Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Draculas Moped of Mystery
    I've earned my spot in the ytmnsfw crew i don't need to vote on some :lizard: bullshit
    lisa it's your gimmack everyone has a gimmack here, ruby is a shut in who eats nothing but mac and cheese and has gross ass finger nails, tim is a chicken farmer, etc etc..you got raped when you where 8
    your rape is what set's you apart it's what makes you speical

2. Collapse Details

i daer you to make it out of ferguson alive
    lisas upset because shes too old for her baby sitter to love anymore.

she also has a fetish with older men literally because she was raped by an older person, thats LITERALLY WHERE HER FETISH CAME FROM HER RAPE LMAO

i wonder if she ever understood that, if she ever fucsk a grey haired dude and is thikning in the bakc of her mind "i find this guy hot because i was raped by an elder"

3. Collapse Details

with plug drugs gone I need a new b-lister to pick on, where's gsm

4. Collapse Details

sex with dead people
    king steveyos
    I bet that babysitter would've never raped her if he could've seen into the future to see what she looks like 25 years later.

5. Collapse Details

25 more like 38

6. Collapse Details

I've earned my spot in the ytmnsfw crew i don't need to vote on some :lizard: bullshit
    bet he's really kicking himself now, sure she was a sexy ass little kid but now ughhh, i mean you would think he could have looked at her mom or something and kind of known what he was getting into

7. Collapse Details

i mean this as non offensively as possible but i would rape lisa

8. Collapse Details

I am postulate one blumpkin blownuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Claus View Post
    I'll miss you

as for you other fucking faggots

would you act like such giant douches if I was a guy?

answer that one you small minded fucking faggots

BYE
    i'd treat you much worse

all the women here (who are good posters) i'm nice to, a very creepy shade of nice but nice all the same

9. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    BYE

10. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by sex with dead people View Post
    Bye.

11. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    rape

maybe it was my fault

but as far as i'm concerned you are a fucking loser
    seriously BYE

12. Collapse Details

yeah well I'm fucking sick of your rape shit

you think I need to see that and think about that every fucking day?

When I posted that it was after a couple of months of you fucking losers following me around carrying on about rape

maybe it was my fault for thinking any of you were fucking human

but as far as i'm concerned you are a fucking loser and maybe if I go you will actually get a fucking a life!

seriously BYE
    you really thought this was a therapy group?
    hell i posted about my mom almost dying and one of my favorite posters made fun of it - and you know what, that's exactly why i posted about it because i had dealt with it already and frankly it wouldn't have felt right to get messages of support over it here.

1) get off the grass, many people can use it properly but you can't because for you it's just to suspend reality and also your vicious self-hatred
    2) stop fantasizing about abusing/attacking men, stop using men for sex and thinking it's some kindof conquest and if you "conquer" enough men you'll magically beat getting raped, it doesn't work that way
    3) get some fucking therapy, offline

13. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    fucking 25 years

fucking pathetic loser
    abhorrent

~DONE~

14. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin blownuts View Post
    hell i posted about my mom almost dying and one of my favorite posters made fun of it - and you know what, that's exactly why i posted about it because i had dealt with it already and frankly it wouldn't have felt right to get messages of support over it here.

1) get off the grass, many people can use it properly but you can't because for you it's just to suspend reality and also your vicious self-hatred
    2) you can't just get unraped, it doesn't work that way

15. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by dp View Post
    sexy ass little kid

16. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    i'd treat you much worse

all the women here (who are good posters) i'm nice to, a very creepy shade of nice but nice all the same
    uh huh

and what other women are there here?

Because I see plenty of mentions of women who literally do not post here anymore and obviously do not want to post here with losers like this

so what other active posters here are actually women?

Oh and I'm not nice, never claim to be nice and have no desire to be nice to fucking piles of shit

17. Collapse Details

lisa is it ture what they say about a guys dick size compared to his shoe size?

cause getting raped by a clown must have meant you got a big ass dick up your 8 year old vagainaaa's

18. Collapse Details

uh huh

and what other women are there here?

Because I see plenty of mentions of women who literally do not post here anymore and obviously do not want to post here with losers like this

so what other active posters here are actually women?

Oh and I'm not nice, never claim to be nice and have no desire to be nice to fucking piles of shit
    only ones who post regularly right now are iwc, deso and ramen and i think i'm forgetting someone

19. Collapse Details

enjoy your faggot fest
    lol.

no your not.

you will ust get run off every other forum you try to post on.

and your a whore who needs attention so you wont leave the internet.

this is where you belong and you will not leave.

