PDA

View Full Version : skooks, elezark, ramen you know they have spicy salsa flavour zyklon b atthe storenow right?

internutt
01-01-2020, 08:17 PM
If not you can try tangy lime n chili

Skooks
01-01-2020, 08:19 PM
That shit is fucking disgusting. I don't know how they eat that shit. And why the fuck do they put chilli's in goddamn everything, even their fucking candy.

You can't get a rise mutt, I hate beaner shitlets more than you.

internutt
01-01-2020, 08:20 PM
Lol are you retarded haha drink bleach on cam beaner

Skooks
01-01-2020, 08:21 PM
We know you're not white stop projecting

Skooks
01-01-2020, 08:32 PM
Also if you are white and you have less than 5 babies you are literally part of the problem.

How does it feel to be contributing to the demise of your own race?

juji
01-01-2020, 08:34 PM
hurr hurr duff cheing cheong unngggg oh my g-d hurr hurr

I don't know

Skooks
01-01-2020, 08:45 PM
Zyklon-b is a pesticide for lice, it's terrible as a killing gas. The Holocaust was a lie perpetuated by Jews in order to subjugate the American populace and take over their government. In reality Hitler packed up the kikes and wanted them shipped out of the country because of all their bullshit degeneracy they brought during the Weimar Republic.

juji
01-01-2020, 08:45 PM
Zyklon-b is a pesticide for lice, it's terrible as a killing gas. The Holocaust was a lie perpetuated by Jews in order to subjugate the American populace and take over their government. In reality Hitler packed up the kikes and wanted them shipped out of the country because of all their bullshit degeneracy they brought during the Weimar Republic.

Are you actually a jew?

Skooks
01-01-2020, 08:47 PM
Are you actually a jew?

Thankfully no, I'm a mutt but I don't have any shapeshifter blood.

juji
01-01-2020, 08:48 PM
Are you denying six millions?

Skooks
01-01-2020, 08:48 PM
Are you denying six millions?

Biggest hoax in human history.

juji
01-01-2020, 08:52 PM
A non-white half-italian-half mexican looking jew guy who constantly hates niggers and jews sums up the things

Skooks
01-01-2020, 08:55 PM
I'm not Italian what the fuck. My dad is Anglo with family background in Ireland and my mom is from Guatemala with them being 50/50 Spaniard and Native. Yeah, I'm 66% white faggots, probably more than most of you in reality.

Also for some bizarre reason one of my cousins is 1/16th Japanese. Just one of them.

Skooks
01-01-2020, 09:04 PM
Yeah I'm really starting to figure out who's who. Nutt is just some jobless e-thot that drifts by in life on her tits, that's only gonna last you until the age of 35 buddy. Lisa is a crazy Australian cat lady who spends too much time caved up in her house on the internet. Maks is probably in college, likely a younger user with mild autism but he's okay overall. Wendy is a quality poster but she still spends too much time online. Monde is probably the most stable and normal person here, he's a cool guy even though he mostly just tolerates me.

The rest either don't post enough or don't matter.

juji
01-01-2020, 09:05 PM
I'm not Italian what the fuck. My dad is Anglo with family background in Ireland and my mom is from Guatemala with them being 50/50 Spaniard and Native. Yeah, I'm 66% white faggots, probably more than most of you in reality.

Also for some bizarre reason one of my cousins is 1/16th Japanese. Just one of them.

Dude your mom from Guatemala and you don't speak Spanish, I'm sure your family is shit after all.

Skooks
01-01-2020, 09:07 PM
Two questions.

1. Why would you assume I don't know any Spanish.

2. I live in America since I was born why the fuck would I want to learn Spanish.

And yeah my entire family is shit. Surprise twist, my dad's family being white didn't make them turn out any less trashy. My aunts on her 4th divorce and my uncle tried to drink himself to suicide.

juji
01-01-2020, 09:11 PM
1) You are supposed to preserve your cultures, otherwise youre shitborn.

2) In America, you're free to learn any language and you must have 2 languages if you're not a shitty american.

m0nde
01-01-2020, 09:30 PM
We know you're not white stop projecting

actually

m0nde
01-01-2020, 09:31 PM
A non-white half-italian-half mexican looking jew guy who constantly hates niggers and jews sums up the things

Battery Bits
01-02-2020, 02:27 PM
Two questions.

1. Why would you assume I don't know any Spanish.

2. I live in America since I was born why the fuck would I want to learn Spanish.

And yeah my entire family is shit. Surprise twist, my dad's family being white didn't make them turn out any less trashy. My aunts on her 4th divorce and my uncle tried to drink himself to suicide.
GTFO

maxgoldberg
01-02-2020, 09:29 PM
Also if you are white and you have less than 5 babies you are literally part of the problem.

How does it feel to be contributing to the demise of your own race?

the people here should not be procreating.