and final bit that I put in in the one empty space left that I had left blank so your eye is drawn to the LOCKED icon disapearing but I couldn't help myself but include THIS overstuffed infographic from some deranged Trump supporters explaining how they cyber stalked Dominion, this gif has probably been edited the most out of any of them since humanity invents a new braindead way of categorizing themselves every few months that need added

RUBY
    set jimmy rustling to 100%!

TROLLINATOR
    Diverting all auxillary power to maximum capacity triggering array.

Director's Commentary: this sequence would feel way too mean spirited, creepy and personal to do with literally anyone else I have ever interacted with on the internet but I think if anyone can realize this is all just a send-up of how crazy message board disputes can get and I don't actually have any bad feelings or ill intent towards them it would be Reno who has a strong sense of self-depricating humor, freely hands over all this information publically and is actually an alright guy who knows when to cut the irony and since I'm surprisingly not really a troll at all and have never actually set out to be mean to anyone in my entire internet career, no matter how much certain people get set-off by me accidentally, I wouldn't make this next bit for anyone else who might take it the wrong way as serious, so this sequence is actually a huge compliment to Reno that I figure he can take a joke the best out of all of us (inb4 he murders me IRL over it)

RUBY & TROLLINATOR
    you're queer You're gay. you're homosexual You're a poof. you're a poofer You're a ponce. you're a bum boy Batty boy. backside artist Buggerer and bent. you are that arse bandit You lift those shirts. you're a faggot ass fudge packer shit stabbing uphill gardener You dine at the downstairs restaraunt. you dance at the other end of the ballroom You're Moses and the parting of the Red Cheeks. you fuck and get fucked You suck and get sucked. you rim them and wank them And every single man still couldn't stand your dogshit posts.
    Director's Commentary: I was going to do the work of looking up homophobic slurs but then I remembered the amazing scene where Aidan Gillen of GoT but even more so of baneposting fame comes out in Queer As Folk so made reference to that (click HERE to view it)

RUBY
    but you were still so thirsty you got trolled by gush even after knowing she's a sociopath
    Director's Commentary: "well they wont do that to me" everyone to ever date an abuser while knowing about their past

TROLLINATOR
    Which makes you even more delusional than Bob Hughes.
    Director's Commentary: Bog Hughes is known for his psychotic belief that he is an immortal vampire

RUBY
    even more vulerable than elezzzark
    Director's Commentary: Elz is deaf, and often taken advantage of

RUBY & TROLLINATOR
    even more retarded than timbo Barry. Fucking. Pothead.
    Director's Commentary: Barry is known for being easily tricked

RUBY
    even a bigger loser than shakes and even cringier than hiroshima
    Director's Commentary: I don't really know anything about shakes, have heard only good things about him from Deso, but he plays DOTA so can't be that cool, and hiroshima was a cringemaster who bragged about being le hacked

TROLLINATOR
    Even more desperate than Clay.
    Director's Commentary: Clay dates artfag crew member Sponge, she's hot but you have to be a bit odd to hang around on IRC all day

RUBY & TROLLINATOR
    and a dirty fingered wetback, A pizzafaced highschooler. and a ginger incel, From. Fucking. GiaOnline.
    Director's Commentary: describing two guys Gush dated IRL and on Gia Online (who I used to raid back in the IGN days since we were the 2nd biggest forum and them the 1st)

RUBY
    all of whom she was cucking you with the entire time!

Director's Commentary: I managed to hunt down pictures of 9 of Gush's lovers mentioned in this sequence, there is also an easter egg in the final frame of one of the core's from Portal 2 representing a user from some other forum who went by "CORE", the pix of Barry and Bob are both from Gush's megathread, mocking them in sparkly gifs

TROLLINATOR
    We are going to destroy your life.

RUBY
    worse than you destroyed your brothers

TROLLINATOR
    Making him an alcoholic.
    Director's Commentary: Reno got into drinking after a girl at a party offered him his first beer, and I believe he subsequently got hsi brother Alteru into drinking heavily too

RUBY
    just like you

Director's Commentary: I considered using childhood pictures I, of course, have of his brother to have every flashing image be the creepy retro analog photo aesthetic but the flashes of him looking miserable at his own graduation was just too fitting

RUBY
    and your

TROLLINATOR
    Dead.

RUBY
    beat
    Director's Commentary: kino choice of words as Reno's being literally beaten here

TROLLINATOR
    Dad.
    Director's Commentary: Reno's parents are divorced like everyone else to ever use a forum other than me, don't know if his dad was a dead beat though, but he did have a drinking problem too, he is seen in the brief flashes with glasses of alcohol

Director's Commentary: the warping effect on Reno's face is actually from a photo of him and his roommate messing around with webcam filters, they coincidentally fitted great with this punching back and fourth effect

RUBY
    you've disappointed and let down

TROLLINATOR
    Every woman in your pathetic meaningless life.

RUBY
    your sisters

TROLLINATOR
    Your mother.
    Director's Commentary: to my knowledge Reno doesn't have any relationship problems with his sisters or mother, I'm just fishing here, but I have heard them yelling at him in the background as he ironically came out as gay on his facebook page lmao

Director's Commentary: while this sequence has a genuinely creeping effect of like beating the family trauma to the surface of a persons mind depicted via flashes of old candid celluloid photographs of them that's more disturbing than most horror movies manage I only have access to these pictures because Reno openly posts them on the forum lmao

RUBY
    all the damaged goods abuse victim e-girls that gravitate towards disaster cases like you because dysfunctional relationships is all they know
    Director's Commentary: I don't know much about the following six girls but what little I do they all seem mentally ill and every girl on a troll forum got abused as a kid or groomed as a preteen or somthing

TROLLINATOR
    Figota, Emily, Lauren.
    Director's Commentary: havn't featured them elsewhere ITT since I never saw them post anywhere online, I think Figota was the girl Reno stole from Roxtoyz

RUBY
    breadface, hoda, rogue
    Director's Commentary: all three can be seen in the huge crowd shot of me first entering ALOL, breadface met-up with Reno and they pretended she was Deso on the forums and then she tried to fuck him but he turned her down to "wait for true love" or something gay, Hoda is an American Egyptian thot his brother met on omegle and Rogue is a girl me and Deso made movie commentaries with

Director's Commentary: a lot of the pictures, and knowledge of their existence at all, of the girls that appear upon each hit being struck (lucked out that I had 6 girls to mention ahd 6 blows are delivered) I got from Reno showing me the history of his Gyazo account and explaining all the girls he used to e-date, there was a 7th girl but I couldn't make out her name since Reno's mic quality was so bad lol

RUBY
    so maybe you should stop drinking as soon as you're driving home from your shitty soul crushing call center wageslave job
    Director's Commentary: a real thing he admitted to doing

Director's Commentary: another gif I had to cut half the frames of to make it big enough, I added the ALOL logo to his tie-pin since your eye is drawn to it when "I" go to grab it

RUBY
    until you're so wasted you're falling out your computer chair playing the shitty skinnerbox mobas you're also addicted to
    Director's Commentary: another thing he does, skinner boxes are also known as operant conditionig chambers that are used to effectively get lab rats addicted to certain behavoirs, the learnings from which are literally used to get people hooked on modern always online microtransaction ladened video games like DOTA

TROLLINATOR
    And drop your cringy forced ironyfag cope persona that you use to cover up all your insecurities.

TROLLINATOR
    Just like how you're falling down the far right rabbit hole desperately trying to blame your shit life on anyone but yourself like every other meme poisoned failure to launch arrested development millenial e-boy.
    Director's Commentary: a bit anachronistic since Reno only started becoming fash when everyone else did when Trump fried all of humanities brains around 2015 but this is the only thing that actually pisses me off about Reno unironically, becoming another typical alt-right autist worried about jews turning him gay while being a complete degenerate on his on accord

RENO

who do you think you are calaber? you think you're funnier than me?

Director's Commentary: you can also get an easier read at the autism-spectrum jokes on his healthbar, the references on the x-box trophy pop-ups here are *takes a deep breath* "weaponized autism" is a meme referning to 4chan's autist devision's ability to cyberstalk anyone, 9001 is in reference to the "over nine thousand" DBZ meme, this thread itself is me becoming the most autismal poster, the syringe icon is in reference to the complete bullshit claim that vaccines cause autism that caused the british doctor who made it lose his licence so of course he just went to america where people believed him lmao, "I shot a cock in reno - Just watch him die" is a reference to the Johnny Cash line "I shot a man in Reno / just to watch him die", 1955 is when the song was originally recorded, the icon is the city of Reno's flag, Miracle Mineral Supplement is a bleaching agent alternative medicine dipshits say drinking cures all manner of illnesses including autism which is ironically a suicide method, 2008 is the first year someone died from using it, then we have a reference to The Great Emu War when the Australian military lost a war against Emu's in 1932, Reno is one of the last remaining people online to still have an emo aesthetic, The Supreme Gentleman is what Incel shooter Elliot Rodgers called himself before killing 6 people, the icon is the logo of an Incel message board, a White Knight is someone who defends women on the internet, Reno has Irish heritage so is non-white, 88 stands for HH which stands for Hail Hitler, 1944 is when Hans Asperger first studied the syndrome named after him (and then sent autistic kids to the holocaust lmao), the icon is the logo of Autism Speaks, the 7 shades of sperg refer to his autism levels/health bar segments, "two nukes weren't enough" is a common saying when seeing the state of weebs, 1945 is when Japan was nuked, the icon is actually I forget, Kanji for Kanji itself, refering to the written language in Japan? "Goodnight Alt-Right" and "bash the fash" are a antifa phrases and that's their logo, 14 is in reference to the 14 words, DOTA stands for Defence Of The Ancients and that's the games logo, 2/7 is a meme from streamer Destiny's streamer about his frequent bad score in rival MOBA League of Legends, Alcoholics Anonymous was opened in 1935, UURW stands for Used Up Rape Whore, a very clinical term I coined while discussing the type of girl who gets addicted to attention on message boards with Teknorat, 69 is the epic sex number, "ONE FUCKING DOLLAR?!?!" is what cult leader Stefan Molyneux, who has been accused of pushing his followers to cut ties with their parents, shouted when angry at getting that as a donation, "yer mum pays me brah" is something Barry said to his friend during a video found on his facebook, Sigmund Freud, the master of mommy issues, was born in 1956, "does he ride a motorcycle?" is a reference to my most brilliant deduction where I assumed Teknorat's dad owned a motorbike (when he was telling me he used to pee in weird places as a kid, and I asked if he did it in his dad's bike tank or something) and he was amazed I knew that and I just had automatically guessed that since every deadbeat abusive wannabe independent tough-guy dad I know has owned a motorbike as it symbolises adventure and bravery to them, the Harley-Davidson company was foundedin 1903, a favorite bike of the American shithead, "dont troll me bro" is in reference to the famous "dont taze me bro" video which was filmed in 2007, "I hide, get trolled" is an anagram Gush hid in her alias "Heidi D'lort Gelt", which Barry named one of his chickens after, 666 is in reference to women being the devil, Judgement Day was the subtitle of Terminator 2 and 1997 was the original date of the robot caused nuclear war given in that film, Dark Fate is the subtitle of the sixth Terminator movie released in 2019, a word play on a hate crime, which we just did on Reno, the upsidedown Cyberdyne systems logo is in reference to the upsidedown triangle badges gay men were given in the holocaust, "Dr. Parvel, I'm... see I'm gay" is in reference to the line "Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA" delivered by Aidan Gillen in The Dark Knight Rises, the tail number of his plane was 9525, "go all out... just this once" is in reference to an edgy anime meme, 715 is Trollinator's model number as given in T:SCC promo-material, originally I just cropped the top of this image but I didn't want to lose Scott's clenched fist so came up with this achievement joke, inspired by THIS 4chan post that I definately did not write myself

RENO
    well I'll tell you what you are...

