Threaded View

1. Collapse Details
    been up all night on amphetamine, its 7am, have to work 4-10 tonight 
    i do this all the fucking time but i never learn my lesson... Life is just too boring by itself to NOT binge out on speed when i get it. At least today will be interesting, the whole day i'll be counting down the hours til the end of my shift, taking it one minute at a time, telling myself "come on, you can do this, just stick around for 6 hours and then you can go home and crash"

fuck minimum wage. Its bullshit. Work every day and make dog shit, I've got to find a better job.

my potential has been wasted. Its a bummer, I could have made something of myself and really helped people. I think its the antidepressants I was on a few years ago; they made me extra-confident, and everyone believed me and trusted me and followed me and listened to me just because I was attentive and confident. But after I stopped taking them, my brain was even worse off than it was before I started taking the meds -- my mind is permanently damaged and compromised; I'm seriously debating whether or not I should start a lawsuit. I was never warned of permanent side effects.

or its all the drugs ive taken, who knows
    Last edited by Plug Drugs; 11-02-2012 at 06:07 AM.

Thread Information