Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    gonna acutally read taht just so i can call you a fag
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

2. Collapse Details

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็ ็็็็็ Autistic Spectrum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyos666 View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that I want to date cag because she is the ultimate fixer upper there is a gigantic beautiful soul the size of the entire universe that our lord and saviour created compressed into the tiniest diamond that nobody but I can see, and that happened from years and years of anal rape

anyway this has been one of my rare posts here where I give you a tiny bit of quality, I can't give you fjs quality, I want to, but I can't on a lizard forum it's just that simple

do not worry about plus rep
    ste4vey no girl not even a damanged whore like cag is going to date you or touch you ever irl, you are a smelly werid fag with no money and various mental and phisucual defects you have nothing to offer anyone anywhere and if you died the world would be a better place
    I am the owner of http://www.ezmangaforum.com

3. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by Autistic Spectrum View Post
    You absolutely deluded diabolical deranged dumb dick for brains. Who the fuck would want to even know you. Disrespectful to yourself no wander you cant show or receive respect from others. I dont know anyone that wouldnt believe a day with you would be equivelant to " THANK GOD THAT THINGS GONE " show. You fool of a thing, stop pretending all your life and get out side and actuallu create a life instead of making one up. And unless your a crab, your life wont mean much at all. Sure you could have children cant you? Oh thats right. Sorry I forgot. You are the abortion queen. I hope if you ever did have an abortion any time, the kid your murdering turns back and looks at you somehow and starts planning in m/medievil times and pays you back for not even letting a human being have just one breath in a life. No chance at all eh? With a thing like you as a mother honestly who'd want to live. So well done lisa . Imagine the nurses at the clinc? Well done lisa thats number 5/6/7. Yep thats how anyone should remember you. Now back to gemma and you get her baby. No really get her... Ha ha ha. R ha ha ha
    Um dp if you keep posting that unwanted retard's insane meth junky drivel you are going on ignore.

4. Collapse Details

Lisa
    king steveyos
    Do it one more time, go on dp

5. Collapse Details

steveyos666
    king steveyos
    lisa's friends LISA'S FRIEND DP AND DESO AND CODY

Thread Information