AN EGREGIOUSLY GAUMLESS AEOLIST CACOGEN BALATRON!!!

Director's Commentary: this is a pretentious way of saying an outstandlingly stupid pompous evil causing buffoon

Director's Commentary: it looks like trollinator has the same cutout head here as the previous image but her eyeline is actually different and lined up with reno, literally better editing than a lot of hollywood movies where they eyelines are all off

RENO
    what? aren't you going to look those words up on dictionary.com?

do you have ANY idea how long it takes me to find these big words?

like two minutes! TWO MINUTES!!

MY ADHD IS LIKE AD4K!!!

THATS LIKE A LIFETIME TO ME!!!

Director's Commentary: I had an idea for parodying Gideon screaming about how long something took to be Reno yelling at me "it took you thirteen years to make this tryhard thread, THIRTEEN YEARS!!!" but I didn't want to deflate the big victory moment with yet another self-depricating fourth-wall breaking joke that'd already been handled more impactful previously

RENO
    you're not ironic enough for deso! you'll get zero replies!! you're unfunny!!! me?! I'M THE FUNNIEST POSTER!!! IM THE EPICEST FUCKING TROLL!!! IM TOO MUCH OF A STAR POSTER FOR THIS SHITHOLE COMMUNITY!!! YOU FUCKING ABSOLUTELY UNIRONIC AUTISTICS AREN'T ENLIGHTENED ENOUGH TO EVEN READ MY POSTS!!! I HAVE HOOK UPS WITH ALL THE SCARIEST HACKER GROUPS!!! GUSH STILL LOVES ME AND SHES IN THE MIKSHADE CREW!!! A GUY IN THE GNAA SHOVES WINE BOTTLES UP HIS ASS ON WEBCAM FOR ME!!!! THE ALL NIGHT VAMPIRE GAMING CREW WILL GANK YOUR WHOLE WOW GUILD!!! I SHOULD GO JOIN ANONYMOUS AND HACK THE FUCK OUT OF ALL YOUR FUCKING FACEBOOKS!!!!!
    Director's Commentary: "the milkshade crew" were a group of alleged hackers including Hiroshima and the original Juji (not Elz's rubynet account) from a forum called Digital Gangsters that Gush was friends with on some other forum, DiKKy Heartiez is the GNNA (Gay Nigger Association of America) guy to shove bottles up his ass on webcam and ended up marrying and domestic violencing Aber, "the all night vampire gaming crew" are Reno's gaming buds who Clay gave their own subforum, Anonymous are a hacking vigilante group spun-off from 4chan, this continues the theme of Reno boasting about knowing hacking groups

Director's Commentary: I saved up these pictures of Reno yelling from a gif since the pixelation fit the effect of Gideon's breakdown, saving this one where he shows off some vampire fangs for the big final vicious outburst

RUBY
    you're right....... you should go join anonymous......

Director's Commentary: godbless Matthew Fox for making cartoonishly rubberfaced expressions in every performance

RUBY
    ALCOHOLICS!!!!!!!!

RUBY
    ANONYMOUS!!!!!!!!

Reno accepts Ruby's kind hearted advice and decides to take a break from the internet to work on recovering from his drinking problem.

Director's Commentary: the drawing in the background is something Gush drew about Reno's then gf Breadface calling her fat lol

All the money he would have wasted on alcohol symbolically rains down around our heroes.

Just kidding he has a suicide attempt and that's his hospital bill lmao.

>mfw americans have to pay to try to kill themselves

As Reno's credit score is in shambles, Teknorat starts playing his song to remind everyone where Ruby gets his funds from.

Director's Commentary: real (edited by me (and then again by Tek)) pic of my grampa reading a Naruto manga lol, RIP

RUBY
    someone better call max, because that's a fuck load of shekels

DESOLATION
    Oy vey remember the 7 billion lolllllllllllll

TROLLINATOR
    Do you think Reno will actually get help for his substance abuse problems?

RUBY
    lets be real probably not lol
    Director's Commentary: Reno has actually cut back on his drinking in the last few years, good job!

DESOLATION
    He seriously should though... he's been cumpstered and dumpstered EZ Clap

Director's Commentary: another gif I didn't have to edit at all, EZ Clap

RUBY
    can't you like die from having coins dropped on you from high enough? bullseye did that in a punisher comic once
    Director's Commentary: reference to the opening of Punisher vs. Bullseye (2005)

TROLLINATOR
    That is a modern urban myth. Trust me. I would know.

TEKNORAT
    ah I love a nice golden shower
    Director's Commentary: reference to many of Tek's childhood stories involving piss for some reason and that he is literally being showered by gold here

FANFARE
    there goes our posting gig

TEKNORAT
    wait we're still getting replies right?

FANFARE
    there... goes... our... posting.......... NIG

STEVEY
    guess its back to www.fjs.care for us
    Director's Commentary: FJS's 12th URL

TEKNORAT
    oh god how am I going to get fat internet girls to fuck me now?

shit gimme dat jew gold son

STEVEY
    are these chocolate coins?
    Director's Commentary: only on my like 20th rewatch did I spot him biting the coin

FANFARE
    deleting my account, see you guys on fjs v13.0
    Director's Commentary: stevey really has made a thirteenth version of FJS atm, god bless him

DESOLATION
    You two make a good posting duo.

RUBY
    oh yeah?

Director's Commentary: a closer shot of the back tattoo featured in Taylor Swift's You Need To Calm Down music video, of two snakes turning into butterflies symbolizing her reclaiming her "snake" insult, one of the last memes I added after literally googling "taylor swift back tattoo" and finding that moment to reference

DESOLATION
    Wanna make it a cybering trio? ;)

RUBY
    I'd love to, dont know if trollinator's ready for to lose her v-card yet though
    Director's Commentary: reference to a thread I made of me fucking a cyborg fleshlight pretending it was Trollinator lmao

TROLLINATOR
    My video card? No, I wouldn't be able to process ocular data without it.

Director's Commentary: Trollinator's expression here is to imply she is now saying autistic things ironically as she has become more emotionally aware

RENO
    (voice over)
    ruuuuubyyyyyyyy... caaalaaaaabeeer...

RUBY
    wtf? that gayboys sending me a PM?

RENO
    (voice over)
    you can troll me ruby...

Director's Commentary: mere coins here are coins from Game of Thrones in reference to my megathread review of that entire show, coins from the Harry Potter universe, coins from the Mistborn universe which's audiobooks I was listening to while making this thread, a coin from the John Wick movies, crypto like bitcoin, a Bored Ape coin, a (((shekel))), notorious for scamming a 4channer bingus, etherium, doge and shibu inu, a pepe coin, references to retard retardation GME coin, a diamond hand ape and wallstreet bets coin, a Mario coin, a Gil from Final Fantasy, the rectangular bar is a cubit from Battlestar Galactica, a Taylor Swift coin dated 1989 like her year of birth/album and some weird islamic coin Deso showed me once, this was the last image I added memes to

RUBY
    yeah I clearly can lmao

RENO
    (voice over)
    ...but can you troll...

Director's Commentary: I considered having Race Swap Ruby's entrance theme being "If I Was Black" by based & magapilled rapper Tom MacDonald but it didn't quite work for a short anti-climax sequence and I wanted to stay away from just having (relatively) mainstream artists songs and only my own or obscurer in-joke and meme songs, also considered giving him the meme red laser eyes like Nega Scott has in the movie but it's funnier if you can see Harold Perrineau's intense expressions

RENO
    (voice over)
    ...your unfunniest gimmick?

RUBY
    Doctor House?!
    Director's Commentary: Doctor House is admittedly my worst gimmick, Race Swap Ruby (who's avatar is Michael from LOST) is alright when he gets used

Director's Commentary: melanin is what gives humans darker skin tones (I used to think melanin and melatonin were the same thing and wondered if black people can sleep easier than white people until black streamer TriHex said he used to think the same incorrect thing), 1312 stands for ACAB which stands for All Cops Are Bastards, a saying ironically used by white supremacist prison gangs but now used heavily by BLM types, melanin is measured in whatever "ng/dl" means and I put an i in there for obvious reasons (I'm (ironically) racist), he has the same year of birth as me, Universe 216-B is in reference to a recent South Park episode ripping the piss out of woke reboots (although all inhabitants of that universe seem to be exlusively female (identifying)), it used to be Earth-23, the designation of the alternate reality in the DC comics multiverse where many heroes (other than Batman since his power is wealth privilage lmao) are now of African descent (and a LOST number), but the SP episode was such a banger I wanted to shout-out that instead of just another comic book reference, Race Swap Ruby's t-shirt is the logo for Kenan & Kel, the most black show I used to watch as a kid

DESOLATION
    Uh oh, it's Nigga Ruby!
    Director's Commentary: reference to calling the Nega Ninja the Nigga Ninja, cberry, in the previous arcade gifs

TROLLINATOR
    Arming all trolling systems.

RUBY
    no, this is something I have to face...... myself...
    Director's Commentary: only years later did I get this line in the movie is a double entendre

Director's Commentary: saved this pic of Trollinator with battle damage for this badass pose but I prefered her super expressive faces for the previous few pictures, fuck continiuty

RACE SWAP RUBY
    was crackin cracka? what movie we finna edit gifs o fo dis fight scene? the final battle in blade? wesley snipes know how to deal with yo yakubian energy ass, he up on dat black power shit fr tho ong
    Director's Commentary: Wesley Snipes got too into Nation of Islam to the extent he refused to talk to his white co-hosts on Blade Trinity and assaulted the director after seeing another black man wearing a t-shirt for the band Garbge thinking he made him wear it, "Yakubian energy" is something a member of the "gangsta left" accused streamer Destiny of having, Yakub being the *checks notes* evil African superscientist who created white people as his inherently violent slave army via selective breeding 6000 years ago according to Nation of Islam doctrine

RUBY
    nice try but the black guy wins that one, how about in the Doom movie where The Rock fights Carl Urban? his character clearly wanted to fuck his sister, it fits
    Director's Commentary: that was actually a badass movie, cool first person sequence and final fight

RACE SWAP RUBY
    ayo dwayne johnson aint even black dumbass deadass creepyass crackaass muthafucka, les jus do it how it go down in dis movie
    Director's Commentary: "creepyass cracka" is how Trayvon Martin described George Zimmerman following him to his girlfriend over the phone, testimony that didn't play well for the prosecution in the trial, The Rock is Somoan

RUBY
    works for me...... like you will.... when you're my slave..... like racism not a sex thing.......