20. Collapse Details

POW! right in the Putin plusle riot's Avatar
    lisa is it ture what they say about a guys dick size compared to his shoe size?

cause getting raped by a clown must have meant you got a big ass dick up your 8 year old vagainaaa's
    must be, she did end up joining a circus...

21. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos

2) stop fantasizing about abusing/attacking men, stop using men for sex and thinking it's some kindof conquest and if you "conquer" enough men you'll magically beat getting raped, it doesn't work that way
    Sorry that your mum died and these people are fucking losers but I hardly see the relevence to me, sorry that you ever thought this was group therapy but I have always been aware that this is in facta troll forum. I just think the level of trolling in this forum, is weak and what they troll about shows a pathetic weakness and poor intelligence of the actual trolls here... it's like if I took two of literally THE most pathetic and dumbest trolls the EMINEM forum ever saw in my 11 years there, times their number by 10 and then told them, "hey you guys are really cool and funny" and stuck them all in some obscure forum on the internet then that is basically all this forum is... with the exception of a couple of decent people.
    and now to your fucktard points that say more about you than they do me.....
    1. I'm not even on grass you fucking moron, but I certainly do plan on smoking pot again in the future, why? Because while some people enjoy a glass of wine I enjoy a nice chilled out joint. That really has nothing to do with anything. The fact that YOU have had drug problems does not mean everyone else does. You are aware of the fact that I partake in marijuana... stop trying to project your pathetic drug addictions onto me, not MY problem.
    2. No. Stop being fucking sexist, I have exactly the same bloodlust as any male, in case you haven't realised women also have eyes on the front of their skull... do you know what kind of animal has eyes on the front of their skull as opposed to on the side of their skull bob? Stop thinking that my sexuality has anything to do with being raped, that's pretty fucking small minded and stupid.
    3. aside from the fact that I have had plenty of therapy why would I need therapy because of fucktard posts made by other demented posters who are obsessed about raping little kids?

I think they are the ones who need therapy

22. Collapse Details

THE most pathetic and dumbest trolls the EMINEM forum ever saw in my 11 years there,

thats the only part i read and holy fuck

23. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    only ones who post regularly right now are iwc, deso and ramen and i think i'm forgetting someone
    deso is a male you fucking moron

Ramen is a fat retarded dumb slut

and iwc... who the fuck is that because I've never even seen them post

24. Collapse Details

you prob know all the big guns at the m and m fourms but here, your a scrub lisa, you gotta work your way up the ladder to get an intro to iwc, keep grinding making them insane retarded ass posts you make and u will get there

25. Collapse Details

this is the longest fucking goodbye ever get outta here lisa

26. Collapse Details

POW! right in the Putin plusle riot's Avatar
    me and mike are so outta here, we're DONE *mike goes to bed* *lisa logs back in*

27. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    Quote Originally Posted by plusle riot View Post
    me and mike are so outta here, we're DONE *mike goes to bed* *lisa logs back in*
    lol

28. Collapse Details

Lisa Claus
    king steveyos
    you prob know all the big guns at the m and m fourms but here, your a scrub lisa, you gotta work your way up the ladder to get an intro to iwc, keep grinding making them insane retarded ass posts you make and u will get there
    nah

don't know or care who iwc is just like she clearly doesn't give a shit about you and in the over 6 months I've been here have never seen them post once let alone claim any love for any of your fucktards

you lame ass dickless fags are really good at pining after any female who has ever posted here, hated you and then doesn't even care to post with you anymore

you have no idea how utterly pathetic it makes you losers look

one thing about the EMINEM forum... it was FULL of women.
    Last edited by Lisa Claus; 02-01-2013 at 01:12 AM.

29. Collapse Details

steveyos
    king steveyos
    I can't stand faggots like m&m who killed rap and created juggalos like lisa who listen to these fags string together poorly made sentences about basically how they're giant little angry sad whiny bitch ass pussies and somehow at the end of it the dumb music destroying morons and their non-music liking moron fans all think they're smarter than everyone else yet get trolled on a troll forum and having what seems like just epileptic fits all over their keyboards and really I mean why can't these people making this pansy bitch music be sent to jail for fucking making people SUCK even WORSE

30. Collapse Details

that's really some deep thoughts stevey i mean look at all those words

Thread Information