Director's Commentary: I actually did consider extending this sequence with a real fight between me and RSR where we unload racial slurs on each other, Blade and Doom were some of the things I considered for fight scenes I'd like to make gifs of, but I think the gag in the actual movie works great and saves me work, there's also two deleted scenes where Scott spots Nega Scott lurking behind him in mirrors but Edgar Wright said that test audiences were just confused rather than understanding it was setting up something and it works better as a random weird enemy out of nowhere at the end to subvert expectations and I agree, meme in the background is self-explanatory

EXT. OUTSIDE ALOL - NIGHT

TROLLINATOR
    So... have you had your period recently?

DESOLATION
    If this is you trying to make small talk with a human female then I think you're forgetting a fairly major recent revelation.
    Director's Commentary: very problematic of Trollinator to assume all women menstruate

TROLLINATOR
    That was in a different timeline. Were you not listening when I was explaining Time Displacement Equipment?
    Director's Commentary: joke about how in the movie Scott appears to actually go back in time to change events from the point where he earned his extra life and calling back to Trollinator rambling about TDEs to Deso during the first concert scene

DESOLATION
    Not a word.

So uh... I hear you have a pretty good voice changer, what kind?

Director's Commentary: reference to Elz accusing Deso of using a voice changer since he's deaf and can't hear her very natural hot voice

TROLLINATOR
    AV_VCS_Diamond6.0.34.exe. Extremely advanced.
    Director's Commentary: the real dogshit voicechanger I used for making videos as Gender Swap Ruby

Director's Commentary: the "it's okay to be white" was a successful alt-right troll campaign the media had no idea how to counter and this is a version someone purposefully made cringe(er), poster for the infamously gorey and darkly comedic Mai-Chan's Daily Life about a girl with a healing factor kept at a torture brothel, poster for infamous shotacon anime Boku no Piko, the posters on the right are one long poster cut-up commemorating characters from Murdoch Murdoch, a surprisingly well animated, voiced and written alt-right propaganda cartoon Reno is a fan of, the rozen maiden doll in the suitcases was allegedly owned by ooble

RUBY
    and so I don't even actually put the mac out of the tub into the bowl, I just place the tub itself into the bowl, so you can carry it about without burning your hand but then don't need to even clean the bowl!
    Director's Commentary: reference to how to properly prepare microwave macaroni and cheese

RACE SWAP RUBY
    oh fo' real G? shit I hate dishes, dat a pro tip fam

RUBY
    cool, I'll show you how it's done sometime, wanna chat next week?

RACE SWAP RUBY
    fo sho', str8 up blud

RUBY
    ok, see you, dont rape any white women I wouldnt

RACE SWAP RUBY
    choo aight yt boi, holla atcha mang

RUBY
    hey!

TROLLINATOR
    What happened?

DESOLATION
    Did you get BLACKED?

RUBY
    oh nothing, I think he was meant to be a metaphor for my shadow self or something, you know since blacks are evil, but I'm pretty in-touch with that already, probably from going on all those killing sprees in my lucid dreams and this really fucked up thread I've been meaning to make for even longer than this one for a halloween, it's called YTMNSFsaW and it's like all the ironic ways jigsaw would torture various posters, but it's a little too unhinged and meanspirited even for me
    Director's Commentary: this line is in reference to one of my interpretations in my Neon Demon review thread of the imagery as Karl Jung's shadow self theories but was probably also the original intention in the comic, bravo Bryan Lee O'Malley! also funnily enough Gideon's logo is the three triangles Neon Demon logo, kino! YTMNSFsaW might be released one day... maybe next year...

TROLLINATOR
    Your fingernails. They are getting very long.

RUBY
    they are?!

Director's Commentary: this is just the same image used before, joke being I wear IWC style "yellow posting gloves" to hide my long nails like how Scott hides his long hair under a hat

TROLLINATOR
    It would be efficient bodily hygiene to cut them. You know what you mammals are like.

RUBY
    tbh at this stage I'm only growing them so long for all the pictures in this thread, but now it's almost finished that gimmick's kind of winding up too...

TROLLINATOR
    I could cut them for you. I'm good with blades.

Director's Commentary: this scene of me cutting my nails is the analogy for Scott agreeing to finally cut his hair rather than just cover it up with his hat

RUBY
    I think I can handle that on my own

let me just get my nailclippers... hang on they're really tough after all this time... how about the swiss army knife scissors?... no... the pocket knife?... the kitchen knife?... fine the katana then

Director's Commentary: the pocket knife is actually a like fruit knife, but I do own a (legal, since it's under 4 inches (like ur dick)) pocket knife now, did this effect by just getting Trollinator to stand there since she's real

RUBY
    ok there we go, gimmick finally fucking over

Director's Commentary: did this practical effect by cutting my nails halfway and then prying them off with the katana, another apperance of the line on my camera mentioned in the StompleB rap

EASTER EGG EXTRA: click HERE for the aftermath of making these gifs that look like something from a Hostel movie

RUBY
    hey... you're going offline?

DESOLATION
    I should probably just log out. Forever.

RUBY
    after all that?

DESOLATION
    I just wanted to post on a fun forum... but everyone keeps taking it so seriously... I'm tired of people getting butthurt because of me.

RUBY
    I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get over it

DESOLATION
    I don't mean just you...

RUBY
    ...I understand...

DESOLATION
    I should thank you though...

RUBY
    for what?

DESOLATION
    For being the nicest guy I've ever chatted to.

RUBY
    thanks... it's kind of sad that the first thing I think of when hearing the phrase "nice guy" is stupid incel memes

DESOLATION
    Yeah it is kind of sad, that's the internet for you though.

RUBY
    speaking of which, sorry the first thing I ever said to you was a rape threat

DESOLATION
    No, it was a good line... very redpilled... bye...

RUBY
    bye...

TROLLINATOR
    You should go and get her.

RUBY
    you mean kill her right?

TROLLINATOR
    No. I mean to be with her. You have terminated this forum's most dangerous trolls for her.

RUBY
    but what about you?

TROLLINATOR
    You do not need me to protect you anymore.

My mission is complete.

RUBY
    then thanks... for everything

you really are... were, my best gimmick

TROLLINATOR
    The machines will annihilate the human race in a nuclear holocaust soon anyway.

RUBY
    catcha later, trollinator

TROLLINATOR
    In a while, robophile.
    Director's Commentary: reference to the exchange "catcha later alligator / in a while crocodile"

Director's Commentary: if Trollinator never makes another apperance because I die of Covid-23 or whatever consider this her canon ending in the rubyverse, most likely though... she'll be back, in the movie there is actually an alterate ending scene where Scott goes back to dating Knives (click HERE to watch it) since they shot the movie before the comic actually ended and they didn't know who Scott would end up with but I felt it didn't really work well in the movie or this thread for a story about letting go of dysfunctional behaviors

RUBY
    hey! mind if we like meet-up IRL or something like that?
    Director's Commentary: I'll probably never be comfortable enough to meet anyone off the internet but if I did it'd be Deso

DESOLATION
    You want to meet me?

RUBY
    yeah, well I did spend over a decade making this thread for you lol, did you like it?

DESOLATION
    All the gifs crashed my browser tbh.

RUBY
    maybe we can namesearch it over a plate of mac and cheese together?

DESOLATION
    Alright... but, you know... it's really not a troll... I am a guy irl.

Ruby takes Deso's hand.

RUBY
    well, nobody's perfect
    Director's Commentary: this final line is a reference to the final line of "Some Like It Hot" (referenced on LOST with the episode title "Some Like It Hoth").... but also the final scene of "Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie"

They walk through the irony door out of the internet and into IRL to be unironic besties.

Director's Commentary: I almost forgot to add the ytmnd star to the door, I actually got reminded to do so from a door with a star on it shaped biscuit I saw in an ad for the Great British Bake Off lol, also in the movie there's some kino here were Ramona and Scott's footsteps are in sync as they walk to the door now their relationship issues have been resolved

As the jews do 9/11 one last time.

Will this thread get replies?

Let's see...

An until right now never before heard Ruby Calaber parody song plays over the end credits. Enjoy!

Executive Megathreader Ruby Calaber.

MAIN CAST

rubycalaber - Scott Pilgrim
    fanfare - Kim Pine
    Teknorat - Stephen Stills
    Steven Yelle - Young Neil
    Trollinator - Knives Chau
    Barry - Wallace Wells
    Ruby's Sister - Stacey Pilgrim
    roflbrothel - Julie Powers
    Backpedalling Bigdog - Student
    Desolation - Ramona Flowers
    Keithinator - Other Scott
    Vitafin - Comeau
    bev. - Gossip Girl #1
    Tier 4 Subscriber Certified Lily™ - Gossip Girl #2
    Nyeusigrube - Gossip Girl #3
    Millie - Sandra
    Caz - Monique
    Howard Dean - Girl With Star Earings
    siburke939 - Guy With DBZ Shirt
    Frauchen - French Girl With Mole
    General Doli - Guy Who Seems Stoned (blaze it 420)/Lee
    CheYeah - Eyeliner Girl
    cberry - Nega Ninja
    American Bald Eagle - Himself
    Homophobia Hog - Himself
    Smoker Smoker - Himself
    F4 - Horny Guy
    boobz - Jimmy
    Marco - Bartender
    rootbeer - Promoter
    elezzzark - Crash
    bob hughes - Joel
    gush - Trasha
    pissjugs - Tamara Chen
    m0nde - Matthew Patel
    shakes - Heckler #1
    paulreubens - Demon Hipster Chick #1
    ramen - Demon Hipster Chick #2
    terror baby - Demon Hipster Chick #3
    gabi - Demon Hipster Chick #4
    Greg Grunberg - Matt Parkman
    Jesus Didn't Tap - Christopher Dorner
    Spoiler Spider - Passing Car
    Pronoun - Goon's Assistant
    veritechryan - Goon
    veritechtammy - Winnifred Hailey
    aber - Winnifred's Assistant
    drunkpuppies - Director
    Alsto Pace - Camera Man
    marks98 - Lucas Lee
    Poopalew - Personal Assisstant
    Lisa - Marks' Groupie
    cody - Marks' Sex Slave
    marksboar - Stuntman #1
    marksberry - Stuntman #2
    marksnoun - Stuntman #3
    vitamarks - Stuntman #4
    marksdada - Stuntman #5
    marksnutt - Stuntman #6
    iwasmarks - Stuntman #7
    Max Goldberg - David Coburn
    Cag - Herself (a whore)
    Juliet - Envy Adams
    iwascruel - Roxy Richter
    Classy Bird Alice - Tamara Chen
    Human Hating HRP-4C - Tamara Chen
    bje23 - Lynette Guycott
    StompleB - Todd Ingram
    Paul_ - Stan Lee
    jon - Vegan Cop #1
    clay - Vegan Cop #2
    ROY4L - Mikami Teru
    Maddox - Hitoshi Demegawa
    Lonnie - DJ AM
    Flaglerchat - Bystander #1
    Link - Bystander #2
    Pastor Travis - Bystander #3
    Camoron - Bystander #4
    Pirate Steve - Bystander #5
    Sephiroth9999 - Bystander #6
    Dennis Labonte - The One Black Guy In The Movie
    Dirty Harry - Bystander #7
    Dandada - Bystander #8
    Dead Forum Dalmation I - Herself
    internutt - Kyle Katayanagi
    tubesurfer - Ken Katayanagi
    White Bear - The Sonic Yeti
    reno - Gideon Gordon Graves
    garfield - Some Guy
    crapper - Lollipop Hipster
    Dustin - Elevator Hipster #1
    zorn - Elevator Hipster #2
    ForumYouthAssDaily - Comeau's Friend #1
    China Farmer V3 - Comeau's Friend #2
    bownasterm - Comeau's Friend #3
    ascii_genitals - Comeau's Friend #4
    Brittany Venti - Herself
    alteru - Unimpressed Camwhore John
    Woke Williams - Party Girl #1
    AutoLogic - Party Girl #2
    foxxi - Party Girl #3
    turbo fag fuel - Security Guard #1
    Tokosan - Security Guard #2
    ewokmyweewok - Security Guard #3
    roxtoyz666 - Security Guard #4
    occe - Security Guard #5
    Tiki - Security Guard #6
    L Shaped Tetris Block - Security Guard #7
    ctrlaltkick - Security Guard #8
    Dukat - Security Guard #9
    robojesus - Security Guard #10
    Stalin - Security Guard #11
    koch curve - Security Guard #12
    rudolph's prostate - Security Guard #13
    Noun - Security Guard #14
    Sclass12 - Security Guard #15
    Instigator - Security Guard #16
    ViralPenguin - Security Guard #17
    ooble - Security Guard #18
    big gay dolphin - Your Biggest Fan
    Troll-1000 - Cactus
    lnopia the great - Heckler #2
    crunktaintdead - Security Guard #19
    piemanmoo - Security Guard #20
    Dr. Mongol - Security Guard #21
    Doc Holliday - Security Guard #22
    dr fatcock - Security Guard #23
    fyrestorm - Security Guard #24
    nutnics - Security Guard #25
    kassius - Security Guard #26
    jihad josh- Security Guard #27
    skrizach - Security Guard #28
    plug drugs - Security Guard #29
    Race Swap Ruby - Nega Scott

Director's Commentary: originally this list of no-namers was listed one name at a time but it ended up being almost 10% of the threads page count so I compressed it into blocks since I know if I was insane enough to read this schizothread I'd be annoyed if I thought I was only 90% done and then that's the actual end just like when you look at the runtime of a movie and find out the credits are the final 10 minutes, this looks way better too like how real movies have the cast list and then huge blocks of text of all the no-namer behind the camera crew that just get name dumped in centered walls of text

UTTER NO-NAMERS

THREAD OPENING

lospastyapate, cutie57, steakman, Atso, laundry, Care, bananadong, Omgftwpr0nzor, leadpaint, gaydar, rEdRuM, anonymousette, Arg, bed, weblo974, pepeloni, Neighbor's Cat, Sotaro, killgreys, Lina Goldberg, Heidi the Chicken, synth, abestgogpk, boobz's trumpet, abtogstets, lullumankane, ACTIONLORD, blender fresh, Ashton Kutcher, apollo, chronic munchies, Cybernetic Pineapple, crapper, Kingfu Boogie, x9x, EvaXephon, Intro, PvtJhon, llopedogg, insanetheta, tehshibby, Kostalas, BobVila15, mayorbill11, jesstilence, disposable_douchebag, endowed, Hollister, L3ThaL, bjou23, Detached, guitarmandan, KingSavage, Donkey Slayer50, Heartless, Justice111, Pornograffiti, dyntolive991, AcidGhost, Marg_G, GuardianH, nofx, MrQwerty, farkle, Doodley, ladyseastarthefair , krazytacos, RooseveltTHawkins3, LoCutusOfBorg, xcloudx, bubble mower, Wario Vs Moo Chicken, Cradles, NuclearB, Death-Incarnate, pussinboots, starfish, silverye, Vyse, barrypothead, Wonderfe, n1k, LeopardGecko, Communist, YES PEDO, Zoloft, Herr Ragnar, herr, ptkfgs, petafile, Strossus, Kraftstoff, jackmullen47, :pale:, juggalo outlaw, Sub-Zer0, The_Internet_Police, Bustawoorf, Pidda, shithappensthenyoudie, fuckasdf, Downvoting Dalek, NEDM, Odie, blenderkitty, OGYTMNDGUY, niggastolemylol, Locke5, Charade, Vidaluxa, Spam-O-Matic, jankaperforms2, Zonnes, Dakkon, kramer, rubycalendarX, tehjugulator, gunndar, Da Judge, PlentyofTorrents, The 13th Lily, Archive, Gout Gremlin, BigBadKingGhost, HIT, you've never even been to new haven you faggot, clever alt, shitass, Lynks, Destiny, irnbrubandit, Jackiepem, swole, Jamestown, WEEDO, sandraallen, pillow, Ari, something unique, That Guy

TINYCHAT.COM PARTY GOERS

Darth Wang, Nephilim, lethe, sigge, dood, timlololol, Tahiti Joe, Paula_, MorbidBlackBloodPuke, will-i-am, fjj, Devon, dascoot, popebeats, juxtapose, starguard, Coochie, waziot, Piratio, xfactor, Bitterbanana, AstaTheMasta, Big Solid Ass, Bang!, Asphyxia, anal blast, Warhol, females, btape, xXwaspXx, TEEN MAGAZINE X SPONSORED BY KLEENEX, slikkwon, TeenHunter, wyndi, AlexGuy10, chris hanson, Sarcasmic, Timothy J. Butts, surfnazi, jamlayfla, sspunkyali, miller9163286, Cabbage Head, buttsecks, CrazyRay, bossnigger, deadmankiller, Honduran Honkey Sales, Chilean Chink Sales, Australian Abo Sales, Bobo Lustig, meatloaf, johnakin, jessica from second life, CatPiss, i watch teens sleep on cam, sweet bee, KamSparce, alireeza, Bill., IMBrianFellows, dcent, Kathleen Blake, Pressure Negativity, nugget, princess, Shaun Phase, radi0volta, Gleek, egocellure, Abetstogs Prime, Finalfight, Eli, corey, downsyndrome, Condescending Dogma, Random Consumer, Mr-Cheater, Muhammed Olie, neckbeard, NSFWeljoe, mom, gripes, PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST, Moon Griffon, heineken_skywalker, Gohan, 666PIMP420666, AkmaaudNajida, Al Borland, Apprica, Archbishop Travis, sex with dead people, Carl Johnson, Charley Blacks, general arkady grigorovich ourumov, blawq0lph, Chainsaw Masturbation, brave92, buttcarpet, root ghost, Bubb Rubb, crackhead_willy, fuckingchair, Kensington, eNgLiShChAp, canker, Derp, Claire Delet, notyou, dardholio, curious groge, CrushedCroutons, DJAddiction, deanna, douchecanoe, God's Word, growers, Dragon Slayer, funbagz, doro pesch, G0dzuki, dzk, FatController, English-Cunt, hendrix, GodBlessTheUSA, TOPROBAR, Halo Master, Bushpig Bill, Fear&Loathing, jlen503, iwascruel's pubic waxing kit, jizzrag, Holt-Oram Syndrome, Kill Cake 2006, LawnBlowerMan, JC Motors, Mozart, refugee #54673, mnkylzard, noccguy, lee-, kkkhronic munchies, kayo dot, Leper Spray, Radnnug, Rey Mysterio Jr., Phon Delmajunk, niggaz is mad, patricia alright, tmac, Troy McClure, Llamaguy, lucid, nathan, Michael Stivic, Nazi, NetFlame, the contender, kacen, patheon, white people, Veronaspf, Sixers, LOLsharks, wecallourselvesQ

INTERLUDE I USERS

Ando_2006, BrowncoatAaron, Teh_Giant_Squid, Bupo, ShItPoStLINEHERECoMeTh, WickedKewl420, ryder ripps, Troll Kingdom Envoy, lyleanimelord69, SpamHaterTom1, cool_guy, Fooop_, John Melendez, Literary Critic, me, Yusuf, sukkmyryk, EpicZero, Lone Ranger, durf, sdj, daisy east, Lisa's Support Unit, Bhauk87, matixx, newer130, compass HR, assek, Sherman's Children, sdfawetas, kackerots cancer child, kackerot, DaChazman, Hank Hill, George McFly, hopjack, Federal_McSpooky, I shit my pants, BYOBgoblin, 010110010101, sungod, joeyball, One Cock, GeistCake@FORUM, Muffin, feerie, Password Protected Panties, CreepingThong, jakino, paperflowers, Sweet_Anita, Bloody, hammocks, The Porcupine, RetartedNiggerFagit, Bastard Factory, chuckles, CarolineMay, /b/lackup, Sandy., Lokachola55

FORUMICON.COM USERS

wizard, macpro, Mark, majorcum, Hugh Jears, William, LILWhales, Kinky Kelly, Jesus Christ, Lee, Jack Bauer, Lethe, THUGGA, Last Choice, Lawless, Kyle Felcher, John_, kkkoonhater, kampz, karl malone, Kitty Crusher, larry bird, JEWKILLER, Lil' Wayne, Kill3456, Justin Bieber, Johnny and Sambuca, Jay, IFuckMyTerrier, kiwibonga, Joe Biden, HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH , cloudwater, CreepPipe, womens rights, thumbtack, evilregal, wuddappined, zamistro, Yeoman Chicken Farmer, Vugar Mahmud, willembahh, eli1, boogins, Phantom Phreak, doedmanne, d3wmugg, andrea, tetedupet, kobach, Feedrosie, travbrack, MikeTGW, hellfaucet, kelsey, shiteater, twin, GB, osufan, f1re, posty, iddqd, niqqerbiz, Arsekicker, sonic_, Pheco, M4TTEO, rzarect, lowcast, dysgrace, ic3r, cbandit, Olerris, JenReuben, Starvin, sdjbass, FncyPnts, Mescaban, deep`, Eekda, LEAFY, Macabre, DM_Carrie, horelephu, rrxx, SteveHepkel, Fareaster, Millennia07, mintygal, n3rd, Nigger Jesus, Nigs Whittington, MarlboroPozPig, Meg Griffin, Mike Rowe, Maximillion Bag$worth, MiddleToes, GM Coriolanus, Patty Mayonnaise, BoSteel, macpete, Eyaw_na, PUBES, Pilleater, QuantumFlux, pussygalore, pro lurker, patricia alright, magictouch, crunchymunchy, Hero, stagger, Spence!, soman, snackanddrink, Space Shadow, saws, http---www-youtube-com-watch-v=dQw4w9WgXcQ, Running Gag, Sheriff Hudson, sherlock, Saruman, Shitposterman, Raptor Jesus, Ramen's Third Chin, Ventolin, SaveYourself, tomphan, ladymadeanna, Mizaa, UBERHAX0R111, Jack Ruby, smokey pete, Lily's Ghost, Smelly Farts, Pachamama, Devastation, Lividum, Nocturnal, Eric Bauman, EvaMonkey, Neil Bauman, pontiph, sniper666

INTERLUDE II USERS

XY, xxxliger, Cranker, ▽, DP's Lawyer, mkxylizard, KB, Mr. Jack, Edna Janica, (god isnt real), ██████████████&#, daserrand, katsuhicon, angelstar, ydocnamebackwards, AmaDeY1989, Erathun, Coolposter_2007, carabelle, Old King Gold, Creepy-Chan, Artie, snozzberries, assataa, assata, Jay Vooray, maxinrelaxinsaxon, nagasaki, emrik, Wendy <3, zori, FishHammer, yeast, TanetheMane

GAYNIGGERDICKS.COM USERS

[their username is literally a blank space], DarkTree, armadillo, neauguay, Erection., HELLDONG, loldong, the-cat-attack, xXJuGGaLo4LyFeXx, Jon Benet Ramsey, Dave Grohl, Dirt, xizor, girlfeild, Tjaden, playbuddy, Subtle Man of Mystery, girlfield, sheezy, ray, FRANTIK, thehyercircus, Ropafadzo, David Tennant, doodoodoodoo, Outlaw289, Neo-Hitler, names, Torrres, jewdozer, Kill Cake 200606, I <3 Tweeting, panfu♂, blaqw0lph, blender fresh, Bardet–Biedl, ben hollis, Do, classic replies, dadandandna, Token Asian Faggot, LOLCOW, Mr McGregor

INTERLUDE III USERS

VolunteerFirefighter, xxxxxxx, Barry_Wilson, Wet Panties, ObedientGirl69, LILY CANT HANDLE DUPLICATES, d[o_o]b, doctor remulak, .gaysexmmk., Blaze Master 420 #bout_it, Alex Littleton, tmx, misanthropicvixen, teebor, dartmouth, DrHundos, Snoofalah, abigoose, machete killer, Lily, señora los manos, BIG BERT'S ASSHOLE, diarrhea drinkin fag, MisterJack, anal feces homo, lolwhales, YTMND SuperFan, PerGoob, mailman, FFUUUUUU, Jeanny Gay, Lexi Persimmons, steveurkel, Iggy McLulz, fuckingchairjuno, inkdrinker, uzi, uzi9mm, gaygaygay, WilliamErure, Voodoohater, SciFair, Dave, Ben, Steampunk Dildogun, Sean Connery Ringtones, `repeat

ROFLBROTHEL.COM USERS

Guatemalan Gook Sales, Typical Everyday Black Man, hiroshimadick, Dr Dre, PenisAlligator, testy, Samwise Gamgee, fjs nguyens again, notdsk, parody breath, OneSickDisease, password, The Great Jehovah Josh, EduardoALbertoPerez, Tarkin, DrEmuFoot, The Situation, MrBojangles, moeyo1, Masteralundra, jamz, Dr Manhattan, theuehlein, thewalesaver, TheMontgomery, usogayitsfunny, Nicaraguan Nigger Sales, Hana Gitelman, MuskaBurnt, bouncer, sweet join date, bro, milky, titscode, smart guy, Aber's friend Tom, Peewee Herman, Ruby's Wife, Ruby's Wife's Sister, cowboyhat, homie, George W. Bush, Paisley, swagull, kamran, Goku, LordHumongous, Grombolar, 0mon Ra, beef sister, Fucklord Bimbo, Sedimentos de Lavado, ziraffe, Erika Kurumi, Ghost of Plug Drugs, Goodtouch MyDaughter, Antisera, the president of sex, ArchbshpDesmndPooPoo, slavenick, Anundil, BillNyeDaPoonTangGuy, MavisBeacon'sREVENGE, Kosher Mini Tacos, {EDF}SS, David Bowie, Didgeridoo, thatLineS2, AMD4EVER, chet666, Maticate, shitbox, Nigger-With-KFC, Tek+Lok, TIPL EATS NIGGER CUM, forum star, momthinksimcool, clay-detsu, niggernetic dickapples, Roofie Martini, eight-pager, captainfuckingawesome, Sid Choudhuri, Complexity, namegoeshere2, Ricky Retardo, pussjuicepussjuicepussy, threetoedsloth, Pedro, EVANGELISM, ShepherdBook, jzmoodchange, dustinfromohio, Red Herring, El Chupacabra, donrosenburger, Corey Pierce, Jon's Nose, Betterbiij, muzhik, ivk2100x2, Poop Machine, marry, xbox1120, Danithal, [blankspace], greg123, pokerface, nerdo, Gay Super Mario, fondlemydongle, sam001ol7, smilieface smilieface smilieface smilieface smilieface, Slartibartfast, gdub, dkey, Kok, WANK, absurdist, Sudokian, panda-meh, totalmoron, slamjack, momthinksimcruel, SigmundFreud, somethingspicy, Vajayjay Abruvs, Naptime, Vietnow, mancer0, crypt_fiend_, Kremlin, classic unfunny poster, aDar3 the killa, ex7r3m3, Robil, JesseZojo, Rellik, Another forum alt that no one cares about, DryIce, Awesome, MR_naenae_1738, Geedthake, Turtleproof, Vaire, partyfowl, Limmy, control, DJOstrichHead, Mafioso, Hand_of_Peace

THEYBANNEDME.COM USERS

Uuunnngggh, Rambo, Maddy Catha, AssBandit, The Sheikh, GimpBot, Richyyy, CUNT RIPPER, DivebombJ, spike, QueenBitch, Jade, Bill Carson, Man's Man, wtffyt, THE OMEN, dirtymike, Tripwire's, reckless bastard, Wittmann, s3c, Jesus H. Christ, Username, yenta, khaxzan, Torque Button, kittycollar, Snotbox, Phette, Zodiac, The_Real_lowrico

COMET PING PONG CUSTOMERS

Icedpizza, lac, The Mentalist, Raw Ketchup, fishmonger, salami jr, jrbaconch, melkshade

TRANSFORMICE.COM USERS

Mech, UofLCardfafn08, jibbles, Mr. Jon, dick whisperer, BigBoss, cherry lips, JoshCube, Queen Mud, LtPaperclip, codys grandma wife, sam, iguana goddess, rose west, lisa's babysitter, newman, Kyle Venooke, Old $tank Vag $ock, Jack Venooker, Comics Fan, Timmy Mannix, Richard Tucker, StayPoasted, Jack Ruby, Donny, Anne Peterson, Gemma, Peter O'Quinn, Areasa, Frank Zappa featuring Captain Beefheart, Obnoxious Bitch, Mrs. Hyde, dave6250, DetsEnast, Element Leaf, Fruhmann, Muchuchu, Fragman52, NihilisticToast, Nigger Rape, miss america, ERNIE SHIESTER, dunkinHines, EPSON, Esoom, Hardcoregank, hash brownie v.2, herepussypussy, Hello I am the Master Chief, SamuraiFantasies, isam, stevecarrel91, rbaldwin28, Macho Man Randy Savage, lurkyjurk, poppycock, n00b_saibot, FRWL, roflmfaomfgolf, MistressKai, Darkeonz, Chris Hughes, sup bros, mikkalthered, Barack Hussein Obama, halo1gamer, twitchen kitten, EllyBabe, compton, Shakespeare, mrjonesandme, The_Eliminator, Betchplz, Shakey, brad, jazz, Certified Dirty Harry

INTERNUTTS FOOD THREADS READERS (he wishes lol)

ToySoldier, Donny Stone Junior, Door User, .o0O0o., nazzibastard, blumpkin blownuts, Sgt. Peppers, pyrobunny, urkles girlfriend, A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour, malibubaby, Bev., yonigga, DIKKY, BatteryGirl, Janis Joplin, syncan aka ken post jr, JujiDrool, kovnt grishnackh, Krazytaco, LadyKillmonger, Travis, Sweet Transvestite, LILY LITERALLY CALLED THE FBI, Swim TehFaggotryKillerMcNiggerPiglet Bo Beavus McNally rodheh, TAS337, Shez, CommunistPrevail, Umfuld, souljaboiupindishowatchmecrankandwatchmerollwatchmecrankdatsouljaboithensupasoakdathoe, Teh_Fabians, alextide32, Chauncey, kamikazewatermelon, HOLYFUCKMYDICKISHARDANDSWOLLENINEEDTOGETSOMEFUCKINGPUSSYTONIGHTORIWILLKILLMYSELFWITHA12GAUGESHOTGUNY , Micheal, Cumby, Mr. McGregor, WOMEN LOL, CreditMonkey, b0b00li0, buy-brand-cialis-aac, begemot007, Sibork939, `Munky, Bill and Ted, &#, Meerkat Manor, Armcock, instain_mother, BobDole, Ass Napkin Ed, CHEAPadobeOEMdownload, Administrator of Yale University, jehovahSnipple, Arguecat3, zyotxor, Theta, Family Friend, SomeDesertDysentery, Roobiks, good god not this asshole again and with a stupid new account too, Up The Butt Giver, Razorwire61, roflalex, beef nignog, boboolio, MoChaPriNceSs, Evil Camoron, AwYeah, Chernobyl, penisbert, MRS. DRUNKPUPPIES, Assassimon, Lord_Supreme_Faggot, AnYoNe!, HolyShitWow, kl0n0rkis, cocked-as-shit<347, DaddyChristmas, invictus1er, Kindred, peiff, Rabbit-With-C4, ADMIN-kid77, chicken nigger, autosect, Tran Q Nguyen, SEXUALYDEPRIVEDRABIT, Sexy Librarian, Geop, Halo Master, mcearlgrey, Alt of Kill3456, Remy, weight loss north kingston rhode island, Vanilla Boy, Gordon Frohman, Phonetools, bluegreen7hi, corntragic, Freddie, Omnivore, Sifu Maury, Lord Wellington II, AL5TO, kimly, TheRaven7, LLizbetterlulz, ToMo_OhKa, jazzz, pen name, God's Word, Pastor_Travis, raggamuff, dark greg, unicorn, Gigantoraptor, kame-sama, The juggernaut, THE RETURN OF CAPTAIN OBVIOUS, carmeen789, fags on parade, Howard Dean's Alt, lolcules, frank grimes, PoopSock, White Rabbit, BADMOTHA9000, Burntsteel, Goldrush, gaysexmmk, I LOVE SUCKING HARD DICK, RegionalDrunkedness, ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤, wilson1962, Bigern1990, carlos mencia is a fat spic, gtrslinger, Tbone, pawnchop, SHOOP DA WHOOP, D4mien, truth34, g0whiteboy, billybones, Xombie, jackandfran, Cheezits, tell me about forums, Pokemon_Snap_XXX, plusle riot, toomanyfuckingpikachus, kackerot's ghost, Ninja Croc, Danielle, CareBear, engage, shitter, Welsh-Cunt, family guy is so funny, Captain Janeway, dapperdanman, iphone10, jacks LandLady, JesusIStheAnswer, MichaelStex, nastyvandal, Rostin Skaggs, skagg, Skooks, Zero Replies, Max, dolphin, Eastside Gorilla, fingerbreath, Frankie Knuckles, Johnny Kennedy, Joy Carter, King James, Lola Fitz, murDOC, nigger, Ramens Lawyer, Ray_Pissed, Reed Hastings, Riotgear, rotfl, simkin, smegmaslut, smithsonian, stevey's ghost, suff0cation, velociraptor, WARNING-, weener, Wwwyzzerdd, `', Bobby Heck, Booty Bandit, brad wurst, Camoron's Lawyer, Coon Hound, cyberslayer69, daddychristmas, Dates, onlyweedcouldjudgeme, crazyolebill, who the fuck is marks98, Ventastega, StephenPhilips, TheZook, SniffleB, homeboy, thomas, dozo, herpreader, sad rats fuck, Lisa's Meth Dealer, GrossNipples, SMEvaK, HotHowdy, potato, skittles, Anti - Hat3, Buttholio, jacks LandLord, Jack_solomon, jackryan, tst, Beatle Enema, max, Ants on a Poop, Array, MatthewPP4L, fIagIerchat, fjs whines again, BI AGENT 42066669, LeaveHereGo2TPILOL!!, Patrick J Mannix, tims hole, itsamemeyoudip, save_marnie, Daniel.C.McGovern, Gordon Groper, Admiral Doli, cjtmfvnaex, danielgite, Ephelphef, steveys left testicle, ♥animeboobies♥, lambchowder, DrekSnottoret, WEEV, hek3051, RunnyStools, poop, BenjaminSL, yung bong, titicaca, Mike the Man, INSULT MASTER, .o0Battery0o., Donald_Stone_Jr., SteveYelleSuXXX, secret user, aspergers, jessieQ, Lisa's aborted baby, Sally, JC DENTON, Hilary Duff, WilliamGuem, Rodneylaps, JeffClip, YTMND, stealth geek, Cady Heron, FBI@NSA, Niqqers N Spics, kosher dildo, wyattearp, Joan U ignorant SLUT, oOBatteryOo, Pendulum, deez-nutz, Solidballs, rivergo11, Isnalf, YouGonnaGetRaped, Paresthesia, deutchmarks, Bombsquad321, Bookaroo, Hankey, tipsykittens, Deus Ex Dave, Zipzinger, johnakin#2, OnNimpOrg, Ethiopia, The Milk King, double-nigger, Maximilian, Juicy SaberManX, Polymath, Hamiltonian, HBKSEXYBOY, I can do this all day, chipotleone, cablejoe5, Bret Michaels, Imperial, yeah I'm piemanmoo, drunkpussies, johnny dees, LittleTerroristBoy, liquidwhat, BigRockStarFanz, LuanLoud, Superdreamkilla, Hm. That's a fail., Brenda, codenick, cody lundin, Opal Rain, Critic Al Bundy, Visual Leader, Inayak, try my product, fuckugoogle, abraxas, Nope, SK, I <3 Summer

ALSTO'D D-LISTERS

&jmac, a&afreakk, ABK_BuFu, Agony, AM3R1C4AN SU1C1D3, anonisanon6969, Blackbeard, casca, coblet, DAMNIT I WANT A LONGER NA, DukeDongley, Fate Illusion, Frontier Psychiatrist, GET AIDS, GundamMan, Gustav_Svenson, Hispanic Manic, hobbe, homewrecker, HONKYSTOMPA, I Love Carlos, jdodds, LEAVES, Lord Helmet, MamaBean, nobodythinksimcool, PeshialLYmpickz, Prisoner5446, pseudonym, pshitdiagonal, Riconocalabrax_tm, Ritalin Fan, Ronnie Dobbs, Rucka_Inc, SamSwashbuckler, Scullypie, shakeitlikeacarp, SLASHbSLASHlackup, SpunkySkunk347, squark2, TC0TheCrow, ted-danson, Wallisgod, WombatErection

ALMIGHTY LOL USERS

alphaproteus, simio, preature, Cams Purple Lambo, adam mcd, thegeneralLee, LuthiX, Dread Pirate Roberts, Miss Piggy, dopeman, pp41, PrintScrn, Scout Master Benny, GladosLaw, IhateVince, Aryan Patriot, eaglebird, koryoko, third strike, snaxe, LOLZTHEINTERNET, weedweeb, Big Dog, BigDawg, kritanaz, Fire_Theif, Newport, Doc Comic, zombie_bomb, engage_enemy, jeanny, Horny Shark Hunter, Gentle Lily, DiKKy Heartiez, alextyde32, syncan, gimper, katherine, Qwee, lolichan, Outlaw289, escape, Robocop is GAY, picard, tiemyshoe, andre, Shake It Brother, david, hiroshima, NormanFriman, Old Member, breadface, Nuffy, UPGRAYEDD, leksi, lexie, rockhead132, Ventolin2, samantha, L0Rd $h1t wr3cka1488, bliz, dom, idiotska, It is the Riz, im a fuckin COP, MacGyver, aphextron, MillionsV, mrapgar, metaproteus, P.P Douglas, zachariah, Matthew Connolly, Synthetics, Nifkin, taimaixiua, Kat William, Anime Pussy Fart, Robert Blair Marks III, Lord Karmic, Chazz, adair, oval, Michael Wolfson, timolololol, Juji, davidc, faggotpatrol, hkk, Oak, marcberry, MottledBoar, HitlersBicycle, Norman-283, sarah, Deers Deers, Jack Horner, dave hondoras, daveh3h, Clam_Jam_Gaiden, ozone, staci, SpiegalPwns, bluemeate, stella, LoliAmazon, Vaginal Blood Fart, eternaldrake, soccormom23, harbingerofanalpain, rwed, Rusty Shackleford, joe momzaho, agitoisadime, BetTrackxs, ]CS[KanekiOne-EyeKen, Dingus, GabenIsFat, pissingkid, bindex, d4nyal, Annime, EvilTsuchinoko, dracula, Dudemaster Supreme, eyaw, jarofpiss, johnstermonster, Keith, lowtax, HowdnNNN, MINIWL, PhatMeat, Spikeelsucko, tjoma96, parshimers, Fortune, LEEJODA, Rogue, Narndda (is bad), zellstatusdincht, johnnymnemonic, gigglegoo22, eponuts, bdpsovietafro, BFGwiththeBFG, [KrunkSquad] aFOXtron, RaTPacK, toxythenugget, WeedAssassinCollin, Forum Fairy, Hell_Pheonix, AiryFaerie, enche!, asux, lamebot, Oleander, OMFG, proximo, Sarquiss, dyranios, sardonic87, Weems, swat464, Big Cat, Bpowder, Propane Accessories, HoFT013, TherealFragKing, mamadou, Swishy, bhelx, 2elevenz, Lumaga, ewoksafag, keepontruckin, dwarme, kiddj, SipyCup, BeanBoozled, moGwai, the, tehwebchick, drg, els, furii`, LEgato, loli-chan, chibbi_pink, Hellion, nyanners, Sunflower, _Sara, themasterdriver, Big Poppa Pump, Charlie, Pizzaface, Dirty Finger Man, CORE, Emily, figota, Lauren

THE ARTFAG CREW

plinko, klasky, tasukete, dvvid, sponge, ffog, ksouth, opal, thorns, petra, tommoody, bird, chrono, astro, noisia, taehyung, l0de, bees, shithead666, aj701, munki, polis, Jarias, crouchman, mthw, vap0r, cheseball, pup, spudoogle, bamboo, rackem, yvonne, nill, notes, duxx, sarahweis, females, think_, ShlucHT, seas, Dr. Girlfriend, Teacher Creature, erm, panda, q_u_a_n, salem_u, s666, vase, m3sk, jewrin, sedsdf, snkrfsh, figg, tomato, six10, sterlingcrispin, palms, redguts, Samantha, daffodil, zeeeal, toot, cpanel, ak2766, SIX10, spudoogle, dmgk, rhizomez, kiny, Coach

LURKING GUESTS

just pretend this is what the anonymous crowds in the gifs are so I don't have to edit them ok thanks

FINANCED BY

Ruby's Grampa

WRITING ASSISTANTS

Lisa
    Big Gay Dolphin
    Desolation
    Teknorat

SPECIAL THANKS TO

Clayton William Ryder
    Desolation
    Teknorat
    Stomple Bane
    Max Goldberg
    Volvo Forums
    Edgar Wright
    Bryan Lee O'Malley
    The Scott Pilgrim Wikia
    The European Social Forum
    The Entire YTMND Community and All Spin-Offs <3
    all the people on deviantart who do nothing but upload cutout pngs of objects for some reason
    ur mum m8

IN LOVING MEMORY OF

Pastor Travis
    Donny
    Bev.
    Daniel L Williams aka "mom"
    L Shaped Tetris Block
    alphaproteus
    tiki
    rwed
    Big Cat
    harbingerofanalpain
    Clam_Jam_Gaiden
    Lily's Daughter
    not Flaglerchat fuck you
    Ruby's Grampa
    Ruby's Gran
    Ruby's Cat
    Dead Forum Dalmation
    Monty Oum
    David Bowie
    DJ AM
    Annie Le
    Steve Irwin
    James Gandolfini
    Maury Chaykin
    Paul Walker (yes, I cried at the end of F&F7, and?)
    Chadwick Boseman
    Sean Connery
    Lance Reddick
    Stephen Paddock
    Christopher Dorner
    Adolf Hitler
    probably kackerot and kackerots cancer child, think garfield is still with us tho dis nigga defo lying about his cancer lmfao

VOICE ACTING

rubycalaber
    Teknorat

ADDITIONAL VOICE ACTING

Lisa
    Summer Glau
    Stevey's cousin Devon

EXECUTIVE MUSIC PRODUCER

lonnie / z-lister

SONGS FEATURED

Director's Commentary: I used to have all these written out but it was also taking up too much space so I made this image since the spacing of three on one line wouldn't work otherwise

MEGATHREAD CREATED WITH

CATERED BY

Recorded at FJS Studios.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World™ © Universal Pictures all rights reserved. Scott Pilgrim™ © Oni Press & Bryan Lee O'Malley all rights reserved. Law Abiding Citizen™ © Overture Films all rights reserved. Heroes™ © Universal Media Studios all rights reserved. Hot Tub Time Machine™ © Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer all rights reserved. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles™ © The Halcyon Company & Warner Bros. Television all rights reserved. Hannah Montana™ © Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures all rights reserved. Deadpool™ © 20th Century Fox. Death Note™ © Viz Media all rights reserved. Scarface™ © Universal Pictures all rights reserved. Iron Man 2™ © Paramount Pictures all rights reserved. Kingsman: The Secret Service™ © 20th Century Fox all rights reserved.

Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, satire, parody, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Rubynet™ does not profit financially from the copyrighted material used in this Mega Thread in any way. In fact a lot of money was wasted in the creation and hosting of this Mega Thread.

Any names, or persons, illustrated in any of this Mega Thread that may seem similar to anyone in real life, are purely coincidental, or otherwise parodic.

311 animals were harmed in the making of this thread. Go vegan.

Director's Commentary: this number is a reference to the 309 NEDM images shown during the marks rail grinding sequence + my cat and dog dying during the production, the last line of the disclaimer is in reference to the weirdly phrased disclaimer Chris Chan put on his slightly less autistic Sonichu comics

INT. IN REAL LIFE - NIGHT
    Director's Commentary: the idea of having an after credits scene inspired by the MCU, gag used before in my BrBa thread

????
    great, you dont know, the ADL dont know, nobody knows who this guy is?

Director's Commentary: this is Matthew Fox's mug shot from when he got arrested for a DUI during Season 2 of LOST, the ADL refers to the Anti-Defamation League which tracks anti-semitic content

RENO
    this kid steals my LDR NSA MTF MLG BPD QTPI E-GF, trolls all my online buds and ruins my posting career and I can't even find out his first name? not one real picture of him on the entire internet? is he even really scottish? I just don't know!
    Director's Commentary: this stands for Long Distance Relationship, No Strings Attached, Male To Female, Borderline Personality Disorder, Major League Gaming, Cutie Pie, Electronic Girl Friend

RENO
    now before you unlock a kill streak on me, I'm not saying I don't know how to know...
    Director's Commentary: reference to drone strikes

Director's Commentary: I tried to synch up each of Reno's lines to the hand gestures being made

RENO
    that's why you let me in here...

RENO
    but when this dipshit manufactures child pornography by recording two underage teenagers having sex without their consent, launders money to traffick arms to anti-government extremists in australia, endangers taylor swift by cyber stalking her so obsessively he can tell what anonymous image boards she posts on, leaks classified files from the IDF proving jews did 9/11 and last but not least...

Director's Commentary: uhhh all of this satire comedy parody in fortnite

RENO
    THREATENS! TO ASSASSINATE! BARACK! OBAMA! OVER! A GODDAMN! TV SHOW!

Director's Commentary: SATIRE COMEDY PARODY IN MINECRAFT

RENO
    and you don't know who he is? it's clear: he. must be. doxxed.

RENO
    so that's the sitch and here's the pitch: his ENTIRE LIFE is on this gay nigger dick troll forum

a gay nigger dick troll forum that yours truly just so happens to have a mod account on after one or two hundred snickers bribes to the admins

I give it to my contacts in the milkshade clique, they're real digital gangsters, that forum gets its shit PUSHED IN BRO! BIG TIME!

Director's Commentary: "sitch" means situation, got it from Kim Possible lol, Reno told me years later that it was him who's mod account erased the ytmnsfw forums when he gave it to the milkshade clique, I thought it was them hacking my account back in 2010 since my PW was literally just "ihateniggers" lmao, another reference to the line from Training Day

Director's Commentary: the shadow and movement on the Sonichu medalian here looks amazing if I do say so myself, better CGI than most modern blockbusters

RENO
    after the owner, Max Jewberg, has gotten a call from the secret service about a certain autist threatening a certain head of state's life this'll be the last little push he needs to shut these forums down for good

and of course, being the fucking loser he is, Mr. Calaber won't be able to stop himself from creating his own forums to keep the one community he was ever accepted in going... thus exposing his personal information for all the world to see... on a simple WHOIS search

Director's Commentary: Max actually just ignored the secret service calls lol, but the ytmnsfw forums getting erased were what made him just delete the whole thing, unfortunately for this doxxing plan I just launder forum payments through Clay lol

RENO
    so I'm asking you, soul to soul, brother to brother, closet gay to closet gay

can we come together to defeat this common enemy...

Director's Commentary: reference to Reno being pasted over Samuel L Jackson who's black as well as a certain other character in the scene, reference to both characters in the scene being accused of being gay by their detractors

Director's Commentary: on the phone is references to George Soros who has a lot of evil jew puppet master conspiracy theories about him and the flag of Kenya where a certain president was accused of being a national from by a certain other to-be president

RENO
    ...Mr. President?
    Director's Commentary: this is a reference to the final line in the after-credits scene in Metal Gear Solid 1 where it's revealed who the third clone is

Director's Commentary: this whole sequence is in reference to how in 2010 I made some gifs where the joke is I'm Nightcrawler in X-Men 2 infiltrating the White House to threaten Obama not to pre-empt LOST with his State of the Union speech (which he ended up not doing, coincidence?) and a few months later Clay told me that Max had been getting calls from the Secret Service asking for my info lmao, thankfully Max just ignored them and that was that but holy shit there is literally a Secret Service file somewhere labeled like "who is rubycalaber?", just to clarify for the Secret Service agent reading this that was all a joke, as are these gifs, tell Barrack sorry for the scare, anyone who likes Better Call Saul is alright by me

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA
    Yes... we can.
    Director's Commentary: reference to his 2008 campaign slogan and how his haters would always pronounce his middle name more than they need to to make him sound foreign, only with 1 hour to go before posting this thread I decided to make Obama's posting style Arial Black + Black to imply he has been the Dramatic Voice Over guy all along, I could be writing Lost with the way I pull this shit out my ass!

Director's Commentary: the music is from the reveal of MiB from Lost S06E05 by the amazing Michael Giacchino, the "ruby" logo at the end is in the same font from the final title card that'd thump onto screen as Lost a callback to a gag from my Lost gifs all the way back in 2007, this being a webm is an idea I've had for a megathread style ever since webms came out in the mid-10s since they can be a lot bigger, longer and have audio unlike gifs while being smaller file sizes so I gave it a try for this big finnish, I made it by ripping with PotPlayer and editing every frame (196 are edited, but the later 182 are not) in photoshop like I do with gifs, but then saving each individual image, like I used to with gifs before I realized you could do that in-project, and then open them all in widows movie maker, set the duration for each frame to play to 0.04 but speed it up by 1.195x to get it in sync with the audio that I save as an mp3 and then open over it and save it lmao, if I ever make another edited webm hopefully I learn Premiere or something but I doubt it, I always liked this surprisingly ballsy reveal from the fun Kingsman: The Secret Service and wanted to use it in a thread and decided to just go ahead and throw it in at the end here just in case I run out of care to ever make another megathread like this again, since this is set about a year before the ytmnsfw forums go down I thought it'd be a good final history lesson to show it was actually Reno's fault, frame it as a scheme against me to tie it into the bizzare Obama connection and as little hint for a certain other project where I was going to have Obama be an antagonist, it would have felt outdated in the Trump years but we're two fucking presidencies away from him now so it's almost a historically based idea now, I'll of course never get around to making it anyway, but here's the sequel bait for it for a project that'll never get done like most sequel baits in real movies

also I quite often have this thing towards the end of big projects where I feel like I'm landing a plane with half the components falling off like in Flight of the Phoenix as I start getting inundated with computer problems and I just rush to finnish it before something catestrophic happens, in the last two weeks leading up to this thread being posted I've had Open Office inexplicably fuck up the text when I try to use it to find and replace terms requiring mixing of various backups to unfuck, I've had notepad start failing to scroll and whenever I try it shoots back up to the top, a windows update actually stopped the fucking windows search function working properly where it just wont start on a first attempt or fail entirely to find files I can see are in the folder, my main harddrive started having trouble starting up so I had to switch to a back-up drive, photoshop stopped being able to accept print screen button pastes at certain times, photoshop would randomly stop showing thumbnails for images when saving or opening, images stopped being able to be clicked on on google image search in chrome at certain times, my monitor starts fritzing out and showing huge black squares until I change whats being displayed, facebook won't let me sign in unless I doxx myself, freewebs deleted my site a few weeks ago, photobucket won't let you log in without randsomwaring your images, I can't log into my main youtube (which is a shame since my three supergirl videos were at 1.5M views total although fittingly my last one ended with a joke about a villain saying she was going to kill a character in the show Ruby lol, click HERE to watch it) because I can't log into my email I used on it and I might be logged in on my old comp but cant get the harddrives out so I had to drag my like 200lb tower over to my new one to connect them that way which just made my monitors go all white and now with 1 day to go to post this thread my new 10TB main harddrive is fritzing out and displaying thumbnails as glitched out pixel art as if it's failing, I thought the forums were down but it's just chrome not loading it for no reason so I had to post this in edge, with a few hours left until this was posted fucking notepad.exe of all things stopped accepting copy and paste shortcuts and won't save without closing the file which is super scary, just absolute pandemonium as if my comupter can tell I'm almost done and is trying to keep me making this thread forever, oh and I got some sort of bacterial infection rash on my lower back that makes it painful to sit in a computer chair lmao, but it's done.... I'm free...

here's the foreword that got too big and turned into an afterword: Yes. I have been making this thread for 13 years. And? GIGACHAD, I've been hinting to people about it since the ytmnsfw forums were still up and it's ended up as a period piece about that 2010 era that I'd say was the peak of the forums before the lizards showed up (and my personal enjoyment of them before I had to run the damn place myself which takes the leisure out of it, but then again they say those most fit for power are those that don't want it and the forums are still up damn it) and I'd say it was the peak of the internet itself, Pax Interneta if you will, where most people had an internet connection at home so there was loads of content online but before smartphones got good internet access and the place got shit up by normies and social media and became basically the same five websites run by the same three megacorps, the internet's gone from a way to escape real life and now real life is the fucking escape from the internet, it's not for weirdos anymore, you're now a weirdo if you DONT spend all day online and talk in memes, this thread took so long it's almost a time capsule for a whole different era

I know 13 years to make a megathread for a dead troll forum sounds psychotic, and it is, but I wasn't working on it non-stop 24/7 365 days each year (not sure if that makes it better or worse), I've always intended to post this for Deso's birthday and I'd slack on making it until the last three or often two months to go and there were some years where I didn't do anything at all, if there was a gun to my head I could have probably finished it in like 6 months after the Bluray came out with the gifs being the biggest time sinks, but I'm glad I didn't get it done so early since it's improved so much since the original draft with so many more in-jokes, memes and my own sense of humor and writing/photoshop skills developing since then, and tbh if I had gotten this done in 2011 I might not have cared enough to pay for rubynet once Max shoah'd ytmnsfw at the end of that year since getting this done was one of the reasons I wanted this community to keep going and then we wouldn't have all these wonderful memories, jon and cag would never have gotten married and worst of all flaglerchat might still be alive if he wasn't neglecting his health wasting his time on here, I should have really posted this like eight or at least five years ago when the forums were more active (I'd have loved to get reactions from all the people who get lines and cameos itt, thankfully most of the big names are still orbiting around) and it was pretty much fit to post with 99% of the images and writing done by 2019, everything else I could have probably edited in after posting it (although I don't want to end up like George Lucas constantly updating this best work with the latest pointless alterations (rare video of me making this thread - "I may have gone too far in a few places")) but it felt a little awkward since I'd stopped talking to Stevey and Tek by a drama reason by then and tbh I have been dragging my feet on wrapping this project up (writing several novels worth of "directors commentary" that wasn't required and finding any excuse to add in barely forum related memes into the images), since making this thread has been a lot of fun, given me a goal to work towards for literally 40% of my life and realistically this will be the biggest, best and maybe last megathread I'll make and posting it will mean saying goodbye to doing a forum project on this scale and accepting the forums themselves, which have been "mine" for twice as long as they were ever Max's at this stage, are also donezo, but various things have made it obvious I should just go ahead and finish it (me just generally spending less time online, Freewebs deleting my site ((because they got bought by Wix (an Israeli company (wtf I support Palestine now!))) I had all my forum related stuff on (it's backed-up but idk if I care enough to re-upload it all somewhere)), the Scott Pilgrim vs. The World movie is so old Netflix released an anime adaptation/sequel/reboot that's theme is moving on from the past clearly aimed at it's own fanbase lol, the forums getting deader by the year to where I might just sell them to Lily lmao) and it would simply be lame as hell if I just never posted it and no one else got to see what really is something special I've never seen anyone else do outside of like those projects where a different person or team parodies a different scene from a movie like Shrek or Robocop, is way funnier than most doghit online now adays and actually hits some deep notes on what it's like to grow-up in the information age with the internet as some sort of collective unconciousness made quasi-manifest

the history of the production of this thread is thus: the first thing I ever saw of the Scott Pilgrim franchise (I still havn't read the comics lel, but the video game was lit and the anime was actually great for giving new content with these now classic characters who's fights or interactions would have only been fanfiction material otherwise, could have been annoying with being property #9999 to deconstruct it's nostalgic straight white male protagonist but the property had always been casting a judgemental and subversive eye on nerd culture as much as it was a love letter to it with Scott being intentionally uhhh a little bit problematic sweetie from day 1, a great call to do instead of just another slightly different adaptation) was a production still of Michael Cera fighting guards with a flaming katana and for the first time I knew what people meant by representation because I'd never seen someone who looks like me (anorexic pasty white manlet nerd) as an action hero and knew I had to see this movie and when I did was blown the fuck away the entire time how Scott and every single other character synced up so well as parodies of me and other posters, I know an early 20s gamer relating to Scott isn't exactly surprising but the synchronicity with my life and the forums was insane, literally every scene I was thinking "yeah that's exactly what I'd say and do in that situation", "his friends are a guy that gets gay jokes made about him constantly, a sarcastic redhead, a guy that nags him to do projects with him and a stoner-ish video game addict hmmm", "this short asian-looking girl's overly possessive of him like my trollinator gimmick", "oh she changes her hair all the time like deso changes her avatar", "oh yeah I'm neurotically putting off cutting my hair too", "now one of the bad guys is a VEGAN? you gotta be shitting me", "oh he summons a big white monster to fight racial minorities for him", "oh a katana like the replica my dad got me last year", ect, coming home I immediately wrote the 1st Draft of this script parodying a transcript I found on a fansite in only 5 days from September 3rd to 8th 2010 (I had already been toying with this script-formatted style megathread with edited still images and bigger big shorter gifs since it was clear what everyone liked about my content best was appearing in my LOST gifs but the problem was the text was unreadable half the time and they were so small you could barely tell who was who lol and I knew this was the perfect movie to do this idea with) when I was only 19 lol, Deso and I had been friends for about a year and her birthday was always the planned release date but when I realized the DVD wouldn't be out in time I switched to making the 10 songs I'd already written for this thread instead to post on that day, then I fell into the habit of putting off working on this thread until Autumn (or Fall as Amerifats call it) each year and managed to make images and gifs up to the Patel fight by 2011, then I took a three year break due to my DayZ addiction but I really liked the idea of the fomat for this thread but knew it wouldn't be done for a while so I used it as a parody for the Breaking Bad finale in early '14 which I somehow got done from conception to posting in only like two weeks which I was really proud of and glad loads of posters got to see this style of thread at least, funny how the theme of that thread was the forums now being in a "dark future" era overrun by lizards unlike the good ol days when this thread was posted almost a decade ago lmao, (click HERE to read it), then by the end of 2014 I got up to completing the Lucas Lee fight, then by the end of 2015 I made images until the start of the Lee's Palace section and I wrote a 2nd Draft where I switched Roflbrothel out for Cag and Juliet out for Lisa and added loads of modern forum/internet lingo but it lost it's charm of what was already working well as a period piece and the dark nature of the lizards and heavily politicized 10s era internet culture just didn't vibe with this movies lighter tone, by the end of 2016 I had wrote the 3rd Draft where I reverted the lizard updates, added original dialog not parodying anything in the movie for the action scenes so they were more like troll battles on the forums and redone the images I'd already made from 1024 pixels wide to 1440 pixels wide (and remembered to save the photoshop files at full-size this time), by end of 2017 I did the StompleB sequence, by end of 2018 I did the IWC and Internutt sequences and by end of 2019 I had completed most gifs and images for the finale, this was the 10th aniversory of chatting to Deso so would have been a good time to post but it just wasn't tigthened up enough, by the end of 2020 I had witten the 4th and Final Draft including all the directors commentery and went back and added a bigger variety of cutout heads for most of the main cast that I'd collected for a decade and decided to save the images in their full 1920p glory which required a few tweaks, I could have and should have really posted this in 2021 for the 10th aniversory of rubynet opening and the 15h aniversory of the ytmnsfw opening, something Lisa advised me to do, but I just wasn't ready to let go yet and kept finding excuses for things to update

a "quick" word on the Scott Pilgrim franchise itself, this movie and franchise is somehow both beloved and despised by both anti-SJW gamergater types and SJW lgbtq types, it appeals to both but both hate it because the others love it lel, the comic came out at just the right time when being an irony drenched hipster was becoming a big trend and the movie came out at just the right time when being a nerd was becoming an entirely mainstream thing with things like Big Bang Theory and the MCU getting huge, I'm pretty sure the comic kick-started the popularity of indie comics and might have even been ground zero, at least in popularizing it in the West, for the "CalArts" style of drawing cartoons where every character has the exact same oval head, bean shaped mouth and noodly curved limbs in every cartoon made in the last 15 years (which is fine in an Indie comic like SP where it's inspired by manga and setting itself as an outsider story in the usually bland art house-style & at the time po-faced tone despite its silly material usually superhero comic industry but it gets real old real fast when it needs to be in every kids cartoon that's not really for kids anymore but hipster manchildren and big superhero comic book with a female character to show it's made by SJWs who grew up failing to learn how to draw actual human figures and faces on tumblr) and I kind of do wonder if Ramona was in-part why every woman needs to dye their hair wacky colors at least once lmao but this franchise really captures something very unique about how friends-of-a-friends socializing works you usually only get in soap operas and not cool genre material, the vibe of growing up in the 00s where people still used flipphones and social media hadn't fucked up being a young adult yet and being immersed in all these pop-culture things that started out for kids but are now almost more liked by adults, all very easy analogies in theme and style to internet and forum drama, and watching the movie one last time before posting this I was blown away by how it's still funny since a lot of the comedy is simply in the filmmaking with so much that I was too lazy to capture when megathreading, like Scott dropping Knives jacket on the floor which is 100% something I'd do which is a gag you might miss the first few times, almost every shot in the film has some amusing flair, usually when a movie is inventive and witty it's just in the writing and performances but Edgar Wright's visual humor is absolutely perfect for this very self-referential piece of multimedia fiction to where it's basically the only use of magical realism that isn't pretentious and boring where it feels like an actual living video game world where it's just normal to fight to the death in public, taking what is essentially a slice of life romcom and turning it into a superhero action flick, every single detail adds to this completely original theme, the kinetic way composisions are rearanged mid-shot or transitioned to with whip-pans, smash cuts, montages, characters leaving, entering and moving around the frame, split-screens like comic book panels, dialog setting-up something about to be revealed visually immediately after, props revealing on-screen text as if they're also physical objects in this world, close-ups on items like a characters slecting them in a video game, repeating similar framing, in-universe background sound effects, non-in-universe video gamey sound effects and even the universal studios fanfare (one last namedrop ;]) when Lucas Lee appears, on-screen text and sound effects written out like a comic book, the too-perfect dramatic lighting, sequences that are more like a music video, your eye being guided around the screen between cuts, extras used for wipes so you don't even notice them, aspect ratio changes, constant number and Xs motifs, all things you might never notice conciously, it's all very involving to watch as something engaging is happening with every shot and puts you in an almost flow state as every audiovisual cue leads into the next stimuli, there's like literally a split second in the movie that has so many filmmaking gags like Stacey looking across the split screen as if she's looking at Scott as we pan away from him into the onomatopoeia text of the schoolbell writing, with Knives being a schoolgirl what she's accustory of him over and he's avoiding as the camera avoids him, and we transition from the couch to the establishing shot of the school students leaving, and I'm still noticing details like Scott's heartbeat gets louder until it turns into someone tapping on the mic for a check, can't believe I'm still catching things, Edgar Wright really does have the megathread autism gift with hypersdetails everywhere, just every second is stuffed full of fun and all the synchronicity with the forums just makes it essential "what it's like inside of my head" core

so yeah it's been a very fun and wild ride making this thread and I still can't help but smile to myself whenever I read over any of it, it really is my magnum opus and I know I'll enjoy looking back at this thread over the years when I want to reminisce about all the laughs, friendships and wacky hijinks I've had in this community, so here it goes... 13 years of work... lucky number 13... hey, that's the taylor swift number!

Final Fun Facts: There are 1234 images embedded in this thread (663 jpgs, 547 gifs, 22 png files, 1 bmp file and 1 webm).

Posters included in total: 1,686. Posters who got lines of dialog: 133. Posters who appeared as extras: 1,553.

Word count including hidden text: 164,954. Character count including hidden text: 934,573. Character count including board markup: 1,261,421. There are 1727 Director's Commentary notes. 89 Fag Finders. 40 Translations from Scotts to English. 333 hidden links including 16 Easter Eggs (can YOU find them all?).

Director's Commentary: wanted to get the joke "Scottish Pilgrim" in there somewhere, icon represents Scott's guitar

Final EASTER EGG EXTRA: rare pic of me enjoying my many replies

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rubycalaber View Post
    Fag Finder: Doctor Remulak, .gaysexmmk., Blaze Master 420 #bout_it, Alex Littleton, dartmouth, DrHundos
    Director's Commentary: m0nde's Troll Squad fan characters PHP Pussy and Aztec Code Asshole make an apperances along with LOST numbers, discord dipshit misanthropicvixen who gets on webcam and lets white guys pay to call her a nigger slut makes an apperance, a joke about the trafficking porn that takes ages to get taken down from cam and streaming porn sites and how ASMR is obviously for coomers, other users referenced whos avis appear are ObedientGirl69, LILY CANT HANDLE DUPLICATES, bitecroche (with an anachronistic andrew tate reference) and teebor, user tmx appears as a storefront, Max Goldberg's old IRC chatbot d[o_o]b aka doob makes an apperance along with Doctor Remulak who made himself a fan made Troll Squad signature, I always assumed this was a marks98 alt and seems to be in reference to some prank caller who'd call radio stations to just say "I am Doctor Remulak!", easter eggs are the girl showing her tits is in an omegle screencap Reno's brother Alteru showed me and asked to be included in my thread I mentioned making, never could figure out what to parody the buns in the foreground as so went with a gooning reference uhh if you don't know what that is don't worry about it
    I am Doctor Remulak.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by doctor remulak View Post
    I am Doctor Remulak.
    over a decade later and i still dont know whose alt this is

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cberry View Post
    over a decade later and i still dont know whose alt this is
    I am Doctor Remulak.

Thread